Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has this jerk, Millenia done this to your clan??

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaywhy View Post
    Brings me to a point I have always been making. If your guild is not within top 5, for god's sake disband it. Old servers like 48 have barely 500 active players (probably much less but I am being conservative) and that means there are only enough players to go around 5-10 guilds, what's the point really of having those fragmented guilds around. Join a more established clan or make yours top 5-10 and close the free applications.
    you made a valid point..

Quote Originally Posted by Jaywhy View Post
    Brings me to a point I have always been making. If your guild is not within top 5, for god's sake disband it. Old servers like 48 have barely 500 active players (probably much less but I am being conservative) and that means there are only enough players to go around 5-10 guilds, what's the point really of having those fragmented guilds around. Join a more established clan or make yours top 5-10 and close the free applications.
    not everyone play for the top position.. sometimes we want fun and playing it with our friend (real friend).

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 cancuk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuller2 View Post
    I am writing of our experience so other smaller clans like us are warned of this jerk Millenia, as I think he should be shamed and ostracized. We believe he checks in on open clans like us just to see where our chapters are and is in and out before anyone is wiser since there are no notifications that any new member has joined. I believe scumbags like him should be boycotted.
    If you want us to notice this person, should give more accurate information, what is his in game nickname, team level, and server .

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by eweqau View Post
    not everyone play for the top position.. sometimes we want fun and playing it with our friend (real friend).
    Some player kinda loyal with his guild from beginning of time server launch
    Same to me

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I thought the 48 hour lockout is only if you get kicked but if he leaves voluntarily, I thought you were allowed to join other clans?
    If you leave by your own accord you can join a different guild after 60 minutes and you can join the very same guild after 48 hours.

my god, 48 is considered old server?... damn i am in server 11... hahah

anyway, i wont be laughing at you. But yeah, lock your guild, or disband it, its not worth it to stay in a medium sized guild. join with other medium sized guild and you are good.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Maybe he has another level 32 account to check guilds that are almost done before her joins them

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Maybe he has another level 32 account to check guilds that are almost done before her joins them
    maybe he uses a android multiclient to be in like 10 or more guilds and just can check where to join next (thats actually a good idea)
    for the watch!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    We are a mid size clan with chapters 7,8,9 and 10 open. This major A#%hole Millenia, level 84 has done this to us twice already. Since our highest level guys are level 80, we cannot match his high score. He trolls our clan and waits until he sees a chapter almost finished, then he finishes the chapter with the high score, stealing the top bonus for the guild raid, then immediately leaves the clan once he receives the guild coins.
    ------>We have our clan open for people to join our clan easily<-------, not for jerks like him to troll it and steal our bonus.

I am writing of our experience so other smaller clans like us are warned of this jerk Millenia, as I think he should be shamed and ostracized. We believe he checks in on open clans like us just to see where our chapters are and is in and out before anyone is wiser since there are no notifications that any new member has joined. I believe scumbags like him should be boycotted.
    Stop leaving application open.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Awareness bump bump
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

So there's this dude who joins our guild because we set it to open recruitment because we are desperate for members. He lurks around and when he sees that we are close to completing a guild raid, he'll join, help us kill off the boss, get top score then leave the guild with the rewards without even saying goodbye. I ain't even mad because I mean that man is not only patient enough to wait for the right moment, confident in his own abilities and really dedicated to keep guild hopping non stop to do this, all just for guild coins! Seriously all I'm doing this is because I want him to change his IGN for a measly 100 gems because a few of my guildies are jelly and butthurt and they threatened to leave if I didn't do anything about it!.
    fixed that for you OP

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Your math is off

Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    fixed that for you OP
    Worse than others, your reply is not only derisive, you have your facts wrong. He runs away with 1710 guild coins for the top bonus, which is worth 17 guild shop soul stones.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    why not leave your guild open ?

If you don't want someone steal your coins, simply kick him out. There may have a few jerks but there are many good players, don't be afraid

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    ya he did it to me before too bad i outdamaged him

Worse than others, your reply is not only derisive, you have your facts wrong. He runs away with 1710 guild coins for the top bonus, which is worth 17 guild shop soul stones.
    you deserve to be mocked firstly because

1) You asked for it by leaving your guild open
    2) People get kicked out of their guilds by butthurt people for daring to get top score, you sound EXACTLY like one of those butthurt jelly peoples
    3) You let him get you...twice

and to top it off, you come to the forums expecting sympathy?

but wait there's more!!......all the guy needs to do is change his name and he can do it again!

so grow up k? take it like an adult and move on instead of whining here