Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution to game crashing

New Comers
    Hi, guys.
    After new update the game crashes every third battle. Before the game crashes some times. Please optimize your game.
    ID: 18286930
    HC version 2.0.0.10
    Device: iPhone 4s

Best regards.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The solution to the crashing issue is Ucool fixing their game. It has already taken way too long. This is just a temporary workaround which may work for bunch of people. To me for example it's not worth the trouble.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Rebooted and no other app open on my iPad. Game crashed trying to do a campaign. Lost 2 stamina but reloaded game and tried again. Another crash and another 2 stamina lost. At 11 stamina, so looked to see when I will have enough stamina to do the mission. Here is what I saw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	8417  
    Last edited by Unwilloe; 12-09-2015 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Picture did not upload.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    since yesterday the game crash faster than I can say Cheese.. I cant do a single sh*t anylonger.. well played uCOOL.. you just lost a member. tyvm

Downloaded the latest version 2.0.03 from the App Store. The town look is better but I crashed as soon as I tryied to do a booty cave fight. Reloaded game and tried a campaign fight; I crash on campaign fight. Reloaded and went straight to help a guildmate with a Temple. I crashed on the Temple. Shut down iPad and re powered it. Loaded the game. Entered Arena; game crashed immediately as fight started. Rebooted iPad again and entered the Trial. Game crashed.

My suggestion. I do not need a $250 calligraphy set to enjoy playing Tic Tac Toe. You do not need to "improve" the game's graphics at the expense of playability. Abandon the "improved" graphics and give us a game we can play like we used to have. As of right now, I would abandon the characters I have and start over on a new server that used the old game engine and guaranteed me that it would never improve the graphics than continue with my characters as the game is right now. Indeed, because of the crashes, I cannot continue with the characters I have until the game is fixed.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Another day has passed still my game continue crashing

after updating 12.12 game when loading any battle takes off. I reinstalled game 3 times.
    IOS 9.2
    ipad 2.2
    server 78

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    The solution is simple.

Force the game to update back to version 1,8. It works perfectly and no one gets Crashes. JUST TRASH YOUR 2.0blablabla VERSION IN THE TOILET AND GIVE US OLDER VERSION THAT WAS RUNNING PERFECTLY

how will force? I the VIP the 9th a lot of money am enclosed and game doesn't work. as it is possible to spread the crude. if I have programmers at work such would do I them dismissed long ago...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Iphone 4s --> version X-mas look 2.0.0.12 --> no possibility to play --> crash every time when I try fight !!!

Quote Originally Posted by samarama_pl View Post
    Iphone 4s --> version X-mas look 2.0.0.12 --> no possibility to play --> crash every time when I try fight !!!
    WELCOME TO HEROES CHARGE - where the support don't give a fuck
    joke aside.. RiP as all of us IOS users.. screwed.. if they don't downgrade to the previous patch.. we will not be able to play how much we complain..

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by samarama_pl View Post
    Same here Iphone 4S iOS 9...

Quote Originally Posted by Drapho View Post
    Same here Iphone 4S iOS 9...
    ^word, same thing

New Comers
    I cant play , Every time i try to battle the game crashes and shoutdown. My ID is (DM)Udyat and my server is 39 karkad vip7. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Udyat View Post
    I cant play , Every time i try to battle the game crashes and shoutdown. My ID is (DM)Udyat and my server is 39 karkad vip7. Please help.
    welcome to 24/7 rant forum - where supports doesn't do anything for you