Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.8 update?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

How do you feel about v1.8 update?

Seriously, where are the threads about Ucool case on Lilith Corp???

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    At the Lawyers office.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Deleted, of course. What did you expected? They banned me for saying that ninja assassin was nerfed without saying anything to the community, even if they have copied it from the other game (and now I've the confirmation I was right, lol).
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    They probably think, that the word wont spread out if they delete it all ... I wonder if the copied this deleting tactics as well from somewhere

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    You're such a Ninja. Naming the thread like this ucool will never find out, what we discuss here. Genius.

Of corse they deleted the threads. What did you expected. There will be a statement, if they know how to handle the whole situation internal, maybe.
    for the watch!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I heard lilith got it worse since they were sued by the big boy - Blizzard. Some of their servers are about to be shut down. Don't know about HC but it may take years for this case to get settled.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    I heard lilith got it worse since they were sued by the big boy - Blizzard. Some of their servers are about to be shut down. Don't know about HC but it may take years for this case to get settled.
    maybe blizzard is cool with a national company, while they just sue the chinese one.
    for the watch!

hasnt ucool change the visuals not to look that familiar to blizzards ones? I think its only about the visual effects, isnt it ?

btw if lilith gets shut down, ucool goes down too, cause they wont have stuff to copy

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Somewhere there is a post by a Ucool employee saying that Ucool will file a counter sue. The plot thickens!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    Somewhere there is a post by a Ucool employee saying that Ucool will file a counter sue. The plot thickens!
    Like, Lilith manages to steal their hero design and release it before them every time, and then Lilith intentionally makes the heroes look more like from Warcraft so that Lilith can get sued by Blizzard?

I guess the only situation Ucool can sue Lilith is that there's an initial agreement between Lilith and Ucool

Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    like, lilith manages to steal their hero design and release it before them every time, and then lilith intentionally makes the heroes look more like from warcraft so that lilith can get sued by blizzard?
    :d:d:d:d:d:d

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    http://venturebeat.com/2015/03/25/uc...-infringement/

Because of Super Bowl add ? I thought super Bowl adds cost millions.....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel View Post
    Deleted, of course. What did you expected? They banned me for saying that ninja assassin was nerfed without saying anything to the community, even if they have copied it from the other game (and now I've the confirmation I was right, lol).
    Same to me bro, when fd position was changed they ban me without a proper reason.
    Please dont spread rumor.
    WTF

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Maybe ucool make advertisement like that more like a reason to stealth from lilith,
    But now they re caught

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Same to me bro, when fd position was changed they ban me without a proper reason.
    Please dont spread rumor.
    WTF
    Well, at least when they banned you they gave you kinda a reason. In my case, they banned me from ip address and deleted all my posts on the whole forum. Then I got what kind of people they are. Maybe I could have been wrong, but at least saying "hey, you're a liar, stop telling improper things", followed by mature and documented motivations would have been appreciate. That just don't make them honor.
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron