Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: link device please!!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miktor View Post
    HI, i have two accounts of Heroes Charge on the same server and i want to play them an the same device (iOS). But i don't want to loose one of my accs, is it pssible to link it and do not lost any acc?
    Dear leader

You may need to use two different game center account to link with your account, thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Thank you for the help

New Comers
    I'm trying to link my account to a friend but we cant through the game. The game says that my account was already linked and cant be linked twice (I did never link it before)

Old account:
    Name: Geroo
    Accout ID: 10590665
    Email registered: geroo.ebeerle.11@gmail.com
    Server:69
    Level:86

The new device account is:
    Name:XX
    Account ID: 21845918
    Server: 69
    Level:1

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by skl11 View Post
    I'm trying to link my account to a friend but we cant through the game. The game says that my account was already linked and cant be linked twice (I did never link it before)

Old account:
    Name: Geroo
    Accout ID: 10590665
    Email registered: geroo.ebeerle.11@gmail.com
    Server:69
    Level:86

The new device account is:
    Name:XX
    Account ID: 21845918
    Server: 69

Thank you
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country that we are not able to help re-link the account for security purpose.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country that we are not able to help re-link the account for security purpose.

Best Regards
    Betty
    So can you fix my game that says it was already linked so i can do it by myself? Your ingame Link device is not working for me and you cant help me, so what?

Quote Originally Posted by skl11 View Post
    So can you fix my game that says it was already linked so i can do it by myself? Your ingame Link device is not working for me and you cant help me, so what?
    Dear Leader
    The "Link a Device" feature links your game account to your Game Center as well as Google+ account indeed. If you have done it once, you can login use your Google+ and Game Center account to login your game account. If you don't see your account after the logging the Google+/Game Center account, please confirm that you have logged in the right one first. And then reset the device and try again which will probably work. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Old acc: Tik-Tik (i want to keep this acc)
    Account id:13704312
    Server: KENRICK 91
    Level 88
    I have linked this account form ios to android

New acc: Tik (overwrite this one with the Old Tik-Tik acc)
    Account id:22060719

My Old data want not load on the New Account. I have 2 Android phones and the same Google+ acc but it dont synchronize. Please do something i cant play on my new Phone with my Old Account. I dont want to lose my Data(Tik-Tik lvl 88).

New Comers
    Hello,

I recently purchased a new device and connected it to my Google+ account. I have been playing Heroes Charge on my phone and wanted to play the same account on both by linking them. I did this in the wrong order so when I attempt to connect on my phone I'm asked if I want to replace my level 1 character. I want to keep my current character and also play it on my new device. Can you resolve this?

Old Account: Keep
    Account ID: 12741627

New Account: Drop
    Account ID: 22036862

My intent is to play my old account on both my phone and my new tablet.

Thanks..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have the same problem like you Blanty :/ but i only want to play on my new device with my old Account.

New Comers
    Old account:SRI (this account i want to keep)
    Id:4926902
    Server:34 Vaastro

New account:NickName
    Id:22060958
    Server:153 Howj Maw

please help me with this, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by summerlov3r View Post
    Old account:SRI (this account i want to keep)
    Id:4926902
    Server:34 Vaastro

New account:NickName
    Id:22060958
    Server:153 Howj Maw

please help me with this, thanks a lot!
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Both accounts must be on the same server for us to make the re-link operation. Please use your new account to switch to your old server and give us the new account id again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by tiktik View Post
    Old acc: Tik-Tik (i want to keep this acc)
    Account id:13704312
    Level 88
    I have linked this account form ios to android

New acc: Tik (overwrite this one with the Old Tik-Tik acc)
    Account id:22060719

My Old data want not load on the New Account. I have 2 Android phones and the same Google+ acc but it dont synchronize. Please do something i cant play on my new Phone with my Old Account. I dont want to lose my Data(Tik-Tik lvl 88).
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your main account now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Blatny View Post
    Hello,

I recently purchased a new device and connected it to my Google+ account. I have been playing Heroes Charge on my phone and wanted to play the same account on both by linking them. I did this in the wrong order so when I attempt to connect on my phone I'm asked if I want to replace my level 1 character. I want to keep my current character and also play it on my new device. Can you resolve this?

Old Account: Keep
    Account ID: 12741627

New Account: Drop
    Account ID: 22036862

My intent is to play my old account on both my phone and my new tablet.

Thanks..
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account on your new device now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Thanks. I'm now prompted on my new device to bind to a level 1 when connecting to Google+, which I of course do not want to do because it will remove my character and progress. My phone, which I thought I could also play my main character, is now a level 1. I'm also prompted on there to bind to a level 1 character.

I'm not sure how to resolve or explain what I would like to do. My understanding from help is that I can play the same character on multiple devices. Is that not true? I assuming this is accomplished through Google+. I tried removing the data from Google and connecting again but it still does the same thing (Prompts to bind to a Level 1) I cannot seem to sync my account (12741627) to google+ so I can play on both devices. This is what I really want to do. Is it maybe just a matter of unlinking my accounts from Google+ and then I can start again with my main character?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Blatny View Post
    Thanks. I'm now prompted on my new device to bind to a level 1 when connecting to Google+, which I of course do not want to do because it will remove my character and progress. My phone, which I thought I could also play my main character, is now a level 1. I'm also prompted on there to bind to a level 1 character.

I'm not sure how to resolve or explain what I would like to do. My understanding from help is that I can play the same character on multiple devices. Is that not true? I assuming this is accomplished through Google+. I tried removing the data from Google and connecting again but it still does the same thing (Prompts to bind to a Level 1) I cannot seem to sync my account (12741627) to google+ so I can play on both devices. This is what I really want to do. Is it maybe just a matter of unlinking my accounts from Google+ and then I can start again with my main character?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Tom
    Dear Leader
    The level 1 account binding pops is because that you accidentally linked your Google+/Game Center to a new created account on your other device. Please use that device to run the game and then switch to your old server. And then give us the new account ID and we can help re-link your main account to your Google+/Game Center. You can also confirm the pop-up and then switch to your old server and then give us the new account id but this will prevent you from logging in your main account until our admins help re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty