Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crusade match making is terrible

New Comers
    At level 70 crusade is boring and unfun. You play against what is basically the same team over and over and over. Enemy team composition has almost no variety, just waves of the same OP as hell 5 characters.

I enjoyed the game for a while, but its just a frustrating treadmill now.

I will not spend another penny on Heroes Charge until there is some fun put back in the game.

New Comers
    I would agree with the author though. I face the same problem. I have DM, wind master, Lunar Guardian, Lighnint elemental, Vengeance spirit, Ember blade, Chap, at level 59, All purple 3*, wind master is 4*, DM and wind master is Purple +, full powered to their level and My team level is 60. Unable to clear Crusade in hard mode. always dye by 13 or 14 level.

you UCOOL has to provide more EXP, CHEESE, COINS and Stake though. How many time do I gotta spend money? I have already purchased few times as running out of coins. I have around 10 other purple level heroes but not DK, Cloud walker, OC, Iron hoof, etc I don't have any tanks. When I get a hero, it is a weird random hero or the one I have. Nothing useful. I am a VIP member too.

Need to provide more EXP, Coins and good heroes.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGrifter View Post
    At level 70 crusade is boring and unfun. You play against what is basically the same team over and over and over. Enemy team composition has almost no variety, just waves of the same OP as hell 5 characters.

I enjoyed the game for a while, but its just a frustrating treadmill now.

I will not spend another penny on Heroes Charge until there is some fun put back in the game.

So whats the problem?you want to finish gauntlet and get more inho berries?
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    After last patch Crusade is even more screwed (1.8.5 or so). Every day i have to fight MY OWN Arena team at 9-10 step usually. What is the sense of it? It never happened to me until last patch.

Banned Contributor Level 3
    Just to share my experience as a level 90 (this should benefit level 90s or 89s to some extent)

i've been clearing hard crusade 15/15 since its release.

My team: (all 5* orange max enchant full items except otherwise stated)
    - DM
    - Mys
    - OC
    - Chap (p+4, missing a Wiz hat)
    - DB (p+4 missing wiz hat and dest amulet)
    - any decent tank (for stage 1 to charge up DM bar, or along the way when DM cant face tank opponents before she gain back life)

So basically its as what the previous people have mentioned, don't over kill by using too many ult.

Since the beginning i've been using the "focus on 5 hereos for arena" strategy, my priority was always arena as it gives gems everyday and one-time gem reward.
    Couldn't care less for GA until recent months.

With this strat i was able to do both Arena and crusade. hope it provide some insights for people.

Had issues back in the days during level 50s, subsequently no issues once i can rent DK (i dont own one and DM wasn't available yet)

So with dm and dk, people should be able to clear hard crusade.

Oh and my current total team power is 51st in my server (have never been in top 50 before)

New Comers
    i'm lvl 55. Since crusade was open for me, i never got to pass this lvl
    i don't have some fancy heroes (i got only 3 crappy heroes from gold chests, no luck) but their skills are maxed. no max enchants tho'
    Now even arena is damn hard, i can't remember i found an opponent i can beat. not much of a vip, only 4. now i don't expect to be a walk in the park but this bs to me so i started to consider to leave this game and i think i will, soon. had a bad experience with that shitty game from spicyhorse, The gate (worst game and support ever there) before started playing HC. while at the beginning felt ok now it feels like i have to pay a lot just to float above the water. not gonna happen. (also i will not post another reply so feel free to flame or shitpost whatever)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Definitely terrible and admin doesnt pay attention to players plea on this section.

Banned Contributor Level 1
    They are too busy counting cash from all the wallet warriors. Fuck them right in the ears and fuck the retarded game too

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Lol i clear 15 outta 15 without chap or db lvl 90 just need dm plus succ fm myztic 2 ults per level easy . . I rank 1 in arena most nights too games no challenge now

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenyx View Post
    Lol i clear 15 outta 15 without chap or db lvl 90 just need dm plus succ fm myztic 2 ults per level easy . . I rank 1 in arena most nights too games no challenge now
    If you quit, many people will thank you a lot.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    its not impossible but hard, yes.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintornado View Post
    Actually, crusade is harder when you lvl up AND also if you have enchanted your gear. Matchmaking is based on your heroes team power so if a lot of you heroes are fully enchanted BOOM its like your team lvl is 2-3 lvl higher. So dont be surprised to fight against harder ppl.

From my own experience (TL 88) I dont enchant my heroes orange fully geared because Im pretty sure that I coulnd finish my crusade anymore. I will wait to get at least 10 heroes fully geared.

Matchmaking is not terrible and like many said it before: if you think you can finish HMC with 5 heroes, you are wrong, most of the time I use 15-18 heroes. Even with that sometimes HMC make me sweat.

Good luck bro.
    I agreed. Each day is crusade more difficult. I must use more than 20 heroes to do crusade each day.Except the last team is always stronger than me and I must beat him with two teams.