Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Design Your Own Heroes

New Comers
    (I'm french sorry for the write error)

Hero Name : VIRYA

Hero Title : Bouddha Warrior

Hero Skills :

Green skill : "The breath of god" (Invokes gold bouddha's spirit /you see the head of bouddha during the fight who is blowing over the team/ and causes multiple little damages)
    Blue skill : "Healing spirit" ( he choose one of the character and heal it) [Random choose]
    Purple skill : "Bouddha's shield" (Give a small part of his PV to up team's Magical DEF/Physical DEF)
    Ultimate skill : " Hand's destruction" ( Giant gold hand of Bouddha Hit the team and causes zone damages)

Hero Background Lore : Middle-Line hero with lot of PV who heal your Team.
    "Purify the mind is the only way to serenity. This is my precept."

gold color.jpg
    Art Reference Link : it's a kind of bouddha sit down and he can float in the air. his skin is gold like the picture. he got a necklace with big pearl.

Player ID : Gangsta / 15727251
    Server Number : 104 Magnus Thorne

New Comers
    Hero Name Golkta (Front line Tank Str)
    Hero Title Stunner
    4 Hero Skills
    US: Curse of the Sad Mummy - Golkta entangles surrounding enemy units in bandages, damaging them and rendering them unable to attack or move.
    GS: Bandage Toss -Golkta tosses a sticky bandage at a target, stunning and damaging the target while he pulls himself to them.
    BS: Despair - Overcome by anguish, nearby enemies lose a percentage of their maximum Health each second.
    PS: Tantrum - Permanently reduces the physical damage Golkta would take. Golkta can unleash his rage, dealing damage to surrounding enemies. Each time Golkta is hit, the cooldown on Tantrum is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
    Hero Background Lore
    Art Reference Link: mummy.jpg
    Your Player ID Number: 5176335
    Server Number: Boaz 35

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Guys i just want to say even if you take any hero in league of legends to this thread, at least try to change the skills to fit with the game. Lately i see much of perfect copy paste of the heroes skills without thinking.
    Beside some heroes in dota also got thier skills copy pasted without even name changing.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Exactly, they're already on the border when it comes to copy right infringement don't think they really want more issues with more copied characters. Try to come up with something original or at least an idea that wasn't completely copied. Also if you did copy and paste just so you can get the reward for posting in here I hope they deny your reward and tell you exactly what we're telling you. To those that say they didn't know there was a character like that in another game, that doesn't work if you pretty much copied the skills word for word or each skill does the same thing they do in another game with one or two words changed.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Hero Name Crystarella (female) mid line mage
    Hero Title Glass bender

4 Hero Skills
    US Glass cannon, fires 3 super heated explosive glass shard with small phyiscal damage + huge magical damage upon explosion (small aoe) to random enemy, can all strike a single enemy or 3 out of 5. Enemies hit by the shards will be disrupted.
    GS Glass mirror, put up a 3 sec glass mirror that absorbs 50% damage, reflects 25% to dealer and refracts 25% damage to allies with highest HP.
    BS Liquid Glass, covers 2 enemies with super cooled liquid glass, stunning them shortly and making them brittle lower armor/magic resistance
    PS Glass shield, increase her own magic resistance
    LS Fiber Glass, Fine fiber glass penetrate enemy, give bonus armor penetration to arrow units.
    Hero Background Lore Born when a powerful witch infused all her magic into her glass slippers
    Art Reference Link (If any, do not use images you do not hold copyright or rights to.)

Your Player ID Number 4412021
    Server Number 30
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

New Comers
    Hero Name : Bandos
    Hero Title : Barbarian Star
    US : Barbarian Axe- Bandos Use is Giant axe and throw it to the air the axe will hit randomly people in the enemy heores will make massive physical damage and drain them energy to ZERO.
    GS : Steal My Life- Bandos spin is axe in the air and smash it on the ground that will steal life from each enemy in the midfield and bring it to Bandos.
    BS : Shield Of War- Bandos make him self and his lowest health teamate amune to physical damge for some time (the shield will last more with the level of the skill)
    PS : Better Then Ever- This skill will make Bandos stronger +xxx dmg (more dmg with the level of the skill) this will last for 10 SECONDS!

Hero Background Lore : He came from the north and he really angry all he want to do is just to SMASH THINGS (or heroes) all day long.

