Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution to game crashing

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    when I do finish the tutorial, about the linking part, when I click on option and link device - pick it's my old device it ask me what type of link do I wanna do? "link to iphone, ipad or ipod OR link to another device"? and if i pick other device I get a code, when i put it on my pc it tells me to log into game center in pc - how do i do that??
    Before linking the devices, FIRST, link a google play account (a google account) to your bluestacks acc. You can do this in options as well by clicking on the google icon. Bluestacks will ask you to add another app from the store to link the accounts. THEN continue what you did before.

This is the button you need.

http://forum.ucool.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7273&d=1439129950

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post
    Before linking the devices, FIRST, link a google play account (a google account) to your bluestacks acc. You can do this in options as well by clicking on the google icon. Bluestacks will ask you to add another app from the store to link the accounts. THEN continue what you did before.

This is the button you need.

http://forum.ucool.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7273&d=1439129950
    yes on my "new account" I can see the disconnect google+ ,

nvm it's linked.. I forgot to "connect my google+" Sry! XD (very new at linking stuff) :Pp

and tyyy tamastoth!

New Comers
    My game continue crashing , i cant play Please help me

follow the step tamastoth told me and enjoy it on your pc

New Comers
    I play in my phone is iPhone 4s, and i cant play the game is always crashing what i need to do Please help me

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    If you have saved in itunes older version heroes charge (I have 1.8.4), can try delete version 2.0 from you iphone, than open itunes and install saved ipa. My game updated from 1.8.4 to 1.9.0 and i can play now

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    If Ucool don't want to loose all players, react !

New Comers
    Rage incoming.

WTF is wrong with you UCOOL, you just create a game which is good, which have a bit of problems but nothing serious and then you upgrade it to a new version and suddenly this game have just turn into an awful piece of shit.

Between every fight in crusade, the game crash, did you guys can't just understand how i am loosing my mind when this crashed 15 TIMES JUST FOR A FUCKING CRUSADE, are you just dumb to ignore this ?

Between every fight in the grand challenge the game crash and so, you know what that mean 35 CRASHS you BITCH.

Until the released of the 2.0 version the game have turned into a royal shit which keep crashing between every actions, every fights.

I really like this game but i'm really REALLY LOOSING MY MINDS ON IT THESE DAYS.

Do something, makes something happened.

Sry i'm so pissed.

New Comers
    I have last version of iOS 9.2 and updated the game for the last 17.12.2015 patch in the hope of a fix. It just got worse and now it shows only the game for a few seconds and crashes. I have more than 4 Gb of free space on my ipad Mini. And it's not the first version of this model...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Game Crashing

Ever since this new Xmas update and the AppStore update my game has continually crashed on everything and is getting frustrating.U need to hurry up and fix the problem it has been a week and the problem has gotten worse not better.I have reset,updates and deleted anything possible and ur game still crashes. FIX THE PROBLEM

New Comers
    My game is crashing too. I can`t play, every fight is crashing. Please back me the old version of game or help me another way. I play on ipad mini. My id 23460922

Quote Originally Posted by Fra1m View Post
    If you have saved in itunes older version heroes charge (I have 1.8.4), can try delete version 2.0 from you iphone, than open itunes and install saved ipa. My game updated from 1.8.4 to 1.9.0 and i can play now
    wow didn't thought about that.. but sadly I didn't have it saved on itunes
    but it was a good solution to downgrade

New Comers
    I'm loosing my patience for this game.
    I've been playing HG for more than a year and never have any problems but last 2 weeks.....!
    Game is crashing all the time I can't do anything! I've Dane all you suggestion tip etc.
    Nothing is working now after update. So what can I do?
    It's uncool ucool to release new updates but not taking care of bugs suchlike my.!!!!
    My ID is 1192958
    Can you fix it ? Iv spend nearly 100 on this game so I'm very disappointed and I want my money back if you do not attempt to fix this! Seriously I like this game but I would like to play it like before. Pleas check your servers issue!!! Because I know it's not my device or any of those problem above.
    You gonna loose players!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hello, I have crashes game on my phone. Can you back me on version 1.9? Id 9289706 server 59

New Comers
    ID 4188805
    Server 28
    Return me to 1.9 version
    iPhone 4s