Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raid bosses no longer giving items

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader

Thanks for your report. We would make some adjustment to it if a lot of other players have this kind of feeling like you. Have a great day.
    Best Regards

Betty
    Yes betty it has been happening for a couple months...no items are dropping as they were during the boss stage while the boss is still ALIVE.....
    We used to get several items dropped while battling and the boss was alive..usually about 3 items during the fight.
    now nothing until the boss is killed.

I imagine the lack of complaints is due to most long time players aware of this are inactive/quit and players after Feb are just unaware of this issue.

Yes it needs to be fixed.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yeah, our guild has reached boss stages on the 3 chapters open. It means nobody will have any loot within 3-4 days at least ...

It almost seems like they might be dropping, but not going to those who are sitting in que. If this is the case it needs to be looked into as what's the point in having the ques if you're not going to get the items you put your guy in there to try to receive. Betty please look into this possibility as I'm first in line to get the scimitar from the dragon on raid 14, but we attacked and killed the dragon yet I'm still 1st in que as no scimitar dropped at all.

Any news about it being improved ? Would be cool to see it fixed for tomorrow's event (double guild raid loot) otherwise some guilds are unfairly punished while others aren't.
    Would be cool to see the improvement coming with the incoming update (3rd batch of legendary heroes)

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    Any news about it being improved ? Would be cool to see it fixed for tomorrow's event (double guild raid loot) otherwise some guilds are unfairly punished while others aren't.
    Would be cool to see the improvement coming with the incoming update (3rd batch of legendary heroes)
    Dear Leader
    Our developer compared the recent Guild raid game log with the one he kept 2 months ago. But he didn't find any difference in the item drops. So he still consider that the guild raid drop is normal. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Once again, and again and again, I'm talking about BOSS STAGES and BOSS STAGES only, NOT the whole guild raid. If devs look at the whole chapters, of course they will find little difference since boss stages alone did not loot that much (something like 4-6 items) if you compare it with the number of loots of the whole raid (what is 4-6 in a total of like 50 ?). Of course they won't find anything if they don't look at the right place.
    And the right place to look is BOS STAGES ONLY and NOT the whole chapter. Can't they do that technically ?

Dear Leader
    Please notice that the items are not definitely dropped when the boss dies. Items can drop when the HP bar is up and changes to another color. So when the boss has dropped all he has, no items will be dropped when the boss dies. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thanks a lot for clarifying with those details, good to know.
    However, the problem is rather the opposite, afaik boss always loot upon death, but the problem is that when they are alive, when they change health color, they do not drop items while they should so this maximum droppable items is either (almost) never reached recently or it has been lowered erroneously.
    So yes the boss do drop items (upon death) but they do not give away when their health changes color (or very inconsistently, I think I've seen 2 items loot in this case within 3 weeks on alive bosses, including a raid ticket ...).

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please notice that the items are not definitely dropped when the boss dies. Items can drop when the HP bar is up and changes to another color. So when the boss has dropped all he has, no items will be dropped when the boss dies. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Items from raid bosses should be balanced alot.
    i was sitting 1st in queue on silver dragon for 4 weeks and not a single scimitar dropped.
    He did drop a few Eternal icicle, but that's about it i think.
    Seriously 4 weeks and not a single scimitar...

Quote Originally Posted by xTL View Post
    Items from raid bosses should be balanced alot.
    i was sitting 1st in queue on silver dragon for 4 weeks and not a single scimitar dropped.
    He did drop a few Eternal icicle, but that's about it i think.
    Seriously 4 weeks and not a single scimitar...
    Dear Leader
    We will report this issue to our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Betty!!!!
    Same thing happens AGAIN, Raid Boss 14, Silver Dragon, is only dropping, 1 specific item.
    This time it's the Demon's Arrow. Nothing els but Demons Arrow!
    There has been no change at all for this raid boss, it needs to be fixed Right Now!
    Again i have been waiting for an item from this dragon, 2 weeks now, im starting to see a pattern.
    Why is it that whenever i sit in queue for items from this guy, he never drops any?

Dear Leader
    I asked our developer 2 or 3 times about the problem and they confirmed that it's not a bug. The bosses have the chance to only drop one item. And the bosses drop items when a color of the HP bar is empty. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty