Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.8 update?

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    ROFL i can't wait to read more posts

*grabs the popcorn and sits in beanbag chair*

image.jpg

*shares popcorn*

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Not very easy if the string was encrypted.
    lol, so they copy encrypted code, right ? how to place encrypted code to Xcode and compile them ?

I never see such pop-up. Any of you really see such pop-up on your device, let show it. Why it only show at Lillith's office but not somewhere else ?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Maybe they decompile the android port to Java classes and then use a tool like http://robovm.com/ for iOS port

Maybe they decompile the android port to Java classes and then use a tool like http://robovm.com/ for iOS port
    Because you always think ucool is guilty, you will accuse ucool by all ways you could think of. Most smartphone games developed in US will focus on Apple appstore first, then Android. In China they do reversely because Android is more popular.

Like I said before, everything in China could be faked, need to show another proof (from somewhere else) or that is fake.

Actually I only trust Apple. When Apple withdraw an app, I believe that app got issue, otherwise (as long as it's downloadable from Apple appstore) I don't believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    lol, so they copy encrypted code, right ? how to place encrypted code to Xcode and compile them ?

I never see such pop-up. Any of you really see such pop-up on your device, let show it. Why it only show at Lillith's office but not somewhere else ?
    I said the string may be encrypted. The code is something different, you have to decompile it.

Not an easy task to decompile newer versions, keep the ability to makes changes coming from the past and release your version. But I think it's doable, especially if you have many Chinese developers.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    But my biggest worry about the whole case its if we are still going to get the summoner. Lol :P

Because you always think ucool is guilty, you will accuse ucool by all ways.

Like I said before, everything in China could be faked, need to show another proof (from somewhere else) or that is fake.
    I did not said anything. I try to understand if a copy took place how it could be done. I am a developer myself and this is something I want to know for educational purposes...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Same to me bro, when fd position was changed they ban me without a proper reason.
    Please dont spread rumor.
    WTF
    How does fd changed? I only find the differnt is his 3rd skill. Why he is op here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumakamikaze View Post
    But my biggest worry about the whole case its if we are still going to get the summoner. Lol :P
    You will get him or simply stopping play. It is a on/off case.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    idea same, yes.

code same ? nope. because ucool can fix game issues from very beginning, if they only copy, no way they could fix the code.
    I think you're going to be surprised if this ever makes it to court. They decompiled and stole their source code.

I did not said anything. I try to understand if a copy took place how it could be done. I am a developer myself and this is something I want to know for educational purposes...
    Code copy is not really a big deal in programming world. Since Java 'don't reinvent the wheel', people start sharing and copying code (method/function) and use them in their products. For example: the code for server/client connection of every smartphone games would be same/similar. How people learn to code today ? From internet. Just google and you can have tons of 'examples' that you will copy and use in your program, that is for sure (retype it just waste your time).

Suing someone copy your code ? Let review your code and google search to find out how many percent of your code are available in Internet. I could tell at least 50% could be found in Internet.

Code copy is not really a big deal in programming world. Since Java 'don't reinvent the wheel', people start sharing and copying code (method/function) and use them in their products. For example: the code for server/client connection of every smartphone games would be same/similar. How people learn to code today ? From internet. Just google and you can have tons of 'examples' that you will copy and use in your program, that is for sure (retype it just waste your time).

Suing someone copy your code ? Let review your code and google search to find out how many percent of your code are available in Internet. I could tell at least 50% could be found in Internet.
    Hahaha what are you saying? I can tell from miles away if someone stole entire code or use some code snippets.

You are not a developer or you try to support uncool.

Hahaha what are you saying? I can tell from miles away if someone stole entire code or use some code snippets.

You are not a developer or you try to support uncool.
    Of course I support ucool because I'm playing ucool's game. If you hate ucool, you better stop playing their game.

I think after some first actions, Lillith will send spies/saboteurs to ucool's forum to cause chaos. Lillith won't gain any direct benefits from ucool but they want 'the world' know they exist, not only by Chinese in China, that is their main purpose.

For stealing ideas, codes, concepts, designs, etc. Chinese is number one.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Ugh this ninja thread so awesome, lasting for a days huh?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumakamikaze View Post
    image.jpg

*shares popcorn*
    Looks like someone already got banned. If you guys want to spread rumors, go ahead but don't say I didn't warn you.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader