Thread: What to redeem next in arena

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

What to redeem next in arena

If you're gonna answer "use search function" or "this is the 219836918 same question", please: cut off your hand from your arms and throw them away into the trash can. Thank you.

My situation atm is: Panda 5*, OC 5*, PO 3*. Ferryman doesn't attract me, the same is for Wandering Spearman. DK could be a choice, but I guess at 88 (my TL) he is not that relevant anymore as he was some levels ago. My main guess is: better leveling PO or starting with Hidden Needle?
    I know PO's skill's power depends much more on levels than stars, but I guess pumping his star could only benefit him. If you tell me 3* is enough to complete the 5th robot and phoenix portals, I'm gonna leave him at 3*, I just need you tell me some experiences about this.
    Anyone who is going good with hidden needle? I see her sometimes in top arena but 2-3 in top 20, even not everyday. Is she worth redeeming? I'm not planning on using her since I heard she is kinda situational and I already have in mind my very late game arena team. But if she is op...everything could change.
    The last option is to save coins for incoming heroes or even for gears.
    All opinions are accepted, thanks in advance guys.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Maybe you can save for next month/ save gear
    Next month hero kinda cool i think

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Maybe you can save for next month/ save gear
    Next month hero kinda cool i think
    Ninja assassin and stormlord? They seem kinda meh to me, Ninja assassin is great for raids but in arena seems kinda squishy since ucool nerfed him (and he seems like hidden needle, high instant single target dps). I've never seen a stormlord around the server, there will be a reason if no one of big spenders in my guild and in my server didn't considered him (or worse, considered him and after redeeming they left him behind).
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I love my Ninja Assassin. It's the #1 reason why I'm always #1 in my guild. I get 1500 guild coins every other day because the next person in my guild is trailing by anywhere between 200-600k.

Quote Originally Posted by Peronelle84 View Post
    I love my Ninja Assassin. It's the #1 reason why I'm always #1 in my guild. I get 1500 guild coins every other day because the next person in my guild is trailing by anywhere between 200-600k.
    Maybe if I would be sure to always be the first in guild rank this could be a reason, but in My guild there are several big spenders at 90, I'll never reach their damages and to do a decent damage I can hire NA from guild.

Anyone with some info about hidden needle? Or how much strong must be PO to complete higher portals (level 5/6)?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel View Post
    If you're gonna answer "use search function" or "this is the 219836918 same question", please: cut off your hand from your arms and throw them away into the trash can. Thank you.

My situation atm is: Panda 5*, OC 5*, PO 3*. Ferryman doesn't attract me, the same is for Wandering Spearman. DK could be a choice, but I guess at 88 (my TL) he is not that relevant anymore as he was some levels ago. My main guess is: better leveling PO or starting with Hidden Needle?
    I know PO's skill's power depends much more on levels than stars, but I guess pumping his star could only benefit him. If you tell me 3* is enough to complete the 5th robot and phoenix portals, I'm gonna leave him at 3*, I just need you tell me some experiences about this.
    Anyone who is going good with hidden needle? I see her sometimes in top arena but 2-3 in top 20, even not everyday. Is she worth redeeming? I'm not planning on using her since I heard she is kinda situational and I already have in mind my very late game arena team. But if she is op...everything could change.
    The last option is to save coins for incoming heroes or even for gears.
    All opinions are accepted, thanks in advance guys.
    just just answered yourself.

There are 3 possibilities:
    1. get HN
    2. push PO
    3. save for future needs

My experience is, that HN is, as you also said, way to situational. Also she is another agility hero, which need Rawlis and Rings and everybody already has lots of those heroes.
    I made my PO to 5*. He's good for raids and it's nice to have the extra hp for the OPs. If it is necassary I can't tell you.
    Best guess would be to save your coins. If you need the heroes later, you can still buy them. If there are new heroes in the shop you can buy them instead. You don't lose anything.
    for the watch!

Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    just just answered yourself.

There are 3 possibilities:
    1. get HN
    2. push PO
    3. save for future needs

My experience is, that HN is, as you also said, way to situational. Also she is another agility hero, which need Rawlis and Rings and everybody already has lots of those heroes.
    I made my PO to 5*. He's good for raids and it's nice to have the extra hp for the OPs. If it is necassary I can't tell you.
    Best guess would be to save your coins. If you need the heroes later, you can still buy them. If there are new heroes in the shop you can buy them instead. You don't lose anything.
    Ya but if incoming heroes don't convince me, I'll waste more than a month waiting for may's heroes (ancient protector and death bringer), and I don't have any feedbacks about them. I could even lose 2 months waiting something useless.
    The solution would be someone who say me among PO, HN, NA, storm, ancient and death if ther's someone worth to buy. Otherwise I go for gears lol.

That's why they're trying to tell you it's a gamble either way. They've given you advice as to where the people from the shop sit now. It's up to you as they're your coins whether you feel it'll be good to wait or if you really need gear then get gear. No matter what you do you can always find reasons to be upset as there isn't anyway to tell which hero will be really good that will go in the shop. I probably won't push to hard to get the new guys as I already have a lot of guys to still gear up. If you have a good base of characters then gear would probably be the way to go. Once more people get to 90 it will depend on what you want to do as a lot of people will have guys that are 5 star and geared up so you just have to have a good balance to counter the teams that other people have set up. Again it really comes down to what you want to do in the game.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    use the search function

Use search function

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    My advice..save the money for now untill you see what comes up next month. I only have OC from Arena, never cared for the other heroes, I usually just save the money and buy som gear.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    use the search function, this has been posted several times