Thread: SS Drop Rate from Elite Stage

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

SS Drop Rate from Elite Stage

Hi guys,

I noticed recently the SS drop rate was slightly different compared what i have read previously (the post that were 1-2months back).

Few scenarios
    1. If i got 0 SS from the 3 attempts on the same elite stage, on the next day, chances for me to get 2 SS on the 1st and 3rd attempt on the same elite stage are high
    2. If i got 1 SS from the 3 attempts on the same elite stage, on the next day, chances to get 1 SS is like 33%
    3. If i got 2 SS from the 3 attempts on the same elite stage, on the next day, high chances for me to get 0 again..

Not sure if this is my luck or whatever, if my observation is correct, i might need to strategize a bit on my SS farming plan. LOL

Thanks

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-farming-guide

you could have wrote your experience in this thread. No need to start a new one.
    for the watch!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Just RNG why make a thread.

lol. i was reading this before i post it. ok thanks.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    true
    i had lucky to get few times 2ss from 3raids
    its all about rng.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    It has always been like this.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    I still dont understand why there are still who can't grasp the concept of randomness and chance.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Soul stone and purple/orange fragment drop are not random, they are "smart loot". You cant drop 2 pieces in a row and every time you dont drop a piece your change to drop it increase in the next try.
    Every think aboute drop chance wrote in the linked thread is true, the only think that got patched is the reset method.

Currently there isnt a way to "exploit" the system, you just do 3 try in every stage you wanna farm.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    I still dont understand why there are still who can't grasp the concept of randomness and chance.
    "I noticed that if I don't get a SS on my first try, I go drink an orange juice, then have a 50% chance of SS drop on next raid! If I drink soda though, only like 25% chance in next raid. Obviously this is the best method."

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfe View Post
    "I noticed that if I don't get a SS on my first try, I go drink an orange juice, then have a 50% chance of SS drop on next raid! If I drink soda though, only like 25% chance in next raid. Obviously this is the best method."
    lol. "thumbs up"

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfe View Post
    If you make a thread and cry about low drop rate it will magically become 99% Obviously that's why we get 3 of these a week