Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Solution to game crashing

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Cool Solution to game crashing

I had the problem of game crashing but the app ( heroes charge) take to many memory. Try this and see if it helps.1st Have extra usage space ,usually around 1gb or higher.
    2nd restart you device ,by turning off and turning back again..3rd close your other apps ,including safari ( web pages, windows...etc).
    And if your have a iPhone jail break or.rooted for smartphone make sure you get a cleaner ( icleaner ). This work for me ,wash rinse repeat.you get a day or more playtime ,until the memory leak is fix ,by the dev.
    Server:48 stron
    Character Name:T3AR
    Account ID:6829865
    Device(optional): ipad mini

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Thank you T3ARS.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Thank you T3ARS.
    No problem ,but you may want make this thread a Sticky .
    Server:48 stron
    Character Name:T3AR
    Account ID:6829865
    Device(optional): ipad mini

New Comers
    My phone has 64gb, almonst new and a lot of free usage Space and the Games crashes about 20 Times a Day...

New Comers

помогите!!!

Из за сегоднешних глюков у меня поменялось время в игре!!! Ник Fa1len 6707704

New Comers
    its a pure server issue..nothing more nothing less..

New Comers

пожалуйста ! дайте выбрать часовой пояс

дайте выбрать часовой пояс! Сервер 47 id 6707704

New Comers
    Dear admin,
    I have a problem,since last week i was unable to get any rank update at arena,,so i didnt get any rewards of coins,gold or diamond for almost a week now.. pls would u help me.. thanks a lot... God bless..

Server:99 kil rai
    Character Name:SDW GUILD
    Account ID:14843865
    Device(optional): galaxy tab s 8.0

New Comers
    Im not able to open the app for 2 days now. It simply doesn't go further then the "Ucool" screen..
    Anything I can do??

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi I recently lost my account and had to get it on my tablet cuz my phone went into repair. My hubby contacted you and yang to vet my account back! Which was awesome! But since then it keeps telling me to sing in with a lvl 1 character which I obviously don't want to...and today the game just crashed and when I got back on it I was level 1 again!! please help me

New Comers
    Hi my game always out of the game . how u can fix it?

New Comers
    hi, my phone is keep on crushing the game unable to lock in, now i wanted to switch to the ipad device,but i cant go in the game and click the switch device. what do i need to do and provide? server 64, id: Kyolotus.lvl 90

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Help

Hi , I can not go to the game ( I go and only picture ) please help. My nickname Kapames server 49.
    Last edited by Kapames; 09-13-2015 at 10:49 AM. Reason: adding

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    So lets go to the list that i am having troubles

- first i need to finish my legendary quest to depths voice, i did!!! The stage with her alone, and when i came back to finish, it was there to do just like if i didnt make it the stage... I have the screamshot that i did

- today is sunday!!! All the stages are open, but!!! Raged blood have a lag, he dont move, when the stage beggin he stay there with no move, you see just the lights from the hits he do. I lost stage 6 2 times because of this, i always do on difficult 6, because i neeeeeeeed the scimitars that came on the stage, and now dont have the heroes at my guild to rent because i already took but because of the crash i didnt make it!!! Im pisssssssssseed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- the raid on my guild 'monsters' we have open today the stage od the rock turtle, dragon and the new one, but its craaached, first time i could not break the shield because the game of 1:30 stared with the turtle with the mouth on the wrong place, look at these screamshots, and on the second time, the game stared with 10 seconds!!!!!!!!!! 10 seconds and when the coundtdown finished, the game finished but i just stared the f#$$%&%#*ckin game... O lost again tonsss of coins!!!!!!

- we cant fight no one, the heroes have lags!! You just can hear, but they dont move properly!!!
    My god!!!!

Since last night when all these changes came, i cant play, a lost a lottt of important itens, important stages, fights, cheese, diamonds, coins, crusade coins, grand arena coins, arena coins

- commander (tracy) is at the guild shop but i went to buy my everyday 5 gems of her, and only her is over there to buy 1 at a time and not 5 like the others!!!

For gods sake guys, why you changed such an awesome game, to crap, garbage like this changing soooooo many things, the game just sucks now, 1 year that i play the game every single day, do all the quests, you just crew it up like this... Whyyy?????????
    I am vip 7 server 7 guild monsters.... Why you did this with us???????? Take this version 2.0.0.47 off the game as soon as possible

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150914-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	7562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150914-WA0002.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	7563Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-11-44-51.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	7564Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-12-06-47.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	7565Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-13-12-07-19.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	7566

New Comers
    Здравствуйте. После выпущенного Вами обновления у меня начали зависать все бои на 01:16 минуте, до этого герои и мобы воюют, а начиная с 01:16 стоят и те и другие. Таймер не тикает, но я могу поставить бой на паузу, а также отступить. Играю с HTC Desire 600. Ник в игре: Revival. ID: 22647824 Помогите решить данную проблему. Спасибо