Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Soulstones: who to farm

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    so whats ur excuse for not getting your iron hood orange? I invested into a VW and i dont regret it. Works wonders with my mach / silencer / eb / fm team.
    I invested in other tanks, VW WC and Panda.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    so whats ur excuse for not getting your iron hood orange? I invested into a VW and i dont regret it. Works wonders with my mach / silencer / eb / fm team.
    I don't know what is wrong with your reading or comprehension...

Those heroes that you are slamming.. He listed them as NUMBER 5. and the heroes that didn't make into any of the list of 1 to 5, are like professional killer/pyshic sword who have limited uses.

So you read, after completed the useful heroes at 1 to 4, naturally you keep collecting heroes based on list NUMBER 5 than those not listed.

Unless you have a stronger argument on which 'not mentioned heroes' to take priority in NUMBER 5.
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

By the way, if you can manage your gears farming. Iron hoof is the way to go with your spare change I better highlight in case you read partially. He is already comparable to Admiral, SK, VW, and the most important, he is not even 'legendary yet'

a player probably will be happy to have a 5* ironhoof then no, when his legendary is release.

Lastly, Iron Hoof is a 5th important hero in Garena shop now version 1.8 incase you come back and slam when version 1.9, 2.0, 2.1, 2.blah blah comes out.

and, please, try to comprehend the WHOLE post. not parts of it.
    Server 30

Thecasualoblivion, good list.

However, I think you should add in Wind master somewhere, She is very useful after legendary. maybe you can put her as long term investment.
    Server 30

Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    Thecasualoblivion, good list.

However, I think you should add in Wind master somewhere, She is very useful after legendary. maybe you can put her as long term investment.
    I've been told that, some of my guild mates are building her right now. I'm not sure I understand her use though.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    By the way, if you can manage your gears farming. Iron hoof is the way to go with your spare change I better highlight in case you read partially. He is already comparable to Admiral, SK, VW, and the most important, he is not even 'legendary yet'

a player probably will be happy to have a 5* ironhoof then no, when his legendary is release.

Lastly, Iron Hoof is a 5th important hero in Garena shop now version 1.8 incase you come back and slam when version 1.9, 2.0, 2.1, 2.blah blah comes out.

and, please, try to comprehend the WHOLE post. not parts of it.
    so what youre trying to say is iron hoof is a worthless hero
    glad we agreed

New Comers
    1. Top Priority--if you can afford resetting these levels for 20 gems, I'd do so

Warchief--The premier tank in the game, the only tank that matters at purple and still top tier at 90
    You know, I saw this and had to create an account here just to post how hard I lauged at that Dota 2 reference.

glad we agreed
    Iron Hoof is not a garbage hero. He is the best at what he does(meat shield tank) and what he does is a part of the arena metagame. Iron Hoof lets you run a squishier backline than what you can manage with WC or Panda. Admiral and in theory SK do the same, though I imagine SK is the worst of the three.

You worship the VW/Ember team too much. It's good but it's not the be all and end all of the game. It's terrible on defense, and it doesn't do particularly well against the cookie cutter arena team(WC/Panda, AS, CW, VS, Commando).

glad we agreed

iron hoof -> why would u invest all your grand arena coins into him.. and only for one purpose. VW/admiral = much better option if you want another grand arena team

Building iron hoof after those heroes? DM CW FD and EB? by the time you build all those 4 you going to know iron hoof is worthless as fuck.
    Sorry it is different. let me expand for you.

You, magician, are saying Iron hoof is a worthless hero that shouldn't even be bothered by spending Garena coins on, even after you finished DM, CW, FD, EB.

I am saying, he is the 5th priority, and I will use my Garena coins on him, my personal preference I will get DM, CW, EB, and slowly FD/IH.

Because iron hoof have an unknown potential to be better than Admiral/SK as pure meat shield tanks, even without legendary, he is matching them in various aspect.

He is not rubbish, he is on par.

I will get Iron hoof, and you will not. That's a BIG difference.
    Server 30

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    I've been told that, some of my guild mates are building her right now. I'm not sure I understand her use though.
    Windmaster

Her high dodge, will keep AS, Ninja frustrated.

Her legendary skill will render the little dodge most popular tanks have right now worthless.

Her orange +1/2 promotions (gears had been identical to the chi version till now, so safe assumption) let her US deal huge damage and have a 'push back' effect.

Her positioning at the back row is an advantage.

Her other skills had been reworked in the "chi" version, which are upgrades. I will not assume it will happen in HC, but that will be a bonus.
    Server 30

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Iron Hoof is not a garbage hero. He is the best at what he does(meat shield tank) and what he does is a part of the arena metagame. Iron Hoof lets you run a squishier backline than what you can manage with WC or Panda. Admiral and in theory SK do the same, though I imagine SK is the worst of the three.

You worship the VW/Ember team too much. It's good but it's not the be all and end all of the game. It's terrible on defense, and it doesn't do particularly well against the cookie cutter arena team(WC/Panda, AS, CW, VS, Commando).
    Actually SK have a underrated advantage, which will be more significant later on if the game grows, (more hp, longer battles, multi US).

His standing position is the most forward, he will press the enemy line in similar circumstances, and cause some skills with smaller aoe to NOT hit your midline if you use a different tank.
    Server 30

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Actually u guys fighting argument because of little things
    We are the others here is want to know not only the grand arena , but outland, crusade, and the others shitty things than arena what your fighting at.

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Actually u guys fighting argument because of little things
    We are the others here is want to know not only the grand arena , but outland, crusade, and the others shitty things than arena what your fighting at.
    Did you read?

There are recommendations for the heroes usage in each of the areas.
    Server 30

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This is a good thread. I'm pretty new to game. TL 66. And I have come to most of the same conclusions you draw in the OP.

I farm WC, VS, SL, SIL, SS, and DV from elites. SS because I got a card.

The bronze chest thing is pretty much out of the question for me since I am just VIP 8. I am guessing that when I get higher in TL, I may have the gold to spare to get a few stones this way.

In GA, I got DM to 3* and now I am getting EB to 3* before I get CW. EB rips up all kinds of stuff, even at just 1*.

In GS, I got DB first and now I am working on AS.

In ArShop, I have OC at 4* and after that I think I will do DK because I have his card already.

In CS, I have PH, Mystic, Comm, and FM 4* as well as RM at 3*.

For my third tank, I have Admiral.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Sorry it is different. let me expand for you.

You, magician, are saying Iron hoof is a worthless hero that shouldn't even be bothered by spending Garena coins on, even after you finished DM, CW, FD, EB.

I am saying, he is the 5th priority, and I will use my Garena coins on him, my personal preference I will get DM, CW, EB, and slowly FD/IH.

Because iron hoof have an unknown potential to be better than Admiral/SK as pure meat shield tanks, even without legendary, he is matching them in various aspect.

He is not rubbish, he is on par.

I will get Iron hoof, and you will not. That's a BIG difference.
    So what youre trying to say is he has a unknown potential that's why youre going to invest 30000 grand arena coins into him. + shit load of resources, even more expensive than VW and admiral.
    Oh and only for one purpose. Grand arena.
    Why havent you invested all you resources into psychic sword? she's got unknown potential to be better than shadowleaves.

I will invest into psychic sword
    and you will not
    that's a BIG difference