Thread: Soul Shop discount

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Soul Shop discount

Betty I'm curious as to why there isn't any discount in the soul shop. The event says that all shops will have discounted items, but the soul shop for some reason all items are priced the same with no discount. Could you please update the event to state that gem purchased items will be on sale or actually put the soul shop items on sale as this is a shop also and should get the discount. I understand some have a huge amount of soul shop coins saved up, but some of us don't and the discount would really help out.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I think they just didn't add soul shop to the list yet but souk shop is easy to afford if your higher level anyways

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I was actually wondering the same and was rather surprised when I found out this wasn't the case.
    Server 30 "Commando" - [PEG] Lynn

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yes I was too as I was looking forward to something I can spend some coins on as I'm still using my gems to buy stamina. Betty or one of the admins can you please explain if soul shop was supposed to be included in the sale or if the wording of the event needs to change?