Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 310

Thread: Team Composition Advice Thread!

  1. #211
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by brotakul View Post
    @ Se7en Strife: I mean some heroes go hand in hand or work better when coupled with other specific heroes.

    Another question: Is Crusade's difficulty dependent on team level or highest hero level? Because i would wait to level up some heroes that fell behind, but that means all my exp. will go to them and not keeping the rest maxed out. If Crusade is not influenced by this, i see no issue as it would be much easier to level up 10-12 heroes at once. Until lvl 60 it was far easier to keep all heroes leveled up so i never had this issue before and as i understand it gets a lot worse after lvl 70.

    Thank you.
    Some people say based on current arena rank, some say best ever arena rank, others say team power rating etc. but no one has a confirmed answer. Anyway as long as you keep your main arena team of 5 + death Mage lvled up to ur team lvl, u should be fine for crusade.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  2. #212
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by guybrush View Post
    maybe this is the right thread to post this...

    hi, iam close to get purple heroes and iam wondering on who invest.

    my main now are
    Commando ***, Chaplain **, Phoenix **, Shadowleave ** and WarChief ***

    for arean i switch Chaplain for wandering spearman

    back i have
    Depths Voice, Lightning Elemental, Rifleman, Professional Killer, Arcane sapper
    Emberstar, Frost Mage, Lightning Master, Lightning Spirit, Machinist, Necromancer
    Admiral, Cleric, Elemental lightining, wandering spearman, vanguard

    now iam trying to get old curse in arena and succubus in guild but will need 10 or more days

    I have some question:
    1) Machinist or Emberstar?

    2) level up some of my other or wait for other?

    3) gahter something new with crusade point (like pilot or mystic) or continue level up commando to 4 star?

    4) in arena i feel i need something:
    i try arcane sapper but think iam to low in level (49 tooday) and he dies quickly, the same for rifleman and emberstar that dont do muche better than spearman

    thanks
    Wall of text again. Whatever happened to my screenshot request. I'll just answer questions
    1) machinist
    2)sry don't get ur question, can u phrase it properly
    3) crusade shop priority. com > MYS > fm > phoe > VW
    4)is that even a question?
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  3. #213
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Inusion View Post



    Alright, pretty new to the game. On a fresh server and just opened a 10x Gold Chest and wondering if anyone can throw together a team out of these heroes.
    You can probably use wm and le for now but suggest u open 10/20 more gold chests first.

    Nothing much you can do there with that team at the moment.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  4. #214
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by guybrush View Post
    now i am level 52 and so i starting to have some purple

    i have 20 old course soult, 4 days and i can take it, i have arcane sapepr but at this level he dies quickly, farm him to raise star or go for lunar guardian? succubus no?

    i have frost mage and soon even ice mage, cane be good for arena or crusade?

    think now i have to raise up a second team for grand arena, think this two squad:

    Commando, Old curse, wandering spearman, Shadowleave, WarChief
    Emberstar, Frost Mage, Phoenix, ???, ??

    so i miss two lost
    i just pick iron hoof, level it up to tank?
    then i can easy pick mystic in crusade to fill the squad

    with crusade what go for next?
    bring commando to 5
    bring phoenix to 3
    raise up rifleman
    raise up mystic?
    Focus on your main team and keep some extras on the side to fill for your main in crusades, preferably extra tanks.
    Don't worry about the grand arena. It takes me 3 days of crusades at 14-15 to invest in one character. Lol you need your main team straightened out before you can think about the ga
    Commando and mystic are priority, rifleman sucks
    Arcane sapper is someone you invest in at low levels by sinking your guild points into his soul stones, so that you can use him at level 73 or around purple 2

  5. #215
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    Wall of text again. Whatever happened to my screenshot request. I'll just answer questions

    2)sry don't get ur question, can u phrase it properly
    simply is: have i some heroes that worth to level up or better save gold for something better?

    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    4)is that even a question?
    let say in this way: have i done the better choice of my heroes or i can can chose better who use in arena?

  6. #216
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyknowsyou View Post
    Focus on your main team and keep some extras on the side to fill for your main in crusades, preferably extra tanks.
    Don't worry about the grand arena. It takes me 3 days of crusades at 14-15 to invest in one character. Lol you need your main team straightened out before you can think about the ga
    Commando and mystic are priority, rifleman sucks
    Arcane sapper is someone you invest in at low levels by sinking your guild points into his soul stones, so that you can use him at level 73 or around purple 2
    i read well about rifleman for guild raid...

    so iron hoof can be well for crusade?

    so with guild point i have to raise arcane sapepr to 5 star and forgot about all others?

    in crusade till now i go easly to 15 in hard mode every day, so my only question is if i have to go to for one heroes at time to 5 star or level up 3-4 heroes at same time

  7. #217
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    68
    Im losing a week playing this,
    Playing for entire month at rank 4000 lvl <60

    And now i can climb into top 300
    Its about your will, and management
    More reads can save your life

  8. #218
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    6
    If you can elaborate your strategy for such a leap in Arena, it may just be gold for a lot of other guys. If not, there's at least a shadow of doubt.

