Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Level 78) Who should I be working on now ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

[Level 78) Who should I be working on now ?

Hello,

As the title suggests, I would like to have opinions about who I should level up now at my level.
    To begin, here are screenshots of what I have :

http://i.imgur.com/WPjNt0U.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Vb8YXsk.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Ia2CKZe.jpg http://i.imgur.com/QYiCE4g.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/3kVXvLn.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/1n6LXhf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/NKwOOBQ.jpg

Well then now it's posted, so I seek advice on who (1 or several) I could be working on now and explaining why and for what (example : "you should get Deathgore because he's so overpowered in Arena !")
    My heroes P+2 are already worked on so don't really need avice on them, unless maybe some advice like "you should drop X because he will underperform later, you should instead work on ..."

Several things to know :

- I have enough to unlock Drunken Master but only just got for 3*, I feel he'll be useless before getting to 4* (I can already pass lv 3 Phoenix and Raged Blood in Outland Portal) --> maybe a little too early ?
    - I have enough SS to unlock VS but I'm hoping to get her in gold chest or in crusade some day since she would be useless if I have to farm to 4* and then to 5* after that
    - I feel like Psychopath and Silencer will be important, but I think it's too early for me, at my level.

- FD seems interesting, of course, since he's so OP in arena/grand arena. However he'll sit at only 3* for ages since I'll upgrade DM and CW before him (looong way) so I feel it's not really worth it now, especially since he's so expensive at gearing up
    - I would love getting IH and work on him but as VS, I can't seem to loot him

- PO seems very interesting to me since he's very useful for almost all raids AND for Outland Portal - Robot and Ice Dragon but well, can't loot him as well and working on Drunken Master atm (at least 4* before even thinking about it)
    - Lunar Guardian : I know she's interesting for guild raids but I think I got her too late, now she's just so so. Also have to finish AS to 5* before
    - DK : he's god in crusade yeah I know but I just don't need him for that

- DB : useful for Robot, Raged Blood and Hard Crusade. But I can finish 15/15 hard crusade everyday without having him so I don't need him right now, but he could be worth it for the Outland Portals ?
    - Others I haven't considered ?

Thank you for your help, hoping to have a lot of constructive answers

P.S : sorry for images not displayed directly but they were too huge and I could only display 1 because it said I could only display up to 4 and I had 7 or more (WTF ?)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Heroes to farm from Elite: WC, VS, Depths Voice and SIL.
    Grand Arena redeem order: CW 4* > DM 5* > CW 5* > EB/FD
    Arena: Just get Panda, he can't be obtained through chests of any sort and it's better to max him now rather than later.
    Guild: AS to 5* immediately, then DB to 4/5* considering the other heroes are next to useless (barring Lunar Guardian, but she'll soon drop in usage after level 80)
    Crusade: I'm sure you can pick between Phoenix/Pilot/VW (or just redeem FM/MYS/COM for soul points, preparing for Summoner)

Thanks very much for your answer !

Yeah so in elite I'm currently farming : WC,VS, DV, SIL, (as you said) but also SL, Chaplain and SO (just for guild raids)
    Ok for panda
    So would you advice to up DB as for guild shop after AS ? Why that ?
    As for crusade, well I'm not interested in other heroes atm so I'm just farming Rifleman slowly (no reset) up to 5* but especially stacking dragon coins to redeem interesting items.

So what heroes should I XP to bring to my current level based on what I have currently ? That's my biggest concern x)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    Thanks very much for your answer !

Yeah so in elite I'm currently farming : WC,VS, DV, SIL, (as you said) but also SL, Chaplain and SO (just for guild raids)
    Ok for panda
    So would you advice to up DB as for guild shop after AS ? Why that ?
    As for crusade, well I'm not interested in other heroes atm so I'm just farming Rifleman slowly (no reset) up to 5* but especially stacking dragon coins to redeem interesting items.

