Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: What to work on from now? (Lv 87)

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    9

    What to work on from now? (Lv 87)

    Hi all, I'm pretty confused as I got many heroes that are not considered 'must' but may help in portals and such.
    So first of all, my main role is arena, my team is com, cw, vs, as and panda, all Orange maxed except for P+4 Com.

    I'm working on maxing DM and FM to 5* Orange for Valkyrie.
    I have the usual mages standing at P+3 for now - Mystic, OC, Silencer. ; Machinist is 3* Orange.
    And I also have some heroes at different promotion lvls standing at Lv 80 for portals - Chap, DB, PO, Psycho, SS. That's why I have gear problems, I need many MoonGlows, Staffs and Rough Axes.

    What would you guys recommend me to work on? I don't care for GA.
    *Also, should I redeem FD (0*) or EB (2*) after I max stars my DM?

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    15
    You should know. Get what you can with you gear, you dont need a guide if you mad eit to 87.

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    9
    A guide? lol, that's not even close to what I asked for.

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmas View Post
    Hi all, I'm pretty confused as I got many heroes that are not considered 'must' but may help in portals and such.
    So first of all, my main role is arena, my team is com, cw, vs, as and panda, all Orange maxed except for P+4 Com.

    I'm working on maxing DM and FM to 5* Orange for Valkyrie.
    I have the usual mages standing at P+3 for now - Mystic, OC, Silencer.
    And I also have some heroes at different promotion lvls standing at Lv 80 for portals - Chap, DB, PO, Psycho, SS. That's why I have gear problems, I need many MoonGlows, Staffs and Rough Axes.

    What would you guys recommend me to work on? I don't care for GA.
    *Also, should I redeem FD (0*) or EB (2*) after I max stars my DM?
    I would go for FD next in GA after Death Mage since he is very valuable in PvE content.

    As far as your other characters and arena team goes, it depends how competitive you want to be. To be able to climb the ladder, you will need various team setups to counter your opponents defense and not just a good defense team by itself.

    Mystic, Silencer and Old Curse are all good for many things including PvE and arena counter teams.

    I popped into the top 10 a few times by sniping my opponents team with a good counter team and I'm only level 88 (server 25).
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmas View Post
    A guide? lol, that's not even close to what I asked for.
    guide
    ɡīd/
    noun
    2. a thing that helps someone to form an opinion or make a decision or calculation.

    if you don't need an opinion from someone else then what are you asking for? lmao

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    9
    87? Number 1 comment is: You should have more 5*s. If that "usual mage" sentence means like it reads, and they are all 3*, that would be in my top 5 things to fix now. Stars mean a great deal the closer you get to that level ceiling. Don't wait too long to cap them on the most used heroes.
    Are you really reading this sentence? Or in a white room, yelling "I like pandas!" at a wall? Can you be certain either way?

    The only constant is "I think, therefore I am". Everything else is wishful thinking.

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost file View Post
    87? Number 1 comment is: You should have more 5*s. If that "usual mage" sentence means like it reads, and they are all 3*, that would be in my top 5 things to fix now. Stars mean a great deal the closer you get to that level ceiling. Don't wait too long to cap them on the most used heroes.
    No mate only Mach and Silencer are 3*. DM, Mystic, OC and soon FM are all 5* (As well as my main team except for 4* VS)

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmas View Post
    No mate only Mach and Silencer are 3*. DM, Mystic, OC and soon FM are all 5* (As well as my main team except for 4* VS)
    Ahh good. I was hoping I was reading that wrong. 87 and very few 5*s would have been so hard on your progression. How is Silencer only 3*? Bad drop luck or intentional?

    To the shop question. With DM and CW at 5*, I would certain consider FD as my next investment, if I didn't see any gear I wanted of course.
    Are you really reading this sentence? Or in a white room, yelling "I like pandas!" at a wall? Can you be certain either way?

    The only constant is "I think, therefore I am". Everything else is wishful thinking.

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost file View Post
    Ahh good. I was hoping I was reading that wrong. 87 and very few 5*s would have been so hard on your progression. How is Silencer only 3*? Bad drop luck or intentional?

    To the shop question. With DM and CW at 5*, I would certain consider FD as my next investment, if I didn't see any gear I wanted of course.
    Thank you for your answer.
    I have never gotten any Silencer cardes / SS, 8x is what I farmed 'till now.

    About the shop, let me try to ask it differently. I 'simply' want to improve my Arena rank. Gears is a problem and FD, EB and VW are all good options to work on for my goal. With my limited resources, would you still work on FD first? Why before the other 2?


    Thanks :P

  10. #10
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmas View Post
    Thank you for your answer.
    I have never gotten any Silencer cardes / SS, 8x is what I farmed 'till now.

    About the shop, let me try to ask it differently. I 'simply' want to improve my Arena rank. Gears is a problem and FD, EB and VW are all good options to work on for my goal. With my limited resources, would you still work on FD first? Why before the other 2?


    Thanks :P
    Easiest way to improve ur arena rank is FD. Both EB and VW need a specific team to serve them

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    14
    For arena purposes FD is your best choice, he is a better option because you can just use your current team and replace commando w/ him and your set. (or CW but Comm is a better option to be replaced for me).

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    9
    Ty guys for your suggestion, but as far as I understood, FD will soon 'get kicked' from the current meta and be replaced by eb-vw-silencer teams. Is that wrong? People say FD is not used in chinese top 50 teams, I just hope that when I'm done maxing him he won't be countered easily.

  13. #13
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    14
    I'm sure FD will soon get kicked out of the meta coz of his weakness to magic teams, and VW+EB+Silencer+2casters will be soon the most common team you can find in arena. A week ago I had exactly your arena team (VS 5*), I replaced Commando with VW and is working nice but is pretty much the same winning rate. Now i'm working on EB, even 3* orange full equip full enchant should work fine. I'm planning on using VW+EB team with a physical setup (CW+LS), and the last spot is contended by VS and Silencer. Working on EB+VW you'll not fail for sure, since in late game and with the meta changes they will still be outstanding (the meta is mostly changing because of them).
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron

  14. #14
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    9
    Do not put too much faith in "what the chinese version" does. We are several months, if not longer, behind them in features, gear levels, and legendaries. Not to mention, there is no guarantee we will get everything they have. Ucool has changed a few things around here with their own personal touch beyond the artwork. So, investing in FD right now will still be viable for 3-4 months, if not longer.

    As Dark mentioned, the other two heroes only truly shine if teams are built around them. For someone working with limited resources, it is smarter to focus on a more versatile hero, FD, than heroes that may require you to invest quite a bit in to get moving. FD can fit into your current Arena team right away and start to show rank improvement.
    Are you really reading this sentence? Or in a white room, yelling "I like pandas!" at a wall? Can you be certain either way?

    The only constant is "I think, therefore I am". Everything else is wishful thinking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •