Thread: Ancient Temple suggestions

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Ancient Temple suggestions

Hello

Ancient Temple is a great new feature but I would like to make some suggestions in order to be more functional:

1. Increase the time ancient temple is active from 8 hours to maybe 16-24 hours. Most of us in our guild tend to play the game on the morning before 9am and on the afternoon (most of us working, studying, etc). So if you find a temple before 9am, it will expire at about 5pm. Nobody is going to help between these hours and you will loose the loots.

2. Send the loots as in-game mail. Again the same problem, you can't be always online when temple is active so you will loose the loots. Why you have to click, this is not reasonable.

3. Allow us to change the invitations. If you are on a guild that many members are inactive, you have to send requests to 5 members and hope that some of them will be online during the time ancient temple is active. If not, you loose the loots. It is better to have the option to cancel an invitation and send it to another person.

4. Make a separate tab for invitations just like booty cave. Alternatively give us the option to clear some messages from whisper tab.

5. Maybe increase the difficulty in exchange of better loots. For example temple owner will have to decide the difficulty level, the more the level the better the loots.

Hope some of the above will be implemented on a patch of version 1.8 and not waiting for 1.9.

Regards

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    +1 agree with 90% of this

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I agree and would like to add:

6. Give some kind of reward to the helpers to get an incentive for helping. At least a few coins.
    This way the Guild Chat won't have to be flooded by screams for help in Ancient Temple.
    My argument is that most people will help at first, but then it will grow tiresome helping others get loot, free of charge every time..

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Send a message when you are whispered

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amea View Post
    I agree and would like to add:

6. Give some kind of reward to the helpers to get an incentive for helping. At least a few coins.
    This way the Guild Chat won't have to be flooded by screams for help in Ancient Temple.
    My argument is that most people will help at first, but then it will grow tiresome helping others get loot, free of charge every time..
    Read more, my friend. The 1.9 preview thread already states helpers will get guild coins.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

I really would like to see the time extended as mentioned in the first. I like to play during my commute to work and usually the temple gets triggered then. There are only a few players in my guild near my level or higher, so I end up inviting the same few players, half of whom are asleep or at work. On top of that, the 8 hours run out before I'm done working, so if the temple hasn't been cleared during my lunchbreak, I can't collect even if it's cleared within 8 hours. I end up losing half my chances this way, and I'm actually happy when the temple doesn't get triggered in the morning. That can't be the intention...

Even a duration of 10 hours would be a great improvement!