Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Design Your Own Heroes

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Design Your Own Heroes

Dear Leaders!

Have you ever wanted to help design the heroes you see in Heroes Charge? Now is your chance!

The Heroes Charge team is collecting ideas from our loyal players for future heroes! Reply to this thread in the following format only until April 7th. After then, we’ll take all the ideas we’ve seen in the thread and discuss.

Hero Name
    Hero Title
    4 Hero Skills
    Hero Background Lore
    Art Reference Link (If any, do not use images you do not hold copyright or rights to.)
    Your Player ID Number
    Server Number

When the event is over, we’ll send a small gift to all leaders who participate. And additionally, a big gift to the top 10 leaders we pick out. One of the heroes might even make it in the game!

To be efficient, we'll move or delete irrelevant posts under this thread.

Best regards,

Ember
    Last edited by Ember; 03-31-2015 at 03:46 AM.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Hero Name: Raynare - Agility Based Front Line DPS

Hero Title: Empress of the Netherworld

Hero Skills:

Ultimate: Cocytus
    Raynare jumps into the sky for 5 seconds (leaving the battlefield, thus immune to any attacks, however this leaves her team to 4v5), after the countdown, she "meteor" downs as a giant ice wolf, dealing massive damage and freezing the enemy team for 3.5 seconds.

Freeze will always work on heroes equal or lower in lvl.

Green Skill: Gram
    The power of the cursed Demon Sword gives Raynare the ability to steal 3 stat points of an enemy's main attribute per attack and convert it into 3 points of agility for her.

Will always work for heroes same lvl or lower than Raynare

Blue Skill: Ouroboros
    Summons a giant serpent that surrounds Raynare for 7 seconds, absorbing single target spells targeting Raynare and redirect it towards another enemy target for up to 3 instances.

Spell redirect will always work on heroes equal or lower in level than Raynare

Purple Skill: Gaze of the Monarch
    Increases Raynare HP (similar to FD purple skill)

Legendary skill: Shadow of the Gehenna
    Raynare moves so quickly that she becomes a cloud of shadows for 5 seconds, invulnerable to normal physical attacks as well as targeted spells(aoe spells still hit)
    During this state, Raynare gains bonus life regeneration and attack speed.

Lvling this skill increases the attack speed and life regeneration.

Hero Background Lore:
    Disobedience or interference is futile. No matter how daring or desperate her opponents are, the outcome has already been determined. Raynare's blazing gaze tells all before her that there are only two options: Submit or Perish.

Art Reference Link: I was thinking along the line of a character in another game in terms of how she should look like. However, it's definitely copyrighted. I will just post it here for reference purposes. Hope a certain admin don't copy paste the whole design lol.

My request for the design:
    1. Sexy
    2. Boobs :3
    3. Badass.

Your Player ID: ♏️Se7en / 7844501

Server Number: Arrec 54

Well in case you decide to pick my hero, kindly contact me on what kind of gear I would like to equip on her because I kinda have a rough idea what I want. Thanks.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hero Name: Legion
    Hero Title: Falcon Warrior (Thinking the Bird Warriors from Shining Force)
    Hero Background Lore: Front Line Strength Hero that uses flight to gain the advantage.

Hero Skills
    Dive Bomb: Legion takes to the sky and attacks using physical damage.
    Wind Gust: The Skill where a hero gets trapped in a mini tornado.

Username: ironfortress
    sever 80 Utock
    Last edited by ironfortress; 03-31-2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: added additional info

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Hero Name:Eirene (daughter of Poseidon) (mid or back row mage)
    Hero Title: Aqua Girl

Hero Skills:
    US: Bubble Shield: cast an bubble around your team asboring x amount of damage
    GS: Water Wave: summons a ocean wave splashing your opponents dealing x amount of damage and
    BS: Fish attack: summons fish to jump at your opponents dealing x damage and mini stun
    PS: Water shield: makes a water shield to block 1 incoming attack. duration 10 seconds recast time 15 seconds
    Hero Background Lore: The daughter of Poseidon

