Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution to game crashing

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Suamaecareca View Post
    Im not able to open the app for 2 days now. It simply doesn't go further then the "Ucool" screen..
    Anything I can do??
    Same here :s

Yesterday noon i played the new version => no problems
    Yesterday evening i want to play and the game doesn't go further than ucool screen

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Realy restart phone before play the game . You are mocking me?

New Comers
    Game keeps crashing since update 2.0.0.0 why is this? Very frustrating and ruining what was the best game I've ever played on my mobile :-( also too many updates which eats up my data, please sort issues out or will have to uninstall as unplayable :'( :'( :'(

New Comers
    The first time since 09.2014 I can't start heroescharge neither regular edition nor HD edition. Android 4.1.1, Xiaomi mi2a

New Comers
    Game keeps crashing after about 2 fights after the last update

New Comers

Crashing with iPad Mini

after I play a few minutes, it shutdowns by itself and I start playing again with new game loading screen.
    sometime when game progress in job mode. it cut down my stamina too.
    so have any ideas to solve it?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Game crash during arena ga etc
    Dear ember

Im an avid fun of hc ever since it starts but these is the first time i create an account her in forum coz these is the first time i encounter such game crash/automatic log out during crusade, arena, ga, etc..it will not consume more than a minute unlike a before..it only takes 30sec then it will automatic log out..it such a hard for me to finish the crusade, consume 5x in arena and ga battles as well in time rift and trials also in guild raid in a day..before im just finishing them for about 5hrs a day but now it takes more than 15hrs in a day and the bad thing is the day finish but the crusade, arena, ga and others not done..0500 comes, new day comes but i did not finish all of that..pls fix these issues asap as i want to play this in a nice gaming no automatic log out just like before i start these to play..im using samsung s7262 ever since i start hc to play..many thanks in advance

Id: 5141957
    Char name: Pinas
    Vip: 10
    Lvl: 94
    Server: 35 boaz

New Comers
    When I start the game, I see the Ucool screen then crashes... This happens on both the HD and regular version. I tried clearing the game data, cache, deleting both games and reinstalling, turning off my phone (Galaxy S4), moving the game to an SD card. Nothing... I haven't been able to access the game since Nov. 17 about 6:00 PM EST. Shame.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    i play on galaxy s6 and never crashed, neither 1.9
    Server: 63 Mayor Bar
    Guild: BLackLisT

New Comers
    Please !!! Version 2.0 graphic no good !! All of the thing laggy !! Compare to the last version ... Smooth and nice to play!! Why ucool change all the thing and make the game looks lousy ? Thinking to quit it if still remain the same version ... What a sad update !!

New Comers
    I can't login and you're giving extra sign-in awards??? Damn you uCool!!! Maybe it's time to quit altogether :-(

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieToles View Post
    When I start the game, I see the Ucool screen then crashes... This happens on both the HD and regular version. I tried clearing the game data, cache, deleting both games and reinstalling, turning off my phone (Galaxy S4), moving the game to an SD card. Nothing... I haven't been able to access the game since Nov. 17 about 6:00 PM EST. Shame.

Same and still no fix!!!!!!!

Since 13 nov !!!!!

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Since last update the game crashes constantly for me, I can do more then 2 things before it crashes, making the game near unplayable.

I also play on a iPad and the new size of everything is absolutely obnoxious. The game looks terrible on my iPad, I don't need the main screen icons to take up half my iPad screen and shouldn't need to scroll around to find the next giant icon to click on, I feel I need to hold it six feet from my face for these dimensions to work.... Put it back to the way it was, this is ridiculous.

I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game and this update wants to make me quit! I haven't finished a single crusade or my trials etc since the update I get too frustrated at all the crashing! And it must be happening throughout the guild too because our stamina numbers have never been this low and five people have quit in last few days alone! Fix the damn game! Don't you have play testers approve of a new update?!?

The grand challenge thing is stupid as well, 32 challenges of useless rewards!?! Between the crashing every other level and the useless rewards from chests that appear to be totally random with stupid high gem costs for a second chest, who approves these changes? They are not fun, they are not reasonable costs. Just roll back the update completely, it is all terrible.

New Comers
    Character Name: Dmock
    Account ID:Cannot get 2
    Estimate Time of Problem:11/24/2015 6pm ish
    Problem Detail: So today i saw my friend had the new update for heroes charge and i wanted to try it so i went to the play store to download it. After downloading it i could no longer play any more (yet all of 2 min before that i was). All that hapens is the Ucool screen comes up then it goes away without closing the program. This is an endless cycle and loops of restarting and exiting and restarting at the Ucool screen.
    List of solutions that have failed to fix:
    1. uninstall reinstall
    2. uninstall reinstall hd
    3. clear all my cashes and uninstall reinstall both versions
    4 Factory reset and uninstall reinstall both versions

Hopefully I can get a speedy solution so not to affect my arena ranking too hard. btw the new update does look great would love to see it on my phone soon.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Game largely unplayable due to missing icons and text when upgraded to v2.1.4.101

I, too, am having issues ever since the v2 update.

Server: 151 Amun Tor

Character Name: Pr|me

Account ID: 21861806

Device(optional): Xoom tablet Android 4.1.2

Estimate Time of Problem: Immediately following upgrade to game version 2 (2.1.4.101 currently)

Problem Detail: The forced upgrade to v2 happened to me two days ago. Immediately following the upgrade, I noticed that a significant portion of the text display is missing, as are character avatars and some icons. The text that is readable is very hard to read and appears to be black with a white shadow. I have included a link below with screenshot examples. As you can see, it is very very difficult to play the game now when much of the text is not visible. So far, I have gone into the android App Info for this app and did a "Clear data", "Clear cache". I have uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted the game, and even rebooted my device. Tried this both on Heroes Charge and Heroes Charge HD. Nothing seems to make the text of the game visible. I would like to revert back to v1.9, where things worked well and everything was visible. Please advise!

http://imgur.com/a/jS3se