So what heroes should I XP to bring to my current level based on what I have currently ? That's my biggest concern x)

After sapper, get db to 3* and stop. U use his golem and not him so * doesnt matter

I left rifle since there are alot more new dmg heroes now

While it's good to get as many heroes as you can to 5* you'll also be hurting yourself in not farming mats like hewn ax as they take forever and you need 20 of them or more. The CW/FD debate is really a personal choice. I got FD first so I made him 5* and he is the star of my team. CW is good, but as a lot of people have said misses a lot on his ult so can really be bad or good depending on when it hits, though his copies make him well worth the investment. You really do need better tanks though, SK is so slow and SO really falls off later. I have 4* SO and worked really hard to replace him as my 3rd tank as he gets interrupted so easily and he dies so quick it's really sad. Right now I run WC, Panda and VW for my grand arena and those have been great.

It all really depends on whether your going to focus magic team or physical team. I went with physical teams, so I let my magic team kind of slip. If you go magic team then DM is a priority, but if you go physical I would get CW or FD before DM to 5*. I have 4* DM and she clears hard crusade and 6 valk just fine. DB is good though I'm still undecided on how good he'll be in arena setting. He can really help on the trials and with portal as he does dot damage though he sometimes throws more heals than damage. With having TS already I would actually argue to get him up some more also as he can really shine for a team as long as he is close to the front. He can help in portal with his buff and also is under rated in arena especially geared and at 5 star. I have not once regretted working on TS though I wish I would have made OC a little more of a priority as he is always a good character.

Ok so guild shop wise, since I already have DB, after AS I'm done with it and will only need to buy items

Well actually, I focus more on GA than on Arena, and I love guild raids and do some outland portals so I don't have a magic team or physical team, actually, I got both and with some replacements available for each ^^

I know I should have better tanks since SK and Brute suck but as I said, I was not able to loot IH yet and I'm still working on panda (5/100, so fast woot lol) so I'm not there yet x)

From your answer, I should then xp :

- DB for outland portals and crusade (keep him at 3* since he's cool)
    - start on panda even though he won't be 4* for now, he'll be ready faster this way
    - maybe TS for some portals (?) and also for raids and can be good in arena too

Did I get that right ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    What level are the top players in your server, what grand arena rank are you? What server is this?

You can get many stars for your 1* heroes through bronze chests. Shadowleaf, Machinist, Mystic, Sapper, Chaplain, Tusked Storm(<3) and Vanguard Warrior.
    I would say get VW to 5* from chests as well as anyone on the list there^. Just keep on opening bronze chests whenever you have enough money. That should be an easy way to 5* as well as the choice of getting VW from Crusade. VW and EB are a very strong combination if were supported by three AoE hitters. People use Mystic, Silencer and Machinist sometimes in that team. Speaking of Silencer, 78 is the perfect time for him to shine And prove his worth.

You definitely need a third tank. Panda or IH. I would go with Panda since you have so much going on in GA.

Definitely level up FD, he will be your reliable card in everywhere that can accept a physical beating.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    What team you use at raged blood diff 3?

I am a new player and i am currently at LvL 50 and i have to say that i am totally lost on what to do now.
    Sometimes i wish it was easier to get champions but now i am thinking the opposite because now i have a few of them and i really dont know what to do and hope you can help me.

Heroes that i have:

Commando +2, 2 Stars, lvl 45 max skills
    Lunar Guardian +2, 3 Stars , lvl 44 max skills
    Admiral +2, 1 Star, lvl 44 max skills
    Iron Hoof +2, 3 stars, lvl 43 max skills
    Wind Master +2, 3 stars, lvl 43 max skills
    Lightning Master +2, 1 star, lvl 43 max skills
    Emberstar +2, 2 stars, lvl 42
    Shadowleaf +1, 2 stars, lvl 42
    Chaplain +2, 2 stars, lvl 41
    Cleric +2, 1 star, lvl 41 max skills
    Mystic +1, 2 stars, lvl 40 max skills
    Machinist +2, 1 star, lvl 39 max skills
    Phoenix, 1 star, lvl 27 max skills
    Sniper +1, 1 star, lvl 21
    Lightning Spirit, 1 star, lvl 20
    Vengeance Spirit, 3 stars, lvl 4
    Vanguard Warrior, 1 star, lvl 2

As you see i have no champion LvL 50 as i should i guess and i dont have gold to max all skills of all the Heroes.
    I really, really need your help to know which ones are good, which ones i should LvL up and max now and which ones i could leave for later.
    As i understand the game, the most important feature is the Crusades. Its there were i have found all my 3 stars heroes.
    What i do now is that i never summon a hero with the stones and save them until i find the hero in the chest or int he crusades so i can LvL it up directly to LvL 4.

