Thread: Lost account, please read!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lost account, please read!

I lost my account due the update without any good reason. I don't remember my account Id, but I hope you can still help me (since I seen others getting their acct back without them knowing their id)

I paid real money on this game, so I'm expecting to get help this time. Last time I asked for help I got an automatic message.

Details:
    Apple id (purchase): thepantaphobia@gmail.com
    Ign: Pantaphobia
    Lvl: 43
    Server: 99
    Guild: Doge Army
    Amount of gems: just enough to open 10x gold chests.
    New Account ID on server 99 is 16037900.

I really hope this will be enough to get my account back, I have been worrying the whole morning now, and I haven't got any normal answer yet, I hope this will be enough. Thank you very much for your time and I hope I'll have my account back soon! I love your game guys! <3

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Pantaphobia, I see you creating hundreds of posts/threads all about the same issue. My recommendation is to just MAIL to support@ucool.com, there your issue will get solved. If you already sent one, then WAIT. Posting hundreds of posts about the same issue isn't going to help you any faster.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantaphobia View Post
    I lost my account due the update without any good reason. I don't remember my account Id, but I hope you can still help me (since I seen others getting their acct back without them knowing their id)

I paid real money on this game, so I'm expecting to get help this time. Last time I asked for help I got an automatic message.

Details:
    Apple id (purchase): thepantaphobia@gmail.com
    Ign: Pantaphobia
    Lvl: 43
    Server: 99
    Guild: Doge Army
    Amount of gems: just enough to open 10x gold chests.
    New Account ID on server 99 is 16037900.

I really hope this will be enough to get my account back, I have been worrying the whole morning now, and I haven't got any normal answer yet, I hope this will be enough. Thank you very much for your time and I hope I'll have my account back soon! I love your game guys! <3
    Dear Leader
    Please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the follow information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.

Old Account ID(Or Character/Server):

New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Please assistance mislaid acount played through the player app and crashed windouws now Reinstalled but do not know where I play my nick fryki 57 lv if i hawe any chance then HELP PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by fryki View Post
    Please assistance mislaid acount played through the player app and crashed windouws now Reinstalled but do not know where I play my nick fryki 57 lv if i hawe any chance then HELP PLEASE
    Dear Leader
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.
    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server):
    New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

problem s such as I had never signed up for Google + and do not know, I played at some servers now played Shield of Atam server and my new Aidi is 20870621 but would like to recover old Aidi

problem s such as I had never signed up for Google + and do not know, I played at some servers now played Shield of Atam server and my new Aidi is 20870621 but would like to recover old Aidi
    Dear Leader
    You are playing on server 129. Please switch to the server and then give us the new Account ID and we can help retrieve your account by then. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I switched to 129 servers and my new Aidi is 2089858520 and thank you for the help

I switched to 129 servers and my new Aidi is 2089858520 and thank you for the help
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that your Account ID is correct. We only have 7 or 8-digit Account ID at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

sory me Account ID is 20898520

sory me Account ID is 20898520
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

thank you very much for your help