Thread: Items suggestion please vote yes or no

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Items suggestion please vote yes or no

Ok so what I am proposing is 2 caves added onto the dig function of booty cave just for items where you can select the item you wish to dig for and depending on what item it is will decide the time it takes to produce.

Obviously this is not a perfect suggestion and would need fine tuning but all I am asking of the community here is to vote yes or no and let ucool decide thank you for your time reading this

Banned Contributor Level 7
    No.

If its a random item, yes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yes

but depends on the options of what items you can select. If it is free selection of all items, then No.
    [EC]Gezzen
    Account ID: 26225992
    Server 65 Sarra
    Guild: Ex-Calibur
    Guild ID: 110212257

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    If it's for fragments per hour and you have to select from a group of items and it's random for that group then sure

Group a
    crystal ball
    wizard hat
    bag of holding

Group b
    holy garments
    eternal ice
    rough hewn Axe
    moon glow

Etc

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Thanks for feed back as i said it would need to be tweaked abit but looks like General opinion so far is yes for random items say 5 items that it is possibly going to drop out of and you end up with one of those items

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by infamus View Post
    Ok so what I am proposing is 2 caves added onto the dig function of booty cave just for items where you can select the item you wish to dig for and depending on what item it is will decide the time it takes to produce.

Obviously this is not a perfect suggestion and would need fine tuning but all I am asking of the community here is to vote yes or no and let ucool decide thank you for your time reading this
    No. Taking RNG out the game further is a bad idea. Also, caves were originally meant to help players raise gold to help in hero skills, gearing, promotion, and evolution. Later, they added EXP caves to help offset the deficiency of EXP drops through other content to assist higher level teams. Your idea does not fall within either of those constraints and would take the game in a direction away from RNG in quite a negative way.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    sounds good to me.
    Its frustrating to farm those purple items for months.

high vips say no, because they dont have problem, they just buy it with gems in 1sec -,-
    Server 46 - Subush

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    No
    Because the only investment is time.
    I could say yes if the power of the digging team is important.
    Like you need a 38k power team to dig scimitar (for example)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Specific item digging... no, never.

Random, level appropriate list of items, like Ancient temple uses... mmm, sure. If you raised the minimal hero level. I don't like the thought of a couple lvl 35 heroes pulling down orange fragments. End game gear should demand end game heroes, at least 60+.
    Are you really reading this sentence? Or in a white room, yelling "I like pandas!" at a wall? Can you be certain either way?

The only constant is "I think, therefore I am". Everything else is wishful thinking.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    No, as for those items should be able to get from guild raids