Art Reference Link: will make a drawing or something later

Hero Name: Griffon (mid or back row agility hero)
    Hero Title: Winged Beast

Hero Skills:
    US: Flight: Goes airborn for x seconds increasing dodge by x amount
    GS: Gust: blows 1 enemy from back row forward
    BS: Cyclone: wind stop blows enemy upward being disabled for x seconds
    PS: Dive: Takes flight and dive at one opponent dealing x damage and casting blind. Returns to original spot afterwards

Hero Background Lore: From the highest peaks of the "name of mountains" he seaks his prays

Art Reference Link: google griffon

Hero Name: Kulukan (mid or back row mage)
    Hero Title: Gravity

Hero Skills:
    US: Gravity Bomb: summons a black gravity bomb that smashs all your opponents dealing x damage or % damage which ever is highest
    GS: Gravity Beam: hits your opponent with highest HP for x damage or % damage which ever is highest
    BS: Increase Gravity: increase gravity of the entire field slowing opponents for x secs
    PS: Gravity strike: when opponent is in front of you all hits are gravity beam

Hero Background Lore: From the highest peaks of the "name of mountains" he seaks his prays

Art Reference Link: An all black floating similar to ferrymans ultimate(when he turns all black)

Hero Name: Lily (mid or back row mage)
    Hero Title: Caterpipa

Hero Skills:
    US: Evolution: Jumps to the back row cast coccon on self and transforms into a butterfly
    GS: Coccon: Puts lowest HP team mate into a coccon recovering x amount of HP (cannot cast on self in butterfly form)
    BS: Poison / poison spray : in caterpillar form uses poison shoots 1 enemy with poison dealing dot. butterfly form hits multiple enemys
    PS: improved Coccon: Cocoon now reduces damage by x% of damage

Hero Background Lore: A mystic caterpillar for the "name of forest"

Art Reference Link: a caterpillar and butterfly not much room for creativity

Hero Name: Fayne
    Hero Title: Crusader

Hero Skills:
    US: Spike shield: puts up shield reflect x amount of physical damage
    GS: Shield throw: Tosses shield at opponent with highest attack power causing them to be stunned
    BS: On my own: Immune to damage of other opponents while dealing multiple hits to random target
    PS: Dying wish: Heals and increases 1 team members defensive stats upon death

Hero Background Lore: A warrior who sworn on oath to defend his country until he dies

Art Reference Link: google crusader

Hero Name: Unit x11 (front line tank)
    Hero Title: Unit x11 (http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ho-is-Unit-X11)

Hero Skills:
    US: Weapon x11: switches from melee to ranged(stays in front row) and attacks enemy in mid or back row with lowest HP
    GS: Robotic shield: makes a shield that blocks x amount of damage
    BS: Loose circuit: Unit x11 starts to set off sparks dealing x damage x amount of times
    PS: Ressemble: upon death he break into x pieces and will rebuild attempt to rebuild himself (must destroy all pieces so he wont rebuild himself)

Hero Background Lore: Riflemans long lost brother

Art reference: Something similar to transformers (his shield transforms into a gun for his ultimate)

Hero Name: Nirac (mid row/front row agility hero)
    Hero Title: Captain

Hero Skills:
    Ultimate: Double shot: Shoots the enemy with the highest energy two times
    Green Skill: Cannon ball/triple thrust: (range mode)hits all opponents for x damage/ (melee mode)hits opponent with 3 quick slashes dealing x damage
    Blue Skill: Dirty fighting throws sand into the enemy with highest agility lowering his accuracy
    Purple Skill: Sword play: When his front line dies he moves to the front row(switching to melee) increasing armor magic resist and gets a small amount of HP per second
    Hero Background Lore: Carin(Admirals) cousin a failure in the Navy and turn into a pirate

Art Reference Link: Pirate maybe similar to assassins creed pirates

Your Player ID:5181546
    Server Number:server 35

PS Ucool: If you need a hero designer I'm available for hire

New Comers
    Hello! I'm not speaking english basically! So i'm going to do my best to be understood
    Let's go !

