Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raid bosses no longer giving items

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Raid bosses no longer giving items

Hi,

I'm not totally sure if it's a bug or an introduced nerf, but it's been a few days (so under 1.8xxx update) that raid bosses are no longer giving any loot.
    On the same raid for instance, chapter 10,while fighting WS, he gave up a few items under the assaults, even though he was not dead yet (normal behaviour).
    After the reset, the same boss did not give a single loot during the whole fight, from 100% to 0% O_o

Same thing is happening for other chapters' bosses (chapter 9,11 ....) so it's definitely general.
    For information, if it can help, I play on server 64 - Loreth but I guess same happens everywhere.

Ninja nerf or bug ?I hope it's just a bug ....

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    We have the same problem in our guild ID 110008760 on server 51. No loot and the loot in queue does not get distributed, so definitely a bug!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    Hi,

I'm not totally sure if it's a bug or an introduced nerf, but it's been a few days (so under 1.8xxx update) that raid bosses are no longer giving any loot.
    On the same raid for instance, chapter 10,while fighting WS, he gave up a few items under the assaults, even though he was not dead yet (normal behaviour).
    After the reset, the same boss did not give a single loot during the whole fight, from 100% to 0% O_o

Same thing is happening for other chapters' bosses (chapter 9,11 ....) so it's definitely general.
    For information, if it can help, I play on server 64 - Loreth but I guess same happens everywhere.

Ninja nerf or bug ?I hope it's just a bug ....
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your guild id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Apoxie View Post
    We have the same problem in our guild ID 110008760 on server 51. No loot and the loot in queue does not get distributed, so definitely a bug!
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Guild ID 110020010, server 64- Loreth

Quote Originally Posted by Apoxie View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that he saw a lot of items dropped and got distributed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Guild ID 110020010, server 64- Loreth
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you specify when and which stage please? The drops could have been distributed to guild members. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

It has been like that for about a week, bosses getting cheap and no longer giving items.
    It concerns especially chapters 10 and 11, don't know for the 9th, I haven't been watching items a lot on this one.
    But for those 2, I can guarantee. People have been queuing items on thoses bosses for ages without any getting looted and distributed. They only give items when they die.
    I doubt items have been distributed since queue list has not changed at all for 3 items since beginning. It's been twice the case (previous run and current run for both chapters)

It has been like that for about a week, bosses getting cheap and no longer giving items.
    It concerns especially chapters 10 and 11, don't know for the 9th, I haven't been watching items a lot on this one.
    But for those 2, I can guarantee. People have been queuing items on thoses bosses for ages without any getting looted and distributed. They only give items when they die.
    I doubt items have been distributed since queue list has not changed at all for 3 items since beginning. It's been twice the case (previous run and current run for both chapters)
    Dear Leader
    Our developer checked your guild instances drops and found many drops and distributions. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that he saw a lot of items dropped and got distributed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    You must be more clear & specific in this case.

Your answer lead to either:
    1) The developer saw a lot of items dropped so he wouldn't fix the issue (that raid boss did not drop item).
    2) The developer saw raid boss dropped a lot of items.

From your answer, I think that case is (1), that is developer saw whole raid chapter already drop 'a lot' so he thought 'you guys got more than enough already' and he did not fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer checked your guild instances drops and found many drops and distributions. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Same for me, I think what they checked is wrong. They probably saw items looting from the whole raid OR when the boss died only.

However, the problem I'm stating here is that the boss do NOT drop items when you fight them as long as they are alive (while they should do). I think they even stopped giving raid tickets lol so they've become real cheap.
    Could you please be more precise to the developpers about that so they can check this real accurate issue ?
    Not the WHOLE raid, not when the boss dies, but when the boss is fought while alive.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    You must be more clear & specific in this case.

Your answer lead to either:
    1) The developer saw a lot of items dropped so he wouldn't fix the issue (that raid boss did not drop item).
    2) The developer saw raid boss dropped a lot of items.

From your answer, I think that case is (1), that is developer saw whole raid chapter already drop 'a lot' so he thought 'you guys got more than enough already' and he did not fix the issue.
    Dear Leader
    Our developer doesn't think there's anything wrong with the drops. Other guilds dropped almost the same amount. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Ah I see, so it's an intended nerf to items on bosses while they are alive if there's nothing wrong ? Why has not it been said in the developer notes then ? Ninja nerf is not cool

Ah I see, so it's an intended nerf to items on bosses while they are alive if there's nothing wrong ? Why has not it been said in the developer notes then ? Ninja nerf is not cool
    Dear Leader
    We didn't change the drop rate either. Maybe your Guild Leader added more players into your guild that the items were distributed faster?

Best Regards
    Betty

Nah,
    I can guarantee you, I was watching the top 5 players in queue for the items of those bosses. I checked the list a few times each day and during the whole life of the bosses, that list never changed, items were never looted nor distributed. And instantly when the bosses die, they give a few items.
    But they definitely stopped giving loot while you're fighting them (when they're alive). And I know it's not a problem with our guild. I'm sure an update broke it (accidently it seems) and it's happening for all guilds of all servers (but most don't check queues as often as I do so they probably did not even notice).