Thread: No battle loot found in booty cave

New Comers

No battle loot found in booty cave

Dear all,

In game issue, no battle loot found when finish in booty cave today 20/03. Please fix it

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonkyu.GG View Post
    Dear all,

In game issue, no battle loot found when finish in booty cave today 20/03. Please fix it
    I met the same problem..about 4-5 caves that I attacked didnt have loots found =.=
    many bugs after updating, you know..and you just ignore those bugs and us..oh sh*t, Ucool..>.<

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    same happen to me.. i post threads like this before but ucool devs never fix this issue.. we hope ucool can fix this soon as possible..

server 42 nedan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	5115

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonkyu.GG View Post
    Dear all,

Dear Leader
    The No Loots Found problem is caused by battle verification failure which means that the server considered that the battle was invalid. Please give us your device model and operation system version to check if anything went wrong. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have had this happening easily more than 20 times already. I mailed to support about this, but they didn't really acknowledge that the bug exists.
    The issue reported in this ticket has been recorded as a potential bug and further investigation will be conducted later.
    Since the bug exists already for quite some time, I think it's time to get around to fixing it. Till that time I stop putting money in them.

And just for completeness:
    Account id: 2562919
    I play either on my tablet, Asus Transformer TF101 with android 4.0.3
    or on my phone Samsung Galaxy S3 with CyanogenMod M12 (android 4.4.4)

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    I have had this happening easily more than 20 times already. I mailed to support about this, but they didn't really acknowledge that the bug exists.

Since the bug exists already for quite some time, I think it's time to get around to fixing it. Till that time I stop putting money in them.

And just for completeness:
    Account id: 2562919
    I play either on my tablet, Asus Transformer TF101 with android 4.0.3
    or on my phone Samsung Galaxy S3 with CyanogenMod M12 (android 4.4.4)
    Dear Leader
    We already assigned one of our developers to try address and fix the problem now. And since it's not a common bug compared to our users amount that it may take some time before we can fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Not a common bug ?

Yesterday in xp cave I encountered this bug several times.
    - fought 3 opponents, no battle loot, missing 15 xp pots and 3 gems
    - a while later again no battle loot against a single opponent, missing 6 xp pots and 1 gem
    - and a little after that again, missing 4 xp pots and 1 gem
    Then today:
    - missing 3 xp pots and 1 gem
    - missing 8 xp pots and 1 gem
    - missing 12 xp pots and 1 gem
    - missing 33 xp pots and 3 gems (against 3 opponents)
    - missing 3 xp and 1 gem

Of course there were also quite a bit of battles that did give the battle loot, but it's not as if this is a bug that hardly ever occurs !

If the server considers the battle invalid, why doesn't it at least return the bread ? And if the battle loot is not found after the fight, doing the fight again (after leaving the cave and returning the opponents are back at full strength) will give the same result, no battle loot.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    Not a common bug ?

Yesterday in xp cave I encountered this bug several times.
    - fought 3 opponents, no battle loot, missing 15 xp pots and 3 gems
    - a while later again no battle loot against a single opponent, missing 6 xp pots and 1 gem
    - and a little after that again, missing 4 xp pots and 1 gem
    Then today:
    - missing 3 xp pots and 1 gem
    - missing 8 xp pots and 1 gem
    - missing 12 xp pots and 1 gem
    - missing 33 xp pots and 3 gems (against 3 opponents)
    - missing 3 xp and 1 gem

Of course there were also quite a bit of battles that did give the battle loot, but it's not as if this is a bug that hardly ever occurs !

If the server considers the battle invalid, why doesn't it at least return the bread ? And if the battle loot is not found after the fight, doing the fight again (after leaving the cave and returning the opponents are back at full strength) will give the same result, no battle loot.
    Betty tried to explain, but rather unsuccessfully, that the volume of players v. the number of reports v. the number of times Booty Cave is attempted per day is so small as to make it a rare occurrence. With that said, I have also experienced the No Loot Found issue, but only 2 times in 4 months and that is from a total of 9 teams that I play.

So, if you are seeing such a dramatically increased "amount of errors." then I would say that it may be something to do with your server OR the ability of your devices to connect properly to the server OR an interaction issue between your server and the opposing team's server AND/OR a direct issue with bandwidth drop-out from your ISP (a bit less likely, but could be at play here). Do understand I have never seen anyone with this elevated amount of BC errors. So, this is why I would say that the problem most likely does not stem from faulty code in the game (unless very specific set/order of events are allowing a glitch, per se), but rather some sort of interaction with your server, your devices, or the two involved servers of that battle. And, no, I am not redirecting blame to you or your devices.

As to the bread issue, yes, indeed it (or the admins, since they can clearly see the error log) should return all bread in these cases, or award you the loot. When you have an error in the future with a team, I would write down the team name and the server that it is on, search for a new team to finish the BC grind, then make an in-game or forum ticket about the issue. Maybe then we can get the devs to be more proactive in finding the actual issue, and the mods can give us our loot/bread.

However, losing your cool and getting upset with the mods doesn't help your case. I believe they are indeed working on it, but if you understand Lines of Codes in any program, it can be a true needle in many haystacks sort of thing. This means that, it could be in the game code, it could be in the server OS, it could be a bug in Android's code of 4.x backward, or it could simply be an error outside of UCOOL altogether and logged in a log somewhere on the server. Hell, it could be an interaction of multiple things all at once. That what they have to research in totality to find the needle.

So, please be patient.