FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think he will work well with IH-FM and two casters as well in a VW-EB-Sil

New Comers
    He does good damage but dies almost instantly and yes this is due to the 1 star.
    I have him at 77 p+2 with all skills at max. If he doesn't get hit he is nice and he has high HP for being just 1 star so when he reaches 4 stars he might actually be pretty good. He will not "ZOMG OVERPOWERED" but I can see him if lucky being the game changer is certain specific areas.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I have him lvl 82 P4 and I'm proud to carry the torch for him on my server. I love this hero. I started using him for giggles at 3* and got a shock that he could do more DPS than any of my other mages. No one has the right to trash him yet. In GA I wouldn't be successful attacking without him. There are tons of heroes I don't have that would synergize with him such as VW as most people already realize. Yes, he really does DPS. If you want a DPS mage, he's the fireworks show you're looking for, but be prepared for a lot of disappointing failures due to his squishyness. 4* impression in a nutshell is High dmg, dies easy, cool stun, continues pulses when petrified or sleeping, fun to use.