Thread: Watchtower missing from city

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Watchtower missing from city

My city does not have a watchtower. After the last update I downloaded the extension for the watchtower, but it does not work. There is no watchtower, I did not get the 50 gems and so I am unable to get the extra daily gems either. I've filed a ticket with support, but no answer.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

I have the tower but can't do anything with it. I can't collect the gems and it keeps telling to install the extension and plug-in. It started out working fine then suddenly quit on me. I get the notices on my screen but can't collect the gems or do anything with it.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Please contact helpspot with detailed information on how your Watch Tower is not working. Thanks.

I did. Several days ago.

Its been over a week, I've been sent the detailed instructions on putting the app/extension in chrome. I downloaded the extension/app when it first appeared. The issue is that there is NO watchtower in the city. I get the annoying popup messages re troops, generals, attacks etc. But without a watchtower I cannot get gems.

I keep updating the support ticket, all I get are the instructions for download and a customer survey link.

There seems to be an issue in understanding that some towns did not get a watchtower, and support seems to have a hard time understanding that. Not sure what I can do or type to make the issue clearer, I am sure that I will get yet another set of detailed instructions with pictures and no resolution on the watchtower or missing gems.

Dawnseeker
    We're aware of this issue and working on it. Thanks for the report.

Called it. Got a screenshot of how to enable the extension in google.

But still no resolution on the fact that the watchtower itself is missing from the city.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I wish there wasn't a watchtower on mine lol

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    My watch tower is not active Ive downloaded it