Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vietnamese Team-Level hackers in Server 105 [list]

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yes they change information that your client reads. Contrary to single-player games that are dependant of times, this is a direct competitive pvp game. They exploit a feature [that wasn't mean to be there in first place] that allows them to gain double the dailies they would normally get. The rules don't talk about hacks or bugs, they state generally any exploit useable in your major advantage.

Besides, don't you find it odd how only one specific country does this all? Server 101, 105 and several others only talk about Vietnamese. Not about others. I don't think this is legit at all, especially since it's constantly the same people over and over. Especially how an earlier thread states this trick coud NOT be used if you had accounts in other servers... Just fyi, they don't spend their time to help others. They spend time to dominate. Dominate the arena, crusade, rankings and grand arena, through means that were not supposed to be there.

But reading from your post, you don't sound at all you know what fair play means. Supporting riggers/expoiters over the actual legit and paying community. There aren't rules for nothing, y'know.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    There is one post about this, they said about how to reach lv 3x in 1 day in this forum. You dont find it. Just sit here and talk about vnese hack, blah blah.
    What fair play mean? What do you think about some people will reset server time after 3 hrs since server opened. Ofcourse, it's not their mistake. But not fair to anothers.

They have preparation for new server, spend time to find, so they will have advantage. Ofcourse, if you do that, you will have.
    And 1 more, they are not hackers, will you have a post to sorry them?

Well I wouldn't doubt you are one of them yourself. Seeing how fully you go into protection against them, sanctifying them even, while it's a clear exploit in their advantage, clearly against the rules. That, and the broken english too.

But clearly you don't know how to read either, because on the first page I didn't say anything about a hack anymore, but out a client-side information exploit/abuse, same like how the very same people mentionned a guaranteed-SS drop exploit as well.

So... why should I apologize to somebody sanctifying rulebreakers and a no-reader again?

i confirm my English skill is not good, but i think you will know what i mean:
    yes, i'm a vnese. i use that tip? no i didn't use that. because i find that tip after i played 1 month. but i don't like the way you call something you don't know is "hack".
    you don't talk in first page, but what is the title of this thread?
    and rulebreakers, what rule say that you mustn't change gmt?
    and one more, if you spend time to find something, you will have some advantage than the people who not do anything?

I didn't say you use it yourself, but that doesn't take away that you are defending them. You can't change the title once a thread is created, something you clearly didn't observe yet. The rules don't say anything in specific about gmt, they state that ANY hack, cheat, bug OR exploit in your advantage isn't allowed.

Plus you clearly don't realize yet again that this is a PvP game, so most certainly having team boosters affects everybody in the game. That's why nobody likes them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    How is this even worthy of discussion. It is clearly an exploit and should be fixed as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hcskit View Post
    How is this even worthy of discussion. It is clearly an exploit and should be fixed as soon as possible.
    Same for the SS exploit too. I'm all in for a hotfix.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Exie View Post
    Same for the SS exploit too. I'm all in for a hotfix.
    Dear Leader
    We will report the case to our developers and production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We will report the case to our developers and production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    YES Betty, u should urge the team fix it quickly, and then I will no see such stupid topic with the title like this one.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    First of all, I vip 6 and can reach 24 in the first day. So VIP 15 can reach 27-28 the first day
    Second, the is a trick to do this. But can only use ONCE PER MONTH by doing these following step:
    1. Set your time zone to GMT-6 (this must be done a month ago)
    2. When the new server releases, finish all the quest as fast as you can, because it will be refreshed in 4 hours later due to GMT-6
    3. Finish all your quest again
    4. Set your time zone to GMT+13, then it will be refreshed again in 5 hours later
    5. You will get around level 33-34 after this in the first day. But this can only do once per month, so, do it if you are REALLY interested in a server. If you get bad luck with the gold chests, or there are too many rick boys on that server, you cant do that again in the next server, you have to wait 1 month.
    6. This is not HACKING, its taking advantages from the game's features. Changing time zone is the feature everyone can use right? Ucool already make it ONCE PER MONTH, so think what could happen if we can do it everyday? Spending a month for a good start in a new server, that's not bad. That's fair trade.