Thread: LEADER & OFFICER AFK Indefinately

New Comers

LEADER & OFFICER AFK Indefinately

Im trying to see if there is a way you can add a change. I saw a post for patch 1.3 that if the leader is gone for 4 days officer will get leadership duties. What about when leader and officer are both afk and neither logs in can you make it so the highest level guild member gets it? or is there another way we can get our guild back. I havent ever seen the leader or officer on since i was able to join this guild. Talking with them they dont know either and havent seen them. I have whispered them with no reply and its frustrating because we cant reset guild raids so our lower ranked players can join in on the action. Guild ID 110014693 (Dark Lotus) 50/50 currently. Current guild leader midassun and officer Dark Lotus neither of which play anymore.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerblig View Post
    Im trying to see if there is a way you can add a change. I saw a post for patch 1.3 that if the leader is gone for 4 days officer will get leadership duties. What about when leader and officer are both afk and neither logs in can you make it so the highest level guild member gets it? or is there another way we can get our guild back. I havent ever seen the leader or officer on since i was able to join this guild. Talking with them they dont know either and havent seen them. I have whispered them with no reply and its frustrating because we cant reset guild raids so our lower ranked players can join in on the action. Guild ID 110014693 (Dark Lotus) 50/50 currently. Current guild leader midassun and officer Dark Lotus neither of which play anymore.
    Dear Leader
    It's now changed to 6 days. If you are positive that your Guild Leader and Officers haven't logged in the game for over 6 days. You can tell us the Account ID who you would make him the new Guild Leader. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Ok can you promote ID 8262492 Please Thank You

Ok can you promote ID 8262492 Please Thank You
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you for your report. We will verify this issue and make corrections once the issue is confirmed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Best Regards,
    Betty

New Comers
    Ok thank you we will await the change

Ok thank you we will await the change
    Dear Leader
    It seems that your Guild Leader doesn't want to lose his position. He logs the game for every 1 to 2 days. In this situation, we will not intervene to change a new Guild Leader. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty