Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Design Your Own Heroes

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The event is now closed. Thanks for everyone!
    Please tell me you'll take in mind the hero I've designed... I was just a few hours late
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N° 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

New Comers
    Here's my hero!

HERO NAME: GROOVE
    HERO TITLE: THE JURASSIC PREDATOR
    HERO SKILLS:

1 - JURASSIC BITE - Groove jumps behind the enemies and bites the hero/es in the backline, dealing huge damages. the enemy bited can't use magic attacks for 5 seconds

2 - JURASSIC ROAR - Groove roars against the enemies , provoking them, and the opponent heroes targets him for their next 2 attacks

3 - JURASSIC AGILITY - Groove upgrade his speed and his dodge ratio by 30%

4 - JURASSIC FANGS - Groove spites an acid on the backline enemies, poisoning them for 5 seconds

LEGENDARY SKILL - JURASSIC ISTINCT - Groove activates an aura that let him became immune to magical attacks until is active

HERO BACKGROUND LORE: A jolly that starts from the frontline and move to every line during the battle

art: the base of the pg would be a velociraptor, but I'm not that good in drawing

ID: 4953998
    SERVER: 34/VAASTRO

New Comers
    ninja.jpgSorry for the late Hero I was in the Hospital for a surgery.

Hero Name:Bladestorm
    Hero Title:Silent Assassin
    Hero Skills

1-Seismic Spin- Bladestorm Vanishes into the enemies middle line and begins to rapidly spin cleaving all enemies and pulling towards him. When Bladestorm stops spinning he causes a stunning explosion that will guarantee to hit enemies of level 1-90 and stun them for 5 seconds.

2-Cruel Dust- Bladestorm throws blinding dust at enemies causing them to be blinded for 3 seconds, while blinded Bladestorm mesmerizes and enemy hero to fight for him for 4 seconds.

3-Blade Dance- Blade Storm quickly dashes through the enemy line causing a bleed effect that does 400 Damage over time, upon dashing back to his position Bladestorm stuns the front two champions and gains haste for each enemy effected by the bleeding effect.

4-Spirit Walk- When a ally falls in battle BladeStorm goes surges his own blood taking 25% health away from him resurrecting the ally with 25% health. (can only be done once per battle and the percentage of health goes up with skill level)

Legendary Skill-Eye of the Dragon- When Bladestorm is hit by a impairing effect (such as stun or slow) he absorbs the effect and forces it out of his body into his blade causing the next hit to stun or slow the enemy. This procts Bladestorm to go into Blade Dance and gives the team 10% critical damage.

Hero's Background: A 1000 year old banished Samurai has finally surfaced to take his revenge on his clan for making him immortal. He will stop at nothing and will kill anyone trying to get in his way. This hatred has made him master some of the Samurai most deadly abilities and made him lust for Vengeance.

this Middle line assassin will be darting around the battlefield stunning, cleaving, and blinding enemies in his wake. While his ultimate skill tears the flesh from the enemy hero's bones, his team sees this bloody infused rage causing the whole team to benefit from his pure violence on the battlefield.
    Last edited by spyderloc; 04-11-2015 at 04:47 AM. Reason: added picture

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hero Name: Ankou

Hero Title: Harbinger of Death

Description: Mid line Mage with revive skill and heavy magic damage.

4 Hero Skills:
    Ultimate - 3 extremely heavy random hits

Green - Converts damage taken into HP which is distributed to the whole team.

Blue - Chance to randomly revive a fallen heroe

Purple - Chance to randomly fill 1 heros energy.

I think the image should be death on a horse

Your Player ID Number: 14874720
    Server Number: 99

Hi, i do not speak english but i want to participate and try my best. Also this is my first reply so... Hello everyone.

Hero Name: Arshard (Mid lane magic DPS)
    Hero title: Feral Firefrost

US: Cold Howl; A great howl who causes DoT to whole enemy team and reuces a random enemy accuracy and armor for a while
    GS: Fire Dagger; throws a dagger made of concentrated fire to an enemy.
    BS: Heating Rage; (passive) offensive aura who starts weak but gets stronger as Arshard gets damaged.
    PS: Icy Surprise; Arshard does a little jump to front lane, performs a series of 3 quick attacks with his ice-covered fists onto a single target and returns to his lane.

Lore: Wolflike Dps who masters both fire and ice with deadly results.

Reference: Have not, but Lore speaks by itself.

My ID: 14898982

Server Number: 99

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    The contest was already over one week ago. Not sure how people can't seem to read.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Because people don't read everything they just go the thread and clock post quick reply lol so people assume it's still open

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Better lock this thread.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Really should lock thread

Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    The contest was already over one week ago. Not sure how people can't seem to read.
    Where does it say in the original post that the event is over? It's not until the last page where it mentions it! Everyone here doesn't read through hundreds of post before hand, the just click quick post! If the event is over they should edit the original post to say so, or lock the thread!!!

To those who keep posting: Please read what Ember said. Even people quoted Ember's speech here and don't anyhow post without completely reading the first post on the first thread.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    DAMN IT!! I want my hero to be IN the competition!!!!! :@
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N° 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie View Post
    Where does it say in the original post that the event is over? It's not until the last page where it mentions it! Everyone here doesn't read through hundreds of post before hand, the just click quick post! If the event is over they should edit the original post to say so, or lock the thread!!!
    Well in the first post, he clearly mentioned that it lasts till April 7th
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Seraphix - Back Line (Mage )
    Summoner of Souls
    Reading Tactics : Seraphix decreases the mobility of the enemy team by 15%

Illusion Chaos : Seraphix casts a spell in the form of mist that leaves the enemy confused to the point
    to make your enemy can attack your own team durability
    this ability is 15 seconds , if an enemy is slaughtered its durability increases by 7/2 .

Grand Final -Seraphix releases his book above , evoking spirits in a large area around it for 4 seconds , enemies in the area receive silence and 20% of Slowness

Battle of rest - if Seraphix is not attacked for 5 seconds it takes an armor bonus by 10%

Meu cahr.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Winter Guereira The Fallen ( Middle Line )

[ Passive ] Anti- Trail
    WHEN A enemy out of the reach of all the winter half of their IT skills based on life and frozen for 4 seconds .

Black aroma : How black flower Winter Games are in a grnade enemy area leaving Enemies OS with weakened Def Magic and Physical
    15% for 4 seconds

Invisibility - Winter IS FOR Invisible 3.5 seconds to enable - When it reappears AFTER enemy side with the lowest HP .

Battle of Rest - The winter flower It White causing his attacks have increased by 7% hum .

00.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kimeros The anonymity of the night (Line back / Assassin )

Black Burst - Kimeros directs straight a black ball to get to the middle of the team
    opponent explodes dealing damage.

Transform - Kimeros becomes Bat and increases your evasion by 30%

Blood Suga : Every third attack Kimeros there is a critical damage and hp recovery by 3%

Life Steal - Kimeros Increase life Theft whole team at 7%

Sem título.jpg

Jogador ID : iSkyBr ( 10593698 )
    Número servidor : 69 - Rosandriil
    Guild: La Marfia

People the event is over and if you can't see that from reading while your just straight up lying. Please stop being so ignorant there was plenty of time to post and if you see that Ember has had to says it over twice no well i'm guessing that means its over!! -thank you