Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Reward System

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    I approve of this suggestion.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    UP

Thx !

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    That idea also contributes to importance of team play, Not by the perspective of rewarding high guilds, But that reward would stop ppl creating new guilds and endorse them to join guilds in top 50.

Therefore it would reduce the guild garbage and encourage team play with 50/50 guilds =)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokiya420 View Post
    So basically make high vip even stronger?

Umm, no thank you.
    I second this (& I'm VIP13)...

This would of needed to be a system set from the beginning, for the moment the ranking is just bragging rights which for most is suffice..

What kind of reward could you receive to satisfy the masses?
    Remember its 50 players which are in your guild to pump out guild points and not every player is the same with 600/600... surely there will be things out of our control which cause players not to play equally for X amount of days.. so that would cause a bit of problem amongst the masses.

The game has record rewards which is pretty cool, I incentify the masses with restarting earlier chapters so that they can set records and collect 100gems & 100guild coins if they set records.

With regards to the rewards factor, I believe this will be addressed with update 2.0 (I actually don't know which update)... but if you follow the Chinese version of the game, there is a guildwar system thing.. were you defend your guild from attacks or plan attacks for loot... a few discussions about this on the interweb, couple of my players follow the chinese version and there are vids on the tube..
    I still dont understand the relationship with the Chinese game and this.. but history goes that ucool is 2months behind every development from them..

good idea.

Thank you for your honest reply , jsinami.

I am familiar with the new guild war system update and that is indeed a good thing. But my point is different in this topic. After all.. this game is based on PvP so it is obvious that they will upgrade the PvP section more than the PvE

Please tell me what is the point of guild ranking if there's no reward ? You could easily be a guild with ...let's say 100 rank ...and dominate all the game with the strongest players on that server. My point is that the guild ranks should be rewarded because we all do our best to keep the guilds in the best rankings ( in my case , rank 1 ). But there is no satisfaction in maintaning rank 1 if we are not rewarded. I think you got my poiny mate.

Thank you all for your support and have a great game ! Thanks Ucool !

Best regards ,
    <WP> AFTERMATH
    Server 3 - Emberstar

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    How does the guild war system work in the chinese version?what are the rewards from it?
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

UP !

Thx for the sustain guys

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    let me suggest something:
    top 1 guild: 25% discount in shop, 25% bonus damage in Raid instances, +5 bonus cheese for completing a Raid chapter
    top 2-5 guild: 20% discount in shop, 20% bonus damage in Raid instances, +4 bonus cheese for completing a Raid chapter
    top 5- 10:15% discount in shop, 15% bonus damage in Raid instances, +3 bonus cheese for completing a Raid chapter
    10-20:10% discount in shop, 10% bonus damage in Raid instances, +2 bonus cheese for completing a Raid chapter
    20-50:5% discount in shop, 5% bonus damage in Raid instances, +1 bonus cheese for completing a Raid chapter
    50-100: no discount in shop, 2% bonus damage in Raid instances, +2 bonus salves for completing a Raid chapter
    others: none

any commentary, critic or correction to what am i prouposing?

@Klawless, that is a pretty good ideea . But i would replace the cheese with Guild Coins to be more attractive. Nice ideea man and thx for your support !

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    You have my Support! Great idea!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Good idea just no need for bonus raid damage i cant keep up with hqving raids open atm . . We take 6 days for 14 and less than 2 for 13 . . By increasing raid dmg u make this harder oth3r than that great

Thx guys !

UP !

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Please check this : http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...eeds-to-change
    and contribute there insteaf of splitting tiny ideas everywhere ...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    if this gets implemented it will only benefit the stronger clans even more and leaving the weaker ones even weaker because of the bonusses.
    Herrow, I stream heroes charge at http://www.twitch.tv/blushyface and i like to draw :3
    My website/community (new, feel free to join :3) http://blushyface.com