Thread: Double crusade at VIP 10

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Double crusade at VIP 10

Hello I would like to know how does the double crusade works at VIP 10.
    Does it resets the crusade and you have to face all the 15 opponents again or you simply get the loot (like in raid tickets)?
    I ask this cause the hard crusade already takes like 20-30 min to complete with all the emberblade and AS teams that are a pain to face and require plenty of resets.
    If its just a regular reset I dont think it is worthy.

Thank you!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    You don't have to repeat that, just raid again like this:

Before hard Crusade, VIP 10 worths it because one could earn 2+ millions coins (normal Crusade x2), now hard Crusade = normal Crusade x2, VIP just give you more coins to buy bronze chests.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    You can reset and then hit a button labeled raid and it will just give you the loot while killing all your guys. The guys being killed is not a big deal since they reset when you hit the reset button the next day. You get coins, gear and ss/character cards, but no dragon coins on the second go around. So it's just like quick raid on any of the other adventures. Now if you don't get 15/15 and you try to do the raid then it will only take you as far as you got the first time, and if you hit the raid button and only got 14/15 then you can't do anymore because as I said they kill all your guys for doing the raid option.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Thank you!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Worth it for double chance on purple chest for heroes

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    You don't have to repeat that, just raid again like this:

Before hard Crusade, VIP 10 worths it because one could earn 2+ millions coins (normal Crusade x2), now hard Crusade = normal Crusade x2, VIP just give you more coins to buy bronze chests.
    Yes, they just give me more coins to buy bronze....

Then why do I get some heroes on the second run purple chest too? I shouldn't be getting those. Only more coins! (bin style)
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    Yes, they just give me more coins to buy bronze....

Then why do I get some heroes on the second run purple chest too? I shouldn't be getting those. Only more coins! (bin style)
    Everything on second crusades is the same as the first one except for Dragon Coins. So you get the item drops, hero or SS, and gold. If done in hard mode, 2x all of the above.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by htaing View Post
    Everything on second crusades is the same as the first one except for Dragon Coins. So you get the item drops, hero or SS, and gold. If done in hard mode, 2x all of the above.
    Thanks, I know that.

just taking a dig at bin, who conveniently forgets about the chests, which are imo, worth much more than gold coins.

a 2 star hero card gives you 18+18, that's 12 days of farming from a 3SS per day drop.
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by htaing View Post
    No its not. I'm vip 12 and I do 15/15 hard crusade then raid it for a second helping. I get different stuff from the raid than I did from the first trip. Its hard crusade mode that gives you doubles of the same stuff, not the second crusade.