Thread: Can anyone explain this to me?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Can anyone explain this to me?

I'm not sure I understand why or how I lost?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	5561

lol. there is a lot of uncertainties in the game. although your team is more superior, however there is no absolute win, only high % of winning but also there is a small chance to lose.

based on the battle report, i assume EB was the key that turned over the tide of battle. your EB might not be able to cast US and get take down. sometimes, luck is needed also.

That still doesn't really answer it for me... There should be no luck, just calculations that are or should very precise given the variables...and I thought those would be heavily stacked in my favor...although I'm not so sure given this outcome....

Oh and by the way, none of his heroes were taken down at all.

EDIT - all my heroes had full skills but random enchantments....

yeah, like i said, even with all the calculations involved it didnt show that you could 100% win the fight right? so from mathematical point of view, u might have 99% winning rate, however due to bad luck sometimes, the 1% losing rate takes place.

you may need to watch over the replay again and figure out where had gone wrong. usually in image fight, even your team is stronger, deal more damage and slightly faster, but because of these your opponent will charge up US faster. Unless the level / power gap for the image fight is too huge, then your win is 100% guaranteed.

maybe try to fight him again and you can win? good luck.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    I'm not sure I understand why or how I lost?

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	36 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	5561
    Dear Leader
    It's a normal situation when you have a right line-up and some luck against your opponent's team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Yes, but unless there is a "luck" coefficient in the computation the computer makes given all the statistics for each of the characters in each team, there really is no "luck" in a mathematical equation. Or are you telling me that there is an unknown factor computed in for each battle?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    He got his ult's off before you did as he took more initial damage. Once his EB started exploding everywhere it was game over for you.

I still think it seems a bit odd though...mine usually die before getting off their ultimates since there is an inverse relationship to how much life they have left...if it adds anything I should say that mine entered the battle with a seventh of the bar on the bottom already filled... And it was a fresh go... So that also seemed odd...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I also got such issue once make me think the opponent is hacker. That happened 1 month ago, I emailed to support@ucool.com but I think nothing is done.

All of my team are 5* orange level & max geared, the opponents mix P+4, Orange. What happened ? My AS die in a few seconds and other heroes die like being hacked, only his P+4 VS damage > 5 orange heroes including VS max gears Orange level.

Just to add more fodder to this.... This battle just happened... In reverse this time, to see if the "more damage, first to ulti" claim had much merit... I'm still unconvinced... If I'm being hard headed, I apologize, I'm just trying to understand the dynamics of the game....Click image for larger version. 

Views:	5 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	5572

On your battle, however, his last three heroes provide synergy that props them up far higher than their purple level shows...and your hero level is the same.... So it seems like a possibility....

EDIT - out of curiosity, how do you get the posted picture so big?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    On your battle, however, his last three heroes provide synergy that props them up far higher than their purple level shows...and your hero level is the same.... So it seems like a possibility....

EDIT - out of curiosity, how do you get the posted picture so big?
    If my case is possibility, your case is more possibility, his low level heroes cast util before your heroes and kill all your heroes, that is what happened, both team fight a fair fight, both deal similar damage.

In my case, that guy don't need 3 last heroes, only his P+4 VS is enough to kill all my heroes, no crowd control cast, no util, just normal attack and all killed. The chance to use util of both side is none.

I posted another battle where I still lost and the positions were reversed... I'm not trying to diminish your situation, but yours has more variables at play so in my possibly wrong analysis it's more difficult to calculate what would happen. Actually I think I now understand what you are saying, and yes it does seem unlikely that his Medusa would be able to do that in one go...