I dont know what team to use in Crusades, i was only able to finish it once.

The team i am thinking about to compose is:

Commando - Inspiration - Increase attack and magic damage

Linar Guardian - Chosen of Boaz - Increase physical attack damage to allies

Shadowleaf - Forest Rage - Increase attack power of the whole team

Vengease Spirit - Split Arrow - Deals physical damage to 4 enemies

One tank, probably somone who deals good physical damage or cna reduce the enemies armor if there is any.

Could you please help me before i mess up everything?

Thank you in advance.
    Best regards,

Your friend Jimmy Gabriel

Don Free Style, please open your own thread or post in team composition thread if you can't because if everybody hijacks heverybody's thread, it becomes a mess.

So for the top players of my server : lv 86-87. Server 64 Loreth.
    I sit in 2XX ranks (so from 201 to 299) in Grand Arena and 3XX in Arena
    As for bronze chests : already doing it, been doing that for a few weeks
    Ok for FD, but I guess you"re only talking about arena/GA Haman ? Because I'm looking for advice concerning all aspects

For Raged blood III, I used CW + WC + SL + Chap + Commando
    Was pretty hard and required timing and RNG, but it was still doable ^^

I am sorry you are right.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by kratosangel View Post
    Don Free Style, please open your own thread or post in team composition thread if you can't because if everybody hijacks heverybody's thread, it becomes a mess.

So for the top players of my server : lv 86-87. Server 64 Loreth.
    I sit in 2XX ranks (so from 201 to 299) in Grand Arena and 3XX in Arena
    As for bronze chests : already doing it, been doing that for a few weeks
    Ok for FD, but I guess you"re only talking about arena/GA Haman ? Because I'm looking for advice concerning all aspects

For Raged blood III, I used CW + WC + SL + Chap + Commando
    Was pretty hard and required timing and RNG, but it was still doable ^^
    I see that,
    I think its doable with cw added to my team, lol

Hey,
    some news for this.

I tried to hire a Panda (Drunken Master) from my guild for a guild raid (as offtank with WC) and I must admit, even at 3*, he did pretty good
    I doubt I could say the same for arena/GA though lol. Could he be good for a magic team or would it feel kinda weird ? (I don't have IH yet and I guess I have to give up the idea of having him someday since he will fall off before I can get him since his shield gets less interesting as we level up).

Also, I was wondering : I'm almost lv 80 and my Admiral just got to 4*. So I thought, maybe she could be worth leveling up a bit to replace SK ?
    I know she only becomes great tank at orange but when I look at it, at level 80, she can get to P+4, then getting 2 Moonglow and some dodge stuff.
    Of course, she won't be the best tank yet but I guess she can be decent with this level and stuff or can't she yet ? In anycase, would not be too bad an investment since she will be necessary later.
    So what do you think ? yay or nay ? Go with her ? Or nay ? Keep SK instead for the time being ? Or Panda even though 3* ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 haru18's Avatar
    panda 3* is still good because it has miss and stun which is invaluable, yes it's not that tanky but i find even 1 star behind from wc @your level panda does better than wc (let's say panda 3* wc 4* or panda 4* wc 5*) so i think panda 3* will do just a little worse in tankiness but excel in disable.

IMO SK is better than adm @your level overall usage but adm has an edge in trial lesbi. depends on your achievement in that trial you may or may not consider adm as a good hero to invest now.

so i think you can use 3 tank for your GA WC SK panda is fine and SO for offtank debuffer, adm is a good long term invesment (i mean very long investment, 80 to 90 expect 2-3 months not including the legendary quest ) so you will get it ready by the time he is gold don't bother for adm if your trial lesbi still good as it is. If you got problem with your trial lesbi then you can come back and work on adm

Thanks again for your answer.
    I have currently no problem with female trial because DM best tank EU ha ha. But when I reach lv 80, I might encounter some issues to get it done, we'll see. Maybe I can convince a guildmate to put her as a merc lol.
    Wil work on panda then
    So should Panda replace SK for the good magic team ? Or should he go in the 3rd team ? (once he's reached my level and gear of course)