Hero Name : Tac (it is "cat" inverted) , i would like a character looking like a cat

Title: I don't really know what you mean by "title", i'm playing in french So i guess it is the thing over the character name, so i suggest --> Something like "twist of fate"

Hero skills :
    First skill (ultime) --> Backlash : This skill could make an ally invulnerable for some seconds, and after that, the ally could take double damage, as a cost of his protection.
    second skill --> Black cat : a sequence of fast attacks on several ennemies. The thing is, every attack could heal the ennemy, or make very big damages. It could be fun to play on luck...
    third skill --> Sharp claws : hits close ennemies stunning them and reducing their armor for some seconds.
    fourth skill --> On my feet : Agility bonus for the whole team

Hero Background Lore : I don't know what it means ^^ I think you mean the position in-game of the character.. if it's that then... Middle physique hero, playing with the luck!

I have no art reference link.. :/

Player ID : 4789467 / Shaben

Server 32 --> Overseer

Hope i could help you!

Best regards,

Shaben

New Comers
    Hero Name: Raphael
    Hero Title: angel
    4 Hero Skills: 1. Ult- resurrect the fallen/dead ally 2. Inspire the random ally, increase his attack power 3. Increase the resistance of any enemy control 4. Hit enemy with holy lighting
    Hero Background Lore: mid or back
    Art Reference Link (If any, do not use images you do not hold copyright or rights to.): haven't
    Your Player ID Number: 5496475
    Server Number: 38

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Hero Name: Roadblock
    Hero Title: Rhino Tank, Front Hero
    Gray Skill: The rhino stomps the ground, knocking all enemies in a moderate range (front and behind) to the ground
    Green Skill: The rhino knocks back the enemies in front of him.
    Blue Skill: The rhino uses his horn to do extra damage.
    Purple Skill: The rhino's armor is increased by 3 per level.
    Hero Background: Rhino King
    Server: 18
    ID: 3043161
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hero Name: Kiyaan
    Hero Title: Wind Mage

Position: Middle Line Physical Damage Dealer
    Quote: "The wind attacks from all directions!"

Hero Skills

Ultimate: Typhoon
    Kiyaan summons a powerful typhoon that displaces enemies. Non-tank enemy hero positioned are randomly shuffled during battle.

Green Skill: Gust
    A sudden gust of chilling wind slows enemy attack and casting speed for ## seconds.

Blue Skill: Engulfing Fog
    A fog engulfs and disorients 2 random enemies causing them to use their next 2 attacks on their own team.

Purple Skill: Hasten
    Kiyaan increases the rate of energy regeneration (Passive).

Hero Background Lore
    Kiyaan is the son of the Enlil, God of Wind.

Game Reference: The wind component of the series of Heroes Charge mages adding to Frost Mage, Master Mage, Death Mage, Ice Mage.

Art Reference Link: 79368a85021d2d39dfa1d2134cef763b.jpg

Your Player ID: 13138658
    Server: #87 Rexus

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hero Name: Razokk Wolfheart
    Hero Title: Wolf Master "You cant run, you cant hide, my wolves will find you"
    Backline agility hero who summons wolves to the frontline fight while he shots his deadly bow from afar. Each wolf has a special ability (slow attack/dot attack/increased hp).
    Hero Skills:
    Ultimate: The hunt - Razokk commands his wolves to jump on one enemy (highest health enemy) dealing high damage (physical), reducing his armor and supressing/stunning him (2 seconds)
    Green Skill: Pack leader - Razokk summons his 3 wolves (Tora, Razu and Olag) to battle alongside him (each wolf has a special ability (slow attack/dot attack/increased hp)
    Blue Skill: Bloodlust - Temporally increases Razokk and his wolves attack speed/damage, when a wolf is killed it activates instantly
    Purple Skill: Den master - Razokk and his wolves have increased HP
    Hero Background Lore: Orc hunter who lives in the deep forest alongside his pack, always hunting for prey
    Art Reference: Orc hunter who wears leather clothes and a wolf head helm while using his deadly bow to shot from afar; his wolves are Tora (brown fur, his attacks give a slow debuff), Razu (black fur, his attacks have a damage over time effect) and Olag (white fur, has increased hp)

