help with two new heroes i've got

Hey
    I just found poisioned one 3stars
    And managed to get mechanist 1star

Im teamlevel 47
    Is any of them worth leveling up?
    I know mechanist good but its only 1star

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Machinist is good later on as his magic damage can hit for a lot, though around your level he might not be one of the best. He will also be great for magic immune trial and also for magic portal so he has his uses. I've seen people use him successfully in setups as they leveled up so he can work with the right team. I personally didn't start using him until later on around 70 I started leveling him up. As I've said I've seen people use him in arena setups that actually did pretty good so it's really whether you want to build around him or if you have others you have been working on then do those. The biggest thing with him is he's hard to get star for to begin with. Once you hit around 80 it becomes a lot easier.

Poisoned one is basically good for flying and dot portals, other than that he kind of sucks. His attacks take to long and his dot also takes to long to really have an effect in the arenas. Though you will need him later on for those portals to even think about passing them and then along with that you can also stick him in the merc house for people to rent him which will help you make coin on those days.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar
    PO: Good for PvP in low level (<35). Good for PvE: 2 outlands & guild raid chap 7 8. Do not invest to much on him. Mine is only 3* 85 P+1
    Mechanist: Must have hero. Good for both PvP and PvE Easy to upgrade to 5* thought brozen chest
    Guild: BraveHeart
    Server: 38

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Why is Machinist "must have hero"?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Kazn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    Why is Machinist "must have hero"?
    He's essential for Outland-Bug where you will need his freaking Magic-Damage output, also great in Arena-Magic-Burst Teams. And without him you will get raped most of the time by Vanguard-Ember Blade-Setups...stuff like that makes him kinda a must-have hero

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Im now 81 lvl and just got machinist 4*. I have to say that he is worth investing. I can use him in many fights now, his skills do a lot damage, definetly must-have hero.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Machinist is great. It's just farming his soulstones that's a chore. At least until you've got enough money to start buying tons of bronze chests.

Ok guys thanks for the help

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    You got lucky with both heroes I think. Raise your PO for now and put it in mercenary camp of your guild, it should make you some money. You have quite a while until machinist becomes any good (looking around 80+) and you'll be using him for a lot of things as well. So continue to collect his soulstones.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Poisoned one is good for DOT outland

Yeah definitely farm machinist for outlands trial. Also good for tree boss raid. Your options to farm him are limited to bronze chests and one node until late in the game at level 76.

Lord of caves difficulty three is kicking my butt right now and I need mech at three stars to live through the dot.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Westclox View Post
    Lord of caves difficulty three is kicking my butt right now and I need mech at three stars to live through the dot.
    My team against him, working from lvl 82, was LE 3* P+3, FM 4* P+3, LM 2* P+3, Emb 3* P+3, Succ 4* P+3.
    (This team doesn't survive diff 4 DoT attack, of course, only FM.)