Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lack of rough hewn axe

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Lack of rough hewn axe

Dear Ucool,

Can you please add elite or posibility in ancient temple to drop rough hewn axe. I realize that rough hewn axe now become insufficient even compare to rare purple or orange item like silver lance or holy garment or moonglow. I do not try to complain but i suggest it to make that axe easier to get since it it low level purple item.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    i have to agree, its needed kinda like everywhere on every hero, and it's a pain to farm

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    Give us Hewn Axe and Bloody Eye.

We already completed the stages which give these items, why did you remove them?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokiya420 View Post
    Give us Hewn Axe and Bloody Eye.

We already completed the stages which give these items, why did you remove them?
    Agreed.....
    Server 46 - Subush

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    +1 on bloody eye. Hewn Axe is annoying because so many heroes need, but at least it is in a trial so u can get 45-60 frags free each week if you can beat 6. Bloody eye can't be found anywhere but campaign. In the last 200mil I spent on bronze chests, i havent gotten a single one.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    +1 on bloody eye. Hewn Axe is annoying because so many heroes need, but at least it is in a trial so u can get 45-60 frags free each week if you can beat 6. Bloody eye can't be found anywhere but campaign. In the last 200mil I spent on bronze chests, i havent gotten a single one.

Agree, Bloody eyes, hewn axes and demon edges are needed everywhere.

I had a post suggesting including fragments of these purples into loot table of 10x bronze.
    But some players commented like I don't even know how to play the game, hehe.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    so many heroes needs this items do wee need to sacrifice the female trials to farm these items

i hope there's a solution
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toxic909 View Post
    so many heroes needs this items do wee need to sacrifice the female trials to farm these items

i hope there's a solution
    Solution is for ucool to stop being greedy motherfucker and give us bloody bloody eyes

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Just farm stage wizard hats with bloody eyes.

Demon edge and hewn Axe nothing you can do except use crusade coins on them just keep refreshing.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    Solution is RAID CHAP 9: 6 Bloody Eye, 10 Ice Staff, 9 Demon Edge, 9 Rawlis, Chap 11: 9 Axes. Forget chap 13 if your guild TL almost 90.
    At lvl 90, you should save gem from buying stamina, you can't farm stage 14-2 more than 2 times/day
    S20 - lvl90

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    What is annoying is that EVERYONE needs the rough hewn axe, even Chaplain!

So farming 50 pieces a week is not a solution, because we need so many of them. Bloody eyes are in trials but low level ones, which at high level we don't farm anymore because we need demon edges, rough hewn aexes and titan's axes.

The solution is easy. INCREASE THE FREAKING DROP RATE of purple and orange gears, at least in the highest level stages. It's totally unfair that we can get one single fragment on a 10xraid which costs 120 meats.

Don't increase any drop rate. Don't make this game too easy. I understand children want things easy but think about the slightly more mature crowd of customers who want a challenge and like having to plan and prioritize their heroes.

You could however maybe add an option to change loot around in trials? For example if someone wants to change Demon Edge or Titan's Axe for Bloody Eye. Too hard to code? They are all from the same trial so shouldn't be a game breaker.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    or let us pick which trial and time rift we want everyday or we can have 5 total attacks and we can do like 2 on physical trial 3 on magical trial and 0 on valk. etc

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    or let us pick which trial and time rift we want everyday or we can have 5 total attacks and we can do like 2 on physical trial 3 on magical trial and 0 on valk. etc
    This would be nice, but please remember to give us 15 chances on Sunday, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Very nice suggestion.