Hero Name: Sir Lorel
    Hero Title: Golden Knight "My courage leads me into battle, follow me"
    Frontline strength tank that will ride with his mount to lead the battle and face his enemies, having great endurance.
    Hero Skills:
    Ultimate: Courage - Sir Lorel charges into the next line stunning and damaging in a moderate area, increasing his team damage for a few seconds
    Green Skill: Battle leader - Sir Lorel rides fast into battle with crowd control immunity and absorbing damage with his shield, when he reaches the frontline enemy he performs a powerful stun
    Blue Skill: Braveheart - When Sir Lorel reaches 20% of his health he will quickly recover 60% of his total health
    Purple Skill: True knight - Sir Lorel training and knighthood gives him increased strength
    Hero Background Lore: The legendary Golden Knight lives to face all that is evil and defeat his enemies.
    Art Reference Link: A golden knight mounted in a white stallion who fights with his lance and shield.

Your Player ID: 12108658
    Server Number: 80 Urtock

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Hero Name:Eirene (daughter of Poseidon) (mid or back row mage)

Hero Title: princess of the ocean

Hero Skills:
    US: Bubble Shield: cast an bubble around your team asboring x amount of damage
    GS: Water Wave: summons a ocean wave splashing your opponents dealing x amount of damage and
    BS: Fish attack: summons fish to jump at your opponents dealing x damage and mini stun
    PS: Water shield: makes a water shield to block 1 incoming attack. duration 10 seconds recast time 15 seconds
    Hero Background Lore: The daughter of Poseidon

Hero Name: Gustin (mid or back row agility hero)

Hero Title: I'll blow you away

Hero Skills:
    US: Flight: Goes airborn for x seconds increasing dodge by x amount
    GS: Gust: blows 1 enemy from back row forward
    BS: Cyclone: wind stop blows enemy upward being disabled for x seconds
    PS: Dive: Takes flight and dive at one opponent dealing x damage and casting blind. Returns to original spot afterwards

Hero Name: Gravity (mid or back row mage)

Hero Title: I'll put the weight of the world on your hands

Hero Skills:
    US: Gravity Bomb: summons a black gravity bomb that smashs all your opponents dealing x damage or % damage which ever is highest
    GS: Gravity Beam: hits your opponent with highest HP for x damage or % damage which ever is highest
    BS: Increase Gravity: increase gravity of the entire field slowing opponents for x secs
    PS: Gravity strike: when opponent is in front of you all hits are gravity beam

Your Player ID:5181546
    Server Number:server 35
    Oh tony i know these one

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    so there is no more dota

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hero Name:Frozen Scorpion (Front lane magic damage hero)

Hero Title:Ice breaker (I will break you like ice) (What about we have some fun before I melt away)

Hero Skills

• Ultimate: (Avalanche) Frozen Scorpion channels the power of Avalanche releasing it after a short delay and damaging nearby enemies over several seconds.

• Green Skill: (Frozen surge) Frozen Scorpion surges toward enemy team and stun all of them,do magic damage and stay behind them

• Blue Skill: (Cold mist) Frozen Scorpion cast a cold mist which cloaks him from enemy eyes for short seconds,do a little magic damage also slow enemy attack speed

• Purple Skill: (crystal reflections) Frozen Scorpion use his frozen body to reflect ?% of the incoming magic damage

Hero Background Lore:Frozen Scorpion came from frozen planet he is the only survival from his race.He use his frozen magic to freeze and beat his enemy

Art Reference Link: Frozen scorpion1.jpg

Your Player ID: Monkeyking/13374244

Server Number: Ryst 89

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    Hero Name: Dana
    Hero Title: Queen Insecta
    Skill:
    US: Poison Spit: Deal x magic damage, Slow, drain x mana over time 1 enemy
    GS: Silence: Silence a wide area of enemies
    BS: Powder rain: Blind all enemies, Deal x damage over time
    PS: Cocoon Protection: Chance to resist all negative status(Blind,Slient,Slow,Stun,Freeze,Stone...) 20%, +0.5 each lvl
    Hero Background Lore: Fly Int hero, Female backliner
    Art Reference (from Robert Fiddler, he is an art designer): behemoth__by_p00chyena-d6b45yd.jpg
    --------------------
    Hero Name: Sir Hengist
    Hero Title: Imperial Guard
    Skills:
    US: Taunt: All enemies turn to atk him in period of time, Increase x dmg and atk speed
    GS: Shield Horn: Counter 10% physical damage, +0.3% each lvl
    BS: God bless: Passive: Incease x amount of HP
    PS: Magic Immunity: Sir Hengist get immunity magic damage in period of time 2s, +0.1s each lvl
    Hero Background Lore: The guard captain, who stay longlast to protect the king

Art Reference Link: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qMaxpOU9vY...ge+Picture.jpg
    -----------------------
    Player ID: 3349651
    Server: 20
    S20 - lvl90

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hero Name: Shifter
    Hero Title: Shadow Shifter
    4 Hero Skills:
    Shift: Shifts to a random enemy hero instantly in battle (Automatically Ults as soon as it lands on stage (It shifts as soon as it gets in battle; However it keeps the max level of whatever the Shifters lvl is). all other abilities are taken from the enemy hero it has shifted too and continues. However its main ability shift stays as its main (it will build up energy as the hero it has cloned too would build energy and then gets full ULT accordingly; When the ULT is used What it will then do is similar to Cloud walker it will clone itself once to the hero it is and the real "shifter will shift to another random enemy hero but take its exact health and stats up to the max lvl of the "Shifter's" level, in battle.) So basically: Shifter enters the battle and shifts to random enemy hero with all its stats but up the Shifter's max level. Then it will fight and build energy according to the hero it has shifted to. Once it gets full ULT and the ULT is used, the hero will clone itself once (So the enemy hero it shifted to originally is still fighting as a clone.) and the shifter will then shift/clone again to a new random enemy hero with the exact same health and stats up the Shifter's max level in battle.... ALL other hero skills are adopted from the enemy hero...
    Hero Background Lore: "Your Nightmare."
    Position: All depends on what it shifts too and will take the enemy hero lore.
    Art Reference Link: An all black hero almost like a shadow with red or glowing white eyes and nothing else.
    Your Player ID Number: 10021953
    Server Number: 65 - Sarra

Feel free to use my idea and expand for those who like it!

This hero can be very helpful and unpredictable in all areas of the game:
    In raid it can help get more damage points when at the raid bosses.
    In arena: it is simply unpredictable and can be a huge advantage in single arena battles or grand arena such as in your shadow team or Alpha Team.
    In Booty Cave has similar effects as it would in arena.
    In Campagin or Elite Stages: It can help clear the harder stages that take the extra level or two before you can beat it.
    In outland portal it can help defeat the higher level outland bosses as it would shift to them having similar effects.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Hero Name: Sonja

Hero Title: Harpy Warrior

Hero Skills
    US: Grab and go - Fly to nearest enemy and throw them towards the second nearest enemy, stunning both shortly and doing damage (Physical)
    GS: Double stab - Stabs twice for small damage, dealing poison damage at the same time (physical single target DoT)
    BS: The hunt - Fly up and hits the weakest enemy twice (physical single target)
    PS: Wild Instinct - Increase attack speed(Passive)
    Hero Background Lore: Cheerful defender of harpy village. Matchless skills with spear and poison.

Art Reference Link:She's a humanoid harpy with a spear

Your Player ID: 3574001

Server Number: Brute 21