Your Player ID Number : 2810327

Server Number : Wind Master 16

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aithon View Post
    Also if you did copy and paste just so you can get the reward for posting in here I hope they deny your reward and tell you exactly what we're telling you. To those that say they didn't know there was a character like that in another game, that doesn't work if you pretty much copied the skills word for word or each skill does the same thing they do in another game with one or two words changed.
    What he said. Actually I already pmed ember regarding this, also if the final top 10 list is out, and it includes some of those total copy and paste examples, I hope the community will help to point them out and disqualify those entries.

On the guy I was into earlier, if copy pasting wasn't bad enough and deserved to be shamed for, he was even proud that he was the "first" one to copy paste it. Like wtf LOL. Stupidity has a limit imo.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    most of the characters in heroes charge are similar to warcraft characters

New Comers

My suggestion for the new hero

hello i want to say that we need an good hero how can beat the sword master an its a tank on the line front i mean there is no good tank then drunking master and sword master and you can say war chef

and if you can name hem hagaro and hes nick name is the panda master and let hem i will think you too much

1-hes ultimate skill is a power full punch that hits all of the enemies

2-the other skills are
    1-Increase hes armor by (+5 every level)
    2-Increase hes life by (+50 every level)
    3-give the enemy next to hem an a side kick and increase hes side kick (+50 every level)
    4-when he dies he explodes and do huge damage(+75 every level)
    5-the legendary skill is giving all the pandas 3% energy (+0,5% every level)

and if you wanted to change any thing change it and i hope you name hem hagaro and thank you for reading

my account id is :1394128

and my server is sniper 5 the account name is hagaro
    Last edited by hagaro; 04-03-2015 at 05:27 PM. Reason: i miss some thing

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hero Name: Gabrielle
    Hero Title: You are all safe with me! / Naga race healer
    4 Hero Skills:
    US: Protection from the next cc that will be casted.
    GS: Heals the ally with lowest HP with 1-60% according to skill lvl
    BS: Reduced physical damage taken by certain %.
    PS: All heroes gets aura that add dodging rate.
    Hero Background Lore: This hero is the long awaited Naga race healer, will fit just perfectly with a full nega race team.

Your Player ID Number: 4217600
    Server Number: 28 Warrior Monk

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi this is really a great idea , Xruhstaras77 and I know that I shall not say anything about other's ideas but angels doesn't have blood....

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hero Name : Bigfoot

Hero Title : the Ice Yeti

4 Hero Skills :

Ultimate skill - Bigfoot slams his hands and stuns all enemies near and slowing them down.

Green skill - Bigfoot launches a ball of ice at a single enemy, damaging them with a chance of freeze.

Blue skill - Bigfoot surrounds himself with cold aura that recovers some energy.

Purple skill - Bigfoot rages and gains attack speed boost.

Hero Background Lore : Bigfoot used to seclude himself in Antarctica until the evil forces began destroying the world and as a side effect they changed the climate in Antarctica thus ruining his home, Bigfoot goes on a vendetta crusade to eliminate all evil forces.

Art Reference : Bigfoot is a big, hairy(white fur) gorilla like figure, bare handed (big hands) and barefooted(big feet) and has a bits of ice inside his fur.

Your Player ID Number : 4224143

Server Number : 28
    Last edited by tallatlat; 04-03-2015 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Add info

Name: doom lord
    title:Gelgamish ( front line hero )

US :Rain of Fire

Calls down wave of fire that damage units in an area.

GS : Cleaving Attack

The doom lord strikes with such force that he damages multiple enemies with splush attack.

BS : Howl of Terror

The doom Lord lets loose a terrifying howl that causes nearby enemy units to shiver in fear, reducing their attack damage and armor defince for 6 sec

PS : fire ball

ball of fire that let doom lord to increases his hp
    Capture.jpg

ID:1926611
    server: 9

Warning, all images are belong to and copyrighted by Valve
    Name : Evrac
    Player ID : 1317853
    Server : 4

hero_design_puck_1.jpg
    hero_design_puck_2.jpg
    hero_design_puck_3.jpg
    hero_design_puck_4.jpg
    hero_design_puck_5.jpg

If you can't see the images, check it out here
    http://imgur.com/a/xj82a

thnx bro a lot but u know..it is just fiction..its a game :-)