Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Change google+ link

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6

    Change google+ link

    Dear Support

    I have two accounts in heroes charge.

    Main & vip account id : 8234961 server : 56 Ingamelevel: 85

    Want to delete account id :16504983 sever :109 Ingamelevel: 1

    I have two devices. I just want to play one account. But now 16504983 is linked google+. So I want to delete 16504983 account to link google+ with 8234961.

    Now I only can sync the lvl 85 account to the lvl 1 account. But i want the lvl 1 account to sync to the lvl 85 account

    Thank you very much for your help in advance.

    Kind Regards
    E150D

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by E150D View Post
    Dear Support

    I have two accounts in heroes charge.

    Main & vip account id : 8234961 server : 56 Ingamelevel: 85

    Want to delete account id :16504983 sever :109 Ingamelevel: 1

    I have two devices. I just want to play one account. But now 16504983 is linked google+. So I want to delete 16504983 account to link google+ with 8234961.

    Now I only can sync the lvl 85 account to the lvl 1 account. But i want the lvl 1 account to sync to the lvl 85 account

    Thank you very much for your help in advance.

    Kind Regards
    E150D
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Both accounts must be on the same server for us to make the re-link operation. Please use your new account to switch to your old server and give us the new account id again. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    Main & vip account id : 8234961 server : 56 Ingamelevel: 86

    Want to delete account id :16631618 sever :56 Ingamelevel: 1

    Thank you very much

  4. #4
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    6
    - Push - Push - Push - Push -

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by E150D View Post
    Main & vip account id : 8234961 server : 56 Ingamelevel: 86

    Want to delete account id :16631618 sever :56 Ingamelevel: 1

    Thank you very much
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your main account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Dear support,
    I have a similar problem. My daughter was playing on Ipad and has linked it to my google+ account. She wants to link it to her own account. Can you please remove the link to my goolge+account so we can fix this?
    Her name: De Mijntje's, AccountID: 22209966. Level41.
    Thanks
    Ellart

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellardo View Post
    Dear support,
    I have a similar problem. My daughter was playing on Ipad and has linked it to my google+ account. She wants to link it to her own account. Can you please remove the link to my goolge+account so we can fix this?
    Her name: De Mijntje's, AccountID: 22209966. Level41.
    Thanks
    Ellart
    Dear Leader
    We've un-linked the linkage between your Game Center and Google+ account. You can use the "Link A Device" feature to link your new Game Center/Google+ account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Wow. Thanks for this quick help. I have now connected it to het own account. Great support

  9. #9
    New Comers
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    5
    hello my brother and I have two accounts both in the 101 kronnak server (krash73 ID15343823 g +: lucamicheleroselli@gmail.com) and another account (Blackbeard ID 15273823 g +: antolista84@gmail.com) I was wondering you can reverse g + account so that krash 73 has antolista84@gmail.com and vice versa? thank you

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeard84 View Post
    hello my brother and I have two accounts both in the 101 kronnak server (krash73 ID15343823 g +: lucamicheleroselli@gmail.com) and another account (Blackbeard ID 15273823 g +: antolista84@gmail.com) I was wondering you can reverse g + account so that krash 73 has antolista84@gmail.com and vice versa? thank you
    Dear Leader
    Do you have difficulty logging in your main account please? For security purpose as well as preventing Real Money Trading, we don't help change Google+ or Game Center ID in most of the cases. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •