Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disease bringer: overrated?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Disease bringer: overrated?

Hi guy,

I dont know if i have been using DB the wrong way or he is just overrated from what i heard.

For lvl 3 robot outland portal, he never cast his DoT on the boss correctly. Instead, he cast heal on others and his golem DoT also couldnt help at all.

For crusade, it is a completely different story as he always priortize DoT over heal. So far, I am doing hard crusade everyday without using any healer, including DK and chaplain. DB really let me down. I wish i should have invested on chaplain p+4 instead of him.

Please share your experience on DB. Is he handy at all and how should i ultilize him? Many thanks

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    He's not overrated, finished my robot 3 w/ him, he cast his second skill on the most damaged unit, so its quite random. But he still uses it on the boss and the dot on the golem adds to his effectiveness in robot.

What level are you now? Cause at higher level crusade your enemies have more hp and drags the battle a bit longer, so his heals and golem helps dm a lot in surviving.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    He is crucial for me finishing lvl 5 and lvl 6 Robot. Great Hero.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I think its just overated in crusade. I doing better with my phisical arena team instead of magic team with death mage and db.... Maybe its cause i have him p+4 3 stars... I should take him to 5 stars orange and then see his overall utility.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Napfel how strong is ur DB compared to ur level,can he work undergeared?

I am lvl 84. I got DB 3* full gear p+4 but still could not find a good way to use him.

For robot portal lvl 3, i am using PO p+2 / DB p+4 / OC p+4 / DM p+4 / IH tank p+4 but I could not beat the boss yet.

I am daily top 20-50 arena, hence my crusade opponents are not average. So far, i could do hard crusade without using healers. When adding a healer, i feel that my team couldnt kill fast enough (lack of damage) resulting 1-2 enemies will cast ultimate. It is more of a loss than a gain.

I kinda regret of making him to p+4 because chaplain and DK could do his deed much better as healers. Btw, i left DK and chaplain at p+2.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay.D3e View Post
    I am lvl 84. I got DB 3* full gear p+4 but still could not find a good way to use him.

For robot portal lvl 3, i am using PO p+2 / DB p+4 / OC p+4 / DM p+4 / IH tank p+4 but I could not beat the boss yet.

I am daily top 20-50 arena, hence my crusade opponents are not average. So far, i could do hard crusade without using healers. When adding a healer, i feel that my team couldnt kill fast enough (lack of damage) resulting 1-2 enemies will cast ultimate. It is more of a loss than a gain.

I kinda regret of making him to p+4 because chaplain and DK could do his deed much better as healers. Btw, i left DK and chaplain at p+2.
    And u will never beat the boss with that formation. Whats more important than dot with robot is control skills... use this team against him: Psycho, DM, Silencer, DB, PO

I'm level 89 and doing lvl 5 robot and lvl 5 raged blood, as well as hardmode crusade with a 3* p2 disease bringer every day (can't spare a moonglow for him atm)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    No, he s not overrated. I have a 3* one P+3 (also 84) and due to him i did robot 3 yesterday 1st time. Also i steamroll crusade with just one team, maybe 1-2 retreats only using DM, OC, DB, Chap, Mystic. Deffinately dont regret investing in it.

At Lvl 89, full orange and 4*, he is really good for me, beating lvl5 robo and spearman, plus hard mode crusade is a breeze with him

Mine is orange 3/5 4*, works wonderful in both robot and raged blood's portals and is outstanding in hard crusade, where paired with chaplain dm mystic and oc allows me to complete the crusade with no retries and no changes in formation. I bet he could be useful also in arena, with other 3 healers and hidden needle maybe.
    Definitely not overrated from my point of view, is an all around good hero.
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    He makes DoT boss 5+ much easier and helps at raged blood.
    Besides portal, I don't find him of much use else where for now, never found a need for him in hard crusade so far.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    He's bad in arenas, but he makes many other things way more easy.
    for the watch!

Not really he can used for the healing team with NA, it would kill you or make you time out.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Wink

well he helps alot for me ,i have him 80 3* p3 full enchant