Thread: 110 spent nothing received

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

110 spent nothing received

i just spent 110 fot the 9,99+99,99(Una tantum offer)... After each purchase i received a message that confirmed that the buy was gone ok but i didnnt received nothing... Plz check that i need that gems today.
    Thanks

this issue is ruining my experience with the game where i'm spending a lot of money...
    if i dont get gems i cant purchase stamina and that mean no exp... sad thing

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system missed your order. Please tell us your account ID and attach or link a screenshot of your iTunes Order Receipt email you received from Apple here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

My ID is 15443729
    Apple didnt send me the bill of the purchase until now... He takes some days to send it when there's problems like this one.
    Plz check my account and watch if there's something you can do... If not i'll wait the bill

this is the screenshot of the purchase... still no ''itunes order receipt email'' in my email but i have this from apple support... i wish it's enough because i lost 240 stamina yesterday for this issue and dont want this happens again today...

1.jpg

Dear Leader
    In this case, please attach or link a screenshot of the order receipt or purchase history here for us to confirm and deliver the order. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Id: 15443729

i hope i'll get refount before day-change (5am on my gmt)... if not i lost another 3 stamina sales (2 stamina sales lost 2 days ago because of this issue and i couldnt charge more money)

Dear Leader
    If you would like a refund. Please use the 'Report a Problem' feature in your iTunes purchase history to make a refund. If you would like us to deliver the orders, you will get the bonus on which day you bought the orders. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

i want the gems that i bought and i needed some days ago... those issues (because it happened me 3 times) really worsened my game and i ask u if can i have my stamina lost back (because if i had my gems when needed i would bought stamina until the 200gemsx120stamina came) or can i have a little gems refound for the inconvenience... i think it's fair

sorry for my really bad english and thanks for ur support
    ^^

Dear Leader
    In this case, please attach or link a screenshot of the order receipt or purchase history here. We need the screenshot to confirm and deliver the order. If you would like some kind of compensation of the inconvenience, please try send in an in-game ticket to contact our admins directly. Since I am not authorized nor have the access to give gems. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader,
    Thank you for being patient with us. We will deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty