Thread: I can't purchase gems from my itunes

New Comers

Unhappy I can't purchase gems from my itunes

Dear Admin,

Do you know why i can't purchase gems from my itunes? it's say "purchase can not be completed" and "cannot connect the itunes store"

in 4 last transactions is anyhting happen, and when i want to buy more, i get that notifications..

please help if you have any suggestion about my situation, cuz i need to buy some gem..

thank you

kindly wait a respond soon...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Since all payments are processed by iTunes or Google, and are invisible to us, that please contact iTunes or Google to help solve the problem. And please confirm that you have logged the right Google+ or Apple ID first. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I have been having the same issue on and off for a month now, I have talked to apple support team numerous times and after days of being disappointed Apple said my only solution is to get my account id changed so that I can use it with a different apple id or link to different device. I sent a message to Admin, just waiting for a response. Its hard to stay patient with such an addictive game. Please Help Soon

{NMS} Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by KingPharaoh View Post
    I have been having the same issue on and off for a month now, I have talked to apple support team numerous times and after days of being disappointed Apple said my only solution is to get my account id changed so that I can use it with a different apple id or link to different device. I sent a message to Admin, just waiting for a response. Its hard to stay patient with such an addictive game. Please Help Soon

{NMS} Pharaoh
    Dear Leader
    Please try re-install the game with the current apple id and see if it works. Some players tried that and it worked for them. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

That would be the very first thing I tried weeks ago, as I have said in the early message, apple said I need to have my account id changed and unlinked. I have another account on the same server, can we switch my progress to that account id, which is tied to another apple id?

I have sent you a couple of pm's yesterday and today with my account information.

Character Name: {NMS} Pharaoh
    TEAM LEVEL: 87
    ACCOUNT ID: 8540447
    VIP 15+
    SERVER 58 CORVUS

If it helps I have another account on the same server

Character Name: Pharaoh2k15
    TEAM LEVEL: 50
    ACCOUNT ID: 9050860
    SERVER 58 CORVUS

Can I switch my progress to this account ID which is tied to another apple id?

I have already missed a lot of opportunities, lightning spirit soul stones gear and my level is suffering because I cant do stamina resets! Please can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please try re-install the game with the current apple id and see if it works. Some players tried that and it worked for them. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Character Name: {NMS} Pharaoh
    TEAM LEVEL: 87
    ACCOUNT ID: 8540447
    VIP 15+
    SERVER 58 CORVUS

If it helps I have another account on the same server

Character Name: Pharaoh2k15
    TEAM LEVEL: 50
    ACCOUNT ID: 9050860
    SERVER 58 CORVUS

Can I switch my progress to this account ID which is tied to another apple id?

I have already missed a lot of opportunities, lightning spirit soul stones gear and my level is suffering because I cant do stamina resets! Please can you help?

It seems as though I can't be helped, I have already lost to much my team level should be at 88, its because my apple id is screwed up and no one is responding. I have been sending pm's all yesterday and all today. Since my account cant be fixed can I just get a refund i'm VIP 15++++++++!

{NMS} Pharaoh
    Account ID: 8540447
    Server 58 CORVUS

Well their goes another 3 heroes I could have had at 5 stars today, 12:01 am now magic stone heroes are pretty much all heroes I have at 5 stars already...

Its back working temporarily, just dropped $300 so that I have some gems when it stops working again... missed out on a lot of team exp, soul stones, and chances to buy gear. No one got back with me or tried to help!

Dear Leader
    Usually we don't help re-link Game Center account once its linked. Please send us the screenshots of all your payment history by PMs. And then we will ask our admin to confirm that if we can help re-link your account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty