Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sign-in reward and claiming problems

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6

    Sign-in reward and claiming problems

    Hi, apologies if anyone had made a similar thread prior to this. I'm now having problems where I can't claim my Sign-in reward and my daily 120 gems. I haven't encountered anything like this before that's why I had to report this here. How long does it take to fix these problems? Does it have to do with DST time change? I live in the UK and the time just changed last night. Please someone help! (ID : 8044217)

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by gerygeroo View Post
    Hi, apologies if anyone had made a similar thread prior to this. I'm now having problems where I can't claim my Sign-in reward and my daily 120 gems. I haven't encountered anything like this before that's why I had to report this here. How long does it take to fix these problems? Does it have to do with DST time change? I live in the UK and the time just changed last night. Please someone help! (ID : 8044217)
    Yes it does. Wait for 1 more hour and you should be good.

  3. #3
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    No it doesn't have been waiting all day and still no change!

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    6
    I couldnt claim my 2nd daily free stamina as well. Its 19:50 here. Keep saying "task submission failed". Pls check my ID asap: 5028825. Server 34. Tks!

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by minhxdang View Post
    I couldnt claim my 2nd daily free stamina as well. Its 19:50 here. Keep saying "task submission failed". Pls check my ID asap: 5028825. Server 34. Tks!
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It was caused by a Daylight Saving Time shift bug of our game. The server time was not synchronized with the game client time that caused the problem. Usually you will get the rewards in less than an hour. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It was caused by a Daylight Saving Time shift bug of our game. The server time was not synchronized with the game client time that caused the problem. Usually you will get the rewards in less than an hour. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks for your reply. I can receive rewards from daily events normally now, but what I meant here is the free 60 staminas. It seems that I can only claim it in one hour, for example: the claiming time starts from 6pm-8pm, but after 7pm I tried to claim it but it kept saying "Task subbmission failed". Pls check whether this is a bug caused by DST and fix this soon.

    Rgds

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by minhxdang View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I can receive rewards from daily events normally now, but what I meant here is the free 60 staminas. It seems that I can only claim it in one hour, for example: the claiming time starts from 6pm-8pm, but after 7pm I tried to claim it but it kept saying "Task subbmission failed". Pls check whether this is a bug caused by DST and fix this soon.

    Rgds
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It's also caused by the Daylight saving bug. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •