Thread: notifications not being received (e.g., for SP full)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Question notifications not being received (e.g., for SP full)

Under portrait --> options --> news alerts I see that I have all alerts "on". But I never get any notifications from HC. I checked notification center on iOS 8 and don't see the Heroes Charge app listed anywhere. Anyone know what I need to do to get notifications working again?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mikasa's Avatar
    As long as you dont close the app and keep em background working, the notification works just fine. But yes indeed, they need improvements in this area.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikasa View Post
    As long as you dont close the app and keep em background working, the notification works just fine. But yes indeed, they need improvements in this area.
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Localized notifications that only work when the app is in multitask / background mode are near worthless. They aren't even working [for me] when the app is in background mode. I get no badges, no notifications, app not listed in notification center, nothing. Please add real notifications!!

The company that completely copied your game to make Soul Hunters got notifications right. Their app actually shows up in notifications center.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmar View Post
    Localized notifications that only work when the app is in multitask / background mode are near worthless. They aren't even working [for me] when the app is in background mode. I get no badges, no notifications, app not listed in notification center, nothing. Please add real notifications!!

The company that completely copied your game to make Soul Hunters got notifications right. Their app actually shows up in notifications center.
    Dear leader

Here is a link for apple push notifications, wish this can help you.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203609

Best Regards

Betty

New Comers
    Seriously? How is that supposed to help? I get push notifications from other apps, this isn't a connection issue or an iOS/Apple issue, this is a Heroes Charge issue.

By the way, you should be referring people to this thread, where you say it's a known issue that's not yet fixed...