Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Solution to game crashing

New Comers
    Yeah, 100% agree with you bro, so what should we do to make them(UnotCOOLenough) fix this server issue???

New Comers
    I have a problem with the new update... It always tells me to restart the game coz i am not connected to the server when i am on rank mode.. But when i play on battle royale and fast game, it doesnt prompt! It really is ruining my game!

New Comers
    Me too i have a probleme in the game i m deconect in the game and the relowd

New Comers
    for almost a month now my game keeps crashing at the start of any battle
    login and home base works without any problems
    I tryed making more space in memory
    I cleared the game cache on my phone
    I restarted my phone
    I deleted and downloaded the app like 3 times
    nothing seems to help
    anybody know what this problem is

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Dragneel View Post
    I have a problem with the new update... It always tells me to restart the game coz i am not connected to the server when i am on rank mode.. But when i play on battle royale and fast game, it doesnt prompt! It really is ruining my game!
    Hello, have u any solution how to fix this annoying problem???

New Comers
    Im pissed i had a perfect win streak for 19 games (one of ghem i got lucky and won while my bot went 1/9) now i finally lost my 20th ranked game due to d/cing and not being able to reconnect... fix this shit and give me my score back this is bullshit ive never done worse than a 2.0 kda personally but theres been 2 games where the game would not allow me to recconnect. I was not playing. I tried to play and restarted it 10 times this loss is not my fault fix this damn issue or youll lose your whole player base...

New Comers
    My game crashes during the battle, when i destroy turrent

New Comers
    Since update I too cannot play the game. First on my Galaxy A10E the game would just crash and freeze at start of match [can't even leave spawn or reconnect to battle]

Then I switched providers and got a Galaxy A21. More RAM. Now the game plays but continues to kick me and say something like "out of sync with server restart app"

Can't play. Never had a credit reduction ever in this game till I was forced AFK. Anyone with a fix please....

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Heroes arena problem time does not sync.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON2427 View Post
    Since update I too cannot play the game. First on my Galaxy A10E the game would just crash and freeze at start of match [can't even leave spawn or reconnect to battle]

Then I switched providers and got a Galaxy A21. More RAM. Now the game plays but continues to kick me and say something like "out of sync with server restart app"

Can't play. Never had a credit reduction ever in this game till I was forced AFK. Anyone with a fix please....

Hey, does anyone have any solution on this?? I have spent stelast 400$ om this game and after that STUPID update I cant play ranked anymore, sometimes I can, sometimes I cant.

PLEASE!!! If anyone have a solution please let us know.

ADMIN GO BACK TO THE OLDER VERISON SO WE CAN PLAY AGAIN

New Comers
    If the dev is alive ofcourse..lol

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I think that if you have an antivirus installed, it may be the cause of the game crashes. I recommend you to read about is Avast spyware on this site at the link: https://antivirus-review.com/blog/av...on-their-users. Here you will find a lot of useful information about antivirus software and how

New Comers
    OOT

Gonna check this game.
    Last edited by Genghis.Khan; 01-14-2021 at 04:29 AM. Reason: deleted

New Comers
    Iíve been having trouble with the game not wanting to do battles (I click on the button, wait while it says loading, then when it stops loading I click on the button again, when it finally actually begins)

Iím also having trouble with War Of The Gods. Iíll select my characters, start the battle, then get kicked out of the battle area altogether. This has happened several times, and with the number of people who are randomly leaving while in character selection Iím wondering if others are experiencing similar issues.

This has also occasionally happened in the Arena and Dragons Cave. Basically anywhere that requires battle.

Iím on iOS 14.6. This has begun since the last update. Any idea on when it may be fixed?