Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution to game crashing

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am also having the same problem. IPAD2 crash everytime I try to fight. Any solution? I update my IOS, I reboot. That does not help. Other games works well but only Heroes Charge can't work.

New Comers
    Guys - you have royally fucked a good game with your last update. Loads of users are facing the same problem...the game crashes when invoking a battle in any stage - crusade, advanced instances, outland portal etc.

You have a lot of players that have invested time and $$ in your game - your better fix this quick and provide compensation or they will walk.

Don't give me bullshit about rebooting / reloading - you guys have fucked up...fix it or we're gone..

Nixo

So all IOS users cannot play
    I just wonder how many money, UCOOL owners lose every day, because of this...
    Time is ticking

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Betty, my name is kscashmoney,. i am guild leader of guild dominance on (server 58 Corvus) i have quite a few issues I need help with,.. I have spend close to 10,000 dollars in cash with heroes charge this year and as of right now I can log in but I can't do any kind of battle without being kicked from game, time rifts,arenas,grand challenge,trails,crusades...can't do no battles period,.. also I just 5 starred my chemist, and I had exactly 11,350 gems left after I got chemist 5th star, now when I log in it only showing 256 gems... ( I want my gems back that I paid for and I want my 250 chemist soul stones back that I just spend close to $400.00 to obtain). please fix this problem and give me back my stuff that I paid for, my account ID is 8931209. my guild ID is 110022164 (server 58 Corvus ). thank you so much for your time Betty, sincerely your , kscashmoney

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by samarama_pl View Post
    So all IOS users cannot play
    I just wonder how many money, UCOOL owners lose every day, because of this...
    Time is ticking
    they are losing money + members . ggwp

Ok guys I have an iphone4 and if any of you are dcing like crazy here is my solution. I just closed out most of my apps including safari. Now when I play I can clear one battle before it shuts down like crusade. I can battle one time make sure I beat it and my phone will turn off before next battle. I restart the game and do the next stage battle and repeat it's a long process but i managed to finish crusade and trials. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dungshady99 View Post
    Ok guys I have an iphone4 and if any of you are dcing like crazy here is my solution. I just closed out most of my apps including safari. Now when I play I can clear one battle before it shuts down like crusade. I can battle one time make sure I beat it and my phone will turn off before next battle. I restart the game and do the next stage battle and repeat it's a long process but i managed to finish crusade and trials. Good luck!
    Thank you for this, but we need full working game...
    Your solution is OK for the moment or for players with a lot of patience...

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Iphone 4s
    ios 9.2
    +1 cannot play....

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    As of right now I can log in but I can't do any kind of battle without being kicked from game, time rifts,arenas,grand challenge,trails,crusades...can't do no battles period.
    Upside i can still open chests, yay me
    iPhone 4s, ios 9.2, id 20532708.

Yay for patch 2.0.0.12 or what ever is the current patch, love how can only send toons on digs and open chests. best ever

missing so much game play it not funny, missing exp, coins, gems, and toon stones.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Gav View Post
    As of right now I can log in but I can't do any kind of battle without being kicked from game, time rifts,arenas,grand challenge,trails,crusades...can't do no battles period.
    Upside i can still open chests, yay me
    iPhone 4s, ios 9.2, id 20532708.

Yay for patch 2.0.0.12 or what ever is the current patch, love how can only send toons on digs and open chests. best ever

missing so much game play it not funny, missing exp, coins, gems, and toon stones.
    Yes previous patch 2.0.0.1 may gave us some and some crashes.. but atleast we could finish our dailies.
    and as dungshady99 said it that solution only works for some time, I tried that it takes 3x the time to finish my dailies.. and that makes the battery eats like a douchebag. nty for that..

I understand that as well, but what can we do? Ucool is being stupid so the best is what we can do to get it done. It is frustrating but at least you guys can finish the quests, hopefully it'll get fixed in a day or two.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Hi,

I know this does not fix the issue and is only a workaround but if you have a PC or similar device you can download Bluestacks for free, and add HC as an app to it.
    When you got there, do the tutorial until you can (finally) go to options and tap options. First, link the google play account (a google account) to your bluestacks acc.
    Then, click the LINK A DEVICE button first on your iOS device and say "This is the OLD DEVICE" and do the same on your PC and say "This is the NEW DEVICE". The iOS device will give you a code you have to put in to the PC. It will ask you if you want to overwrite your data in your Bluestacks account with the one you have on your iOS. Say yes, and you can play on your PC without any freezes.

Till they have a fix this is the best I could do, although I cannot play when I am traveling or am on the toilet, etc Still, at least I can do everything and not lose days of quests.

I am highly disappointed though, we all know how many people pay for the game (I am not a high VIP, but did pay some) and we all know how many people use iOS devices. It is a shame they cannot fix this for days now...

Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post
    Hi,

I know this does not fix the issue and is only a workaround but if you have a PC or similar device you can download Bluestacks for free, and add HC as an app to it.
    When you got there, do the tutorial until you can (finally) go to options and tap options. First, link the google play account (a google account) to your bluestacks acc.
    Then, click the LINK A DEVICE button first on your iOS device and say "This is the OLD DEVICE" and do the same on your PC and say "This is the NEW DEVICE". The iOS device will give you a code you have to put in to the PC. It will ask you if you want to overwrite your data in your Bluestacks account with the one you have on your iOS. Say yes, and you can play on your PC without any freezes.

Till they have a fix this is the best I could do, although I cannot play when I am traveling or am on the toilet, etc Still, at least I can do everything and not lose days of quests.

I am highly disappointed though, we all know how many people pay for the game (I am not a high VIP, but did pay some) and we all know how many people use iOS devices. It is a shame they cannot fix this for days now...
    I guess I have no choice.. I'd rather play on PC for a while.. so I can keep do dailies and the progress still save for pc&phone right?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    I guess I have no choice.. I'd rather play on PC for a while.. so I can keep do dailies and the progress still save for pc&phone right?
    Yes. This way they are linked and all progress is saved on the account. You just cannot be logged into both at the same time of course.

Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post
    Yes. This way they are linked and all progress is saved on the account. You just cannot be logged into both at the same time of course.
    when I do finish the tutorial, about the linking part, when I click on option and link device - pick it's my old device it ask me what type of link do I wanna do? "link to iphone, ipad or ipod OR link to another device"? and if i pick other device I get a code, when i put it on my pc it tells me to log into game center in pc - how do i do that??