Thread: Reorganizing my team

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Unhappy Reorganizing my team

Hey. guys! Hows everyone?

Im really "getting into the game" - level 40 -, but I'm a casual player, that didnt spend money on the game - yet. Therefore, Im really worried if I'm building a good team, or if the heroes I'm investing is worth it.

, and in the last week I got some new heroes and Im really confused right now. I read a lot of guides, but, sadly, I couldnt make my mind about my team atm.

First of all, let me present the heroes I have:

Tanks:
    - Admiral Lvl 36 (Blue /1 star)
    - Cleric Lvl 39(Blue + 1 / 1 star)
    - Psycopath Lvl 38 (Blue / 1 Star)

Agility:
    - Commando Lvl 38 (Blue / 1 Star)
    - Shooter Lvl 36 (Blue / 1 Star)
    - Shadow Leaf Lvl 39 (Blue / 1 star)

Intelligence:
    - Succubus Lvl 39(Blue / 3 Stars)
    - Lighting Master Lvl 38 (Blue / 1 Star)
    - Chapelan Lvl 36 (Blue : 1 Star)
    - Emberstar Lvl 10 (Green / 1 star)
    - Phoenix Lvl 11 (Green / 1 Star)
    - shadow shaman Lvl 7(Green / 2 Star)
    - Machinist Lvl 9(Green / 1 Star)
    - Lighting Spirit Lvl 5 (Green / 1 Star)
    - Mystic Lvl 38 (Blue / 1 Star)
    * already farming Warchief

So, now the questions:

1. To focus on PVE, wich formation do u guys suggest?

2. To focus on PVP, wich heroes should I start leveling (I didnt start the arena yet)

3. Besides Warchief, that Im already farming, wich hero do you guys suggest that is a must have for me to start farming right now?

Appreciate so much, guys. Kinda confused if im leveling the right heroes

Take care!
    Last edited by zamba; 03-29-2015 at 08:38 PM. Reason: grammar

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    To be honest if i were you i would start fresh on a new server. The mistake you made is that you didnt jump in the arena as soon as possible and missed the start. First wins give you many gems that you can use for opening 10x gold chests that 80% of the time give you a good backbone to build your team. If you jump in the arena now no chance to be able to get decent rating allowing you to develop your team.

If you decide to stick to the server you re on now... yes farm the warchief. For arena for now i would use admiral, commando, phoenix, succubus and mystic.

I would consider using Admiral (or Psycopath), Succubus, Phoenix, Leaves Shadow, and Commando.
    Your main priority is replacing your tank. All your frontline options don't become good till much later in the game, which doesn't help you now. You might consider Shallows Keeper as his elite stage is available fairly early and he only requires 10 stones to summon. Provided you don't get a better tank via chests or Crusade, SK should work as holdover until you get something better.
    As for PVE, whatever you have should work for now. Campaign is mostly level based. Crusade is a bigger issue. Find a guild that has a Death Knight or Death Mage for rent, as they will greatly increase your success there. Also use Chaplain, her healing is great in Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by motoucle View Post
    To be honest if i were you i would start fresh on a new server. The mistake you made is that you didnt jump in the arena as soon as possible and missed the start. First wins give you many gems that you can use for opening 10x gold chests that 80% of the time give you a good backbone to build your team. If you jump in the arena now no chance to be able to get decent rating allowing you to develop your team.

If you decide to stick to the server you re on now... yes farm the warchief. For arena for now i would use admiral, commando, phoenix, succubus and mystic.
    Hey, motoucle! Thanks for the reply. Man, I just got a little bit said reading your commenting. Do you really think it would worth to start all over again? I'm 4 pieces to get Warchief right now

