Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 79

Thread: How do you feel about v1.8 update?

  1. #16
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    8
    They know they're busted, but they're going to ignore it as long as they can and hope to settle with Lillith before it goes to court.

  2. #17
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by kidnova View Post
    They know they're busted, but they're going to ignore it as long as they can and hope to settle with Lillith before it goes to court.
    Do you have this info from a internal source? If not, please don't talk bs.
    for the watch!

  3. #18
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    9
    I went to Dot Arena forum and this is the same topic that they are discussing. They also worried about their game being deleted. At least make some official statement Ucool, I don't want to wake-up one day and I can't play HC anymore. We pay real money in this game, I think we deserved some explanation.

  4. #19
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    8
    This is a message board where we post opinions so I will post what I feel like, but thanks for your input. It would take a real imbecile to not be able to see that this game is a clone of Soul Clash. Everything from the gameplay to the UI to the characters are copied and pasted. The video posted by Lillith showing the copyright is only the cherry on top of the ice cream. This is very clearly copyright infringement; it's just a matter of whether or not they can come to a financial agreement outside of the courts.

  5. #20
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by kidnova View Post
    This is a message board where we post opinions so I will post what I feel like, but thanks for your input. It would take a real imbecile to not be able to see that this game is a clone of Soul Clash. Everything from the gameplay to the UI to the characters are copied and pasted. The video posted by Lillith showing the copyright is only the cherry on top of the ice cream. This is very clearly copyright infringement; it's just a matter of whether or not they can come to a financial agreement outside of the courts.
    Everybody on the earth who has functional eyes sees that the game is copied. But we know nothing...and I may repeat myself....nothing about what is going on. We have the news and just guess. And it's post like this - saying they know it's over...if you want so your opinion, but without any substance, just blowing out rumours, driving easy believing kids in this forum crazy - that let's the mods close this thread again (or put it off topic whatever).
    for the watch!

  6. #21
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Everybody on the earth who has functional eyes sees that the game is copied. But we know nothing...and I may repeat myself....nothing about what is going on. We have the news and just guess. And it's post like this - saying they know it's over...if you want so your opinion, but without any substance, just blowing out rumours, driving easy believing kids in this forum crazy - that let's the mods close this thread again (or put it off topic whatever).
    This thread is going to be deleted regardless, but until such time I will post my opinions. Obviously we "know" nothing, but as you yourself just agreed that it was blatantly obvious the game has been copied I think it's a pretty safe bet that the developers who copied it know that as well. By the way, I do know exactly what Lillith is claiming in their suit because I've read the court documents.

  7. #22
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    9
    To those who didn't see it yet



  8. #23
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    68
    Hard to delete this ninja thread because thread starter too genius

  9. #24
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    Somewhere there is a post by a Ucool employee saying that Ucool will file a counter sue. The plot thickens!
    ROFL i can't wait to read more posts

    *grabs the popcorn and sits in beanbag chair*

  10. #25
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    How they did it? Decompile the code? And how they can make changes after that? What about the server side?

    Very strange for me, a very well done copy.

  11. #26
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Why ucool have to steal code at v1.8 patch ? Why not version v1.0 or something.

    Does that mean ucool have to steal each line of code from beginning or just the last code v1.8 ?

    What I think ? I don't trust Chinese in China, everything in China could be fake, like Apple store, Nike or iPhone, they could fake Heroes Charge too, simply decompile the code, copy all sprites and make the similar things running... to make that clip.

    I hope they don't run it on a fake iPad, but who knows ? everything can be faked in China



    http://www.beijingiphonerepair.com/t...ake-iphone-4s/

  12. #27
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    8
    They've been stealing it since the beginning. Earlier versions of HC looked even more like Lillith's game than it does today.

  13. #28
    Banned Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    0
    Inb4 everybody on this thread banned.

    They deleted once my post about feeling unsafe to purchase gems at "how you feel about 1.8 update" thread. Posted again lol

    Also, there isnt a chance that the lilith easter egg fake? Because the Ucool "devs" should at least check the entire source code before making it out, shouldnt they? If they know they are coping, wouldnt they just change every "lilith" word by "ucool" before releasing?

    Imo illuminati

  14. #29
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by kidnova View Post
    They've been stealing it since the beginning. Earlier versions of HC looked even more like Lillith's game than it does today.
    idea same, yes.

    code same ? nope. because ucool can fix game issues from very beginning, if they only copy, no way they could fix the code.

  15. #30
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Not very easy if the string was encrypted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •