Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot find Temples

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Cannot find Temples

Is anyone else having issues with finding Temples lately? Its been 3 days and i havent found one since

How many times are you resetting stamina? I've been noticing temples usually spawn around the 3rd or 4th recharge.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Lol. I found temples doing outland and trials. (Happened 4 times)

Random surely its random. lol

Use 500-600 stam daily with no temple found.

I know its random, 3 days is abit excessive no?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader,

What's your player id please? The chance is 0.02, an average of 50 sweeps to get the temple.

Best Regards,

Betty

Betty what about godfather shop chance ? Couldn't see him for this 3 days event. Sorry not sticky but i dunno where to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,

What's your player id please? The chance is 0.02, an average of 50 sweeps to get the temple.

Best Regards,

Betty
    Since the start of the Temple events, i havent had a day where I havent found one. And all my guildies seem to be able to get them daily except for Me.

My ID is 4197956

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,

Best Regards,

Betty
    Betty

50 sweeps means 50 raids? So stamina is not used on calculation? It is better to raid 6-point stamina areas than 12 or elites? This does not make sense, do you punish people grinding high level gear or SS?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    There is no punishment intended, it's just a random event which has 2% chance of showing up after each raid/trial/Outland you do, so I don't see how it can be related to stamina at all...

If you do elites eating 24 stamina and do the math based on the stamina you spend each day you will understand? Is it a joke you do not understand so simple things or something deeper?

It's funny you don't understand my reply at all but you would accuse otherwise... Of course if you do elites with higher stamina( which is what I do daily) you would have less chance of getting temple, because temple is based on the fixed 2 percent of each raid/trial.

By "I don't see how it can be related to stamina at all" I meant based on the current algorithm the chance the temple showing up is not related to stamina spent, and it's very inconvenient to make a different algorithm basing on stamina. Is that so hard to understand...?

And why is that a punishment? You have the freedom to do whatever you want. You choose to raid elite/get better gear/SS then you would spend higher stamina, but that's not enough you want higher chance of temple showing up as well...? Talking about greedy...

What I'm saying is it had to be based somehow on stamina used. Why? Because it is more fair, I am sure most people will agree.

I know I can do whatever I want but this is not a reply or a suggestion...

me too, only show once from 4 days..
    sadly
    acc id : 4159249

Why is stamina based more fair? I am one of those who don't agree. As of now, trial/Outland etc all trigger temple, which is why I believe stamina based is not possible to achieve since they don't need stamina.

It is a suggestion for you because you are the one who think it's not fair... I believe as long as the rule is applied to everybody it is fair, no? Everybody who choose the stages with higher stamina will have less chance for temple, that's the definition of fair, so enlighten me, which part is unfair to you? Those choose stages with lower stamina getting higher chance feels unfair? Fine, you can choose these stages as well.

Anyway, just I feel current design is fine. Peace.

Ok, never mind, you are a little bit dumb.