  9. #219
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6
    I'm rather new to the game and was wondering about lightning elemental and what team comp I should use and who to pair him with because from what i've read in other topics he depends on his charged sphere going off.

  10. #220
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    I need your help to build the best teams from my heroes:
    Vengeance Spirit 5* Orange
    Frost Mage 5* Orange
    Death Mage 5* Orange
    Drunken Master 5* Orange
    Arcane Sapper 5* Orange
    Shadowleaf 5* P+4
    Succubus 5* P+4
    War Chief 5* P+4
    Lunar Guardian 5* P+4
    Commando 5* P+4
    Old Curse 5* P+4
    Mystic 5* P+4
    Deathknight 5* P+4
    Chaplain 5* P+4
    Psychopath 4*(137/150) Orange
    Machinist 4* P+4
    Savage One 4* P+4
    Poisoned One 4* P+4
    Disease Bringer 4* P+4
    Cloud Walker 4*(137/150) P+4
    Ember Blade 4* P+4
    Phoenix 4* P+3
    All of them are lvl 90.

  11. #221
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    6
    well, thanks for suggestion and one last qustion:
    having
    war-chief, phoenix, old curse, shadow leaf, commando

    may worth raise up to purple mystic and switch it with phoenix or shadow leaf?

  12. #222
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by guybrush View Post
    maybe this is the right thread to post this...

    hi, iam close to get purple heroes and iam wondering on who invest.

    my main now are
    Commando ***, Chaplain **, Phoenix **, Shadowleave ** and WarChief ***

    for arean i switch Chaplain for wandering spearman

    back i have
    Depths Voice, Lightning Elemental, Rifleman, Professional Killer, Arcane sapper
    Emberstar, Frost Mage, Lightning Master, Lightning Spirit, Machinist, Necromancer
    Admiral, Cleric, Elemental lightining, wandering spearman, vanguard

    now iam trying to get old curse in arena and succubus in guild but will need 10 or more days

    I have some question:
    1) Machinist or Emberstar?

    2) level up some of my other or wait for other?

    3) gahter something new with crusade point (like pilot or mystic) or continue level up commando to 4 star?

    4) in arena i feel i need something:
    i try arcane sapper but think iam to low in level (49 tooday) and he dies quickly, the same for rifleman and emberstar that dont do muche better than spearman

    thanks
    2) DV FM AS Mac Admiral VW, but u need oc/vs asap
    4) get oc replace chaplin
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  13. #223
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo View Post
    I'm rather new to the game and was wondering about lightning elemental and what team comp I should use and who to pair him with because from what i've read in other topics he depends on his charged sphere going off.
    Use him for now, but once u get better heroes u can ditch him, probably just before purple promotion.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  14. #224
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimba View Post
    I need your help to build the best teams from my heroes:
    Vengeance Spirit 5* Orange
    Frost Mage 5* Orange
    Death Mage 5* Orange
    Drunken Master 5* Orange
    Arcane Sapper 5* Orange
    Shadowleaf 5* P+4
    Succubus 5* P+4
    War Chief 5* P+4
    Lunar Guardian 5* P+4
    Commando 5* P+4
    Old Curse 5* P+4
    Mystic 5* P+4
    Deathknight 5* P+4
    Chaplain 5* P+4
    Psychopath 4*(137/150) Orange
    Machinist 4* P+4
    Savage One 4* P+4
    Poisoned One 4* P+4
    Disease Bringer 4* P+4
    Cloud Walker 4*(137/150) P+4
    Ember Blade 4* P+4
    Phoenix 4* P+3
    All of them are lvl 90.
    Nty, I see the text my eyes want to close alr.

    Post screenies then come back again.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

  15. #225
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by guybrush View Post
    well, thanks for suggestion and one last qustion:
    having
    war-chief, phoenix, old curse, shadow leaf, commando

    may worth raise up to purple mystic and switch it with phoenix or shadow leaf?
    Switch ls with mystic for more synergy
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

    ♏️Se7en

    s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •