Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VW to 5* or Soul coins?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

VW to 5* or Soul coins?

Like the title suggest, what should i prioritize? I am TL76, can clear hard crusade, and have mys, fm, comm at *5. For now, i already have 3 tanks ( wc, pnda, dk) and planned to unlock vs soon. Equip wise, exp wise, gold wise, what should i better do?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    you answered your own question

but if u want my input

invest into pilot for outland portal

Thanks for the input, what is the minimal star for pilot? I already have him at 2 star and 18 ss

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    5 stars if you want to beat frozen portal 5 and 6

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Turn your Crusade coins to Soul Coins is not a good idea.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    VW to 5 stars for sure, he's amazing in the end game...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    if you happen to talk about end game at lvl 90, let think about 2 millions coins/day you could earn in the next 3 months, you may not need to spend shop coins for any 1* heroes.

The sole reason i convert the crusade coins is for the complete gear. But now i got a new situation, i just get IH from crusade, and my plan for garena coins are 5* cw>5* DM it will take 2 months maybe for 5* IH. The question is should i invest in IH or i better invest in VW? VW will be 5 star in 15 days tho, or ignore them completely and start farming pilot?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Slowly farm tank that already have legendary skill is bettet i think
    Farm vw slowly cant be a mistake

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    My advice is to not invest in VW. He s a strong hero but only in a setup made exclusively for him, which means that you also need to equip other heroes as well.
    At your level you better use 4 moonglows and 4 rawlis (vw is THAT expensive) somewhere else..
    Level 90
    Server 8

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogan View Post
    My advice is to not invest in VW. He s a strong hero but only in a setup made exclusively for him, which means that you also need to equip other heroes as well.
    At your level you better use 4 moonglows and 4 rawlis (vw is THAT expensive) somewhere else..
    Yeah, but you already use most of the other heroes that go good with him in so many facets of the game. You're right that it appears he's very singular in his use though and that can become annoying when gearing.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogan View Post
    Don't know how it is on your server, but on mine 6 of the top 10 teams are VW teams

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    VW can be used in several teams, not only in the canonical VW+EB+Silencer+2 casters. He is absolutely a wonderful hero in arena in late game, push him 5*
    Think about him as the main commando replacement, since he is really effective if you don't run commando in your team.
    Besides, you must consider his main 2 tasks: he counters sapper's first blink and he create a crowd in enemy team, so you can take advantage of that crowd with aoe damages heroes, who are not only aoe casters, but also cloud walker et similia.
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    i invested VW and managed to get "break record" rank 1 also had better rank on reward time because it give me more choice to counter cookie cutter (AS+FD) , he is amazing paired with EB + Silencer + Magic Team but you need to realized that it not counterable , before you decide to redeem VW or not , you should think about the gear first since he need 4 moonglow , 5-6 axe , 5-6 rawlis

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    i invested VW and managed to get "break record" rank 1 also had better rank on reward time because it give me more choice to counter cookie cutter (AS+FD) , he is amazing paired with EB + Silencer + Magic Team but you need to realized that it not counterable , before you decide to redeem VW or not , you should think about the gear first since he need 4 moonglow , 5-6 axe , 5-6 rawlis
    Ya, he's very expensive but he definitely worth the investment by my experience.
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron