Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Solution to game crashing

New Comers

Angry

I have the same problem, almost every time i try to login.
    The game stops in the Connecting screen.
    Version: 2.1.10.129

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Same. Android. crashes at home screen

New Comers
    i have the same problem, nothing helps

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Close the app, kill it and start it again. works most of the time. Annoying, but works.
    Cache,data didn't change anything.

New Comers

Angry

you krivozhopy developers of a nakhren to vyskat updates if with each updating everything is worse and worse than current? Game I delete нафиг and стафлю big minus to you! In the beginning fix all bugs what wouldn't throw out and then already start game... and that with Android ili apple you come into game from the 10th time and even you don't come at all! Ah yes about a tournament. what can be a tournament if in game of at least 50% and even more players can't come!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Frustrated with Ufool

I am in the same situation having the same issue, I think. My game has had many visual errors, white boxes, white screens, missing icons at times in the inventory, booty cave, and crusade, among other screens/locations in-game... Then it crashes and says it needs to update, yet again. It has done this process about 7-8 times. The update is obviously riddled with bugs and UCool released it in the middle of the tournament!! How is one supposed to have faith in the outcomes of that with all this stuff going on? Not good. Unimpressed, yet again. VIP 14 schmuck, in case anyone cares I spent a fortune on this silly game and wants to give me a decent experience for my investment... Server 141, {PC} Furious5 guild: SG50.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious5 View Post
    I am in the same situation having the same issue, I think. My game has had many visual errors, white boxes, white screens, missing icons at times in the inventory, booty cave, and crusade, among other screens/locations in-game... Then it crashes and says it needs to update, yet again. It has done this process about 7-8 times. The update is obviously riddled with bugs and UCool released it in the middle of the tournament!! How is one supposed to have faith in the outcomes of that with all this stuff going on? Not good. Unimpressed, yet again. VIP 14 schmuck, in case anyone cares I spent a fortune on this silly game and wants to give me a decent experience for my investment... Server 141, {PC} Furious5 guild: SG50.
    Same shit after last update white buttons. No rewards in chests. Can't see icons in battle and many more.72 server. Guild Oлимп, No1sa

New Comers
    Yeah wtf im an officer in my guild i cant see gt setups how are we supposed to help our guild leader with gt if officers cant see setups! Guild leaders are not signed in 24 hours a day officers help the guild leader how are we supposed to help no

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious5 View Post
    yeah i am also experiencing the exact same situation. Ucool please get this fix asap !

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Noisa View Post
    Same shit after last update white buttons. No rewards in chests. Can't see icons in battle and many more.72 server. Guild Oлимп, No1sa
    Well...no fix no money next month. I think it is fair.and all next months to

New Comers
    Lots of problems for me too on iPhone and ipad. I don't get any rewards doing the crusade and also nothing from doing 5 raids on the Valkyrie Showdown today. I've tried deleting the app etc etc but all I get is a constantly crashing game that I've wasted money on. Not impressed at all.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I lost 200 gems in game

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    This still needs to be fixed lol my app crashes every 10 minutes -.-

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear admin,
    im playing on server170, we merged with another guild and i cant see temple invites after merging. i can see notification of invites but nothing appears on whisper page. help me plz im losing guild point daily.
    sincerely.

Account ID: 23959642
    Server: 170
    \m/

New Comers
    I'm using Galaxy tab 3 (7 inches) and can't load the game. The app shows "failed to load the game. Retry?". This happens after 3 months im not playing heroes charge. Anyone cam help with this issue? Thanks..