Quote Originally Posted by Argama View Post
    I would consider using Admiral (or Psycopath), Succubus, Phoenix, Leaves Shadow, and Commando.
    Your main priority is replacing your tank. All your frontline options don't become good till much later in the game, which doesn't help you now. You might consider Shallows Keeper as his elite stage is available fairly early and he only requires 10 stones to summon. Provided you don't get a better tank via chests or Crusade, SK should work as holdover until you get something better.
    As for PVE, whatever you have should work for now. Campaign is mostly level based. Crusade is a bigger issue. Find a guild that has a Death Knight or Death Mage for rent, as they will greatly increase your success there. Also use Chaplain, her healing is great in Crusade.
    Thanks, man! Already farming Warchief and SK. Besides both of then, I would love to know wich step should I take after. Wich hero should I start farming right now? Thanks guys!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I am suggest you to farm Savage one, Vengeance spirit, Silencer, Deep Voice. War chief not necessary, it is easier to get Iron hoof or go for Drunken Master or Death Knight.
    Savage one is crucial for raids and also he is good tank even for arena, PVE.
    Vengeance spirit is one of the best late game hero. You need to start farm her now, to complete to 5 stars on the end of the game.
    Deep Voice same story.
    Also these three heroes will have bonus, because all of them nagas.
    Silencer it is very hard to farm and he is the best late hero, so it is need to start farm him now.
    Do not go fol old curse, he is not that good later at the game. I am regret now, because i promote him to 5 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by zamba View Post
    Hey, motoucle! Thanks for the reply. Man, I just got a little bit said reading your commenting. Do you really think it would worth to start all over again? I'm 4 pieces to get Warchief right now
    Well not that much to be worried if you dont enjoy playing for the rankings. Continue on this account but you could also make one on a new server, jump in the arena as soon as possible (shouldn't take you more than a few hours) and if you get some nice heroes then go VIP. But keep an eye to make it to the new server as soon as it s open

Quote Originally Posted by scearys View Post
    I am suggest you to farm Savage one, Vengeance spirit, Silencer, Deep Voice. War chief not necessary, it is easier to get Iron hoof or go for Drunken Master or Death Knight.
    Savage one is crucial for raids and also he is good tank even for arena, PVE.
    Vengeance spirit is one of the best late game hero. You need to start farm her now, to complete to 5 stars on the end of the game.
    Deep Voice same story.
    Also these three heroes will have bonus, because all of them nagas.
    Silencer it is very hard to farm and he is the best late hero, so it is need to start farm him now.
    Do not go fol old curse, he is not that good later at the game. I am regret now, because i promote him to 5 stars.
    Wow! Now I got disappointed Everyone told me to farm Warchief, and now, that Im really close to get him, I read this comment. By the way, thanks for the suggestions! Already farming Deep Voice

Quote Originally Posted by motoucle View Post
    Well not that much to be worried if you dont enjoy playing for the rankings. Continue on this account but you could also make one on a new server, jump in the arena as soon as possible (shouldn't take you more than a few hours) and if you get some nice heroes then go VIP. But keep an eye to make it to the new server as soon as it s open
    hey, motoucle! will they open a new server? or they do this ocasianally? didnt get this part!

hey, motoucle! will they open a new server? or they do this ocasianally? didnt get this part!
    They open one up every 3-4 days. Click on your portrait, options, switch server. When a new server is close to being made, you will see it as upcoming or something like this.

PS. I really dont suggest to invest in savage one. Yes he helps your raid dps but once you re in ch 12 or so he dies very fast. For example i rented an 86 p+4 5* one yesterday for 12 boss and he died in like 40 sec or so. My Clowd walker as tank does better lol

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I say u do this mayb

i would start fresh on a new server if it was me. try to get as high in arena right away and use the bonus gems to open a 10x gold chest once. if you get good heros (cw, dm, fd, oc, vs, ect) then id buy the monthly card and go from there. Regardless if you start over or not, you should keep farming wc, vs, silencer, dv, sl. Wc is great with revive when he gets to purple, and like others have said, vs, dv and silencer are great later on but you need to start farming right away. Also dont forget to keep chaplain up to par for crusade. i would go for old curse 4* then drunken master from arena. and from crusade, get commando 4* then work on mystic. Guild i would suggest death mage, or rent from guild if anyone has . dm, oc, mystic, com, plus any other or chap when heal needed will get you through crusade fairly easy. i would also consider refreshing wc elite stages once per day to star him up quick. hope this helps, good luck

Guys, thanks everyone again.

Since time have passed, my team changed a bit.

Right now, I'm level 47, so is my heroes. my team right now is:

- Warchief (2 stars), Phoenix (2 stars), Commando (2 stars), Shadow Leaf (2 stars), Succubus (3 Stars)
    - Also have Mystic (2 stars) and Admiral (2 stars).

Now, talking about ARENA, my questions are:

1- Should I put Mystic on the place of any of the heroes?
    2- Just got POISONED ONE (3 stars). Is he worth to invest, and put on my team? Wich hero should I replace

Thanks, guys!
    Last edited by zamba; 04-10-2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: grammar

don't bother leveling Cleric, Lightning Master, Emberstar and lightning spirit. focus on the rest for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Farious View Post
    don't bother leveling Cleric, Lightning Master, Emberstar and lightning spirit. focus on the rest for now.
    Hey, bro! Appreciate the reply, but I think you didnt read the new post (just one before yours).

Appreciate!