Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this jerk, Millenia done this to your clan??

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Angry Has this jerk, Millenia done this to your clan??

We are a mid size clan with chapters 7,8,9 and 10 open. This major A#%hole Millenia, level 84 has done this to us twice already. Since our highest level guys are level 80, we cannot match his high score. He trolls our clan and waits until he sees a chapter almost finished, then he finishes the chapter with the high score, stealing the top bonus for the guild raid, then immediately leaves the clan once he receives the guild coins. We have our clan open for people to join our clan easily, not for jerks like him to troll it and steal our bonus.

I am writing of our experience so other smaller clans like us are warned of this jerk Millenia, as I think he should be shamed and ostracized. We believe he checks in on open clans like us just to see where our chapters are and is in and out before anyone is wiser since there are no notifications that any new member has joined. I believe scumbags like him should be boycotted.

Seriously?
    You didnt't specify the server, the clan name, nothing.
    Also, you can solve that by making your guild private and therefore he won't be able to join unless you allow him.
    Moving on, he has done nothing wrong. He can join any guild that is classified as OPEN and play on it the longer he wants, he has a delay of atleast one hour to join another guild - that is his penalty.
    Get over yourself, seriously.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuller2 View Post
    We are a mid size clan with chapters 7,8,9 and 10 open. This major A#%hole Millenia, level 84 has done this to us twice already. Since our highest level guys are level 80, we cannot match his high score. He trolls our clan and waits until he sees a chapter almost finished, then he finishes the chapter with the high score, stealing the top bonus for the guild raid, then immediately leaves the clan once he receives the guild coins. We have our clan open for people to join our clan easily, not for jerks like him to troll it and steal our bonus.

I am writing of our experience so other smaller clans like us are warned of this jerk Millenia, as I think he should be shamed and ostracized. We believe he checks in on open clans like us just to see where our chapters are and is in and out before anyone is wiser since there are no notifications that any new member has joined. I believe scumbags like him should be boycotted.
    major flaming here.

Lock the guild so people only can apply. Easy move.
    for the watch!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I agree with the others Yuller... Lock the Guild! This isn't a major game like World of Warcraft; it's just a simple phone app! So things like this, are just the way it is - Just let it go

New Comers
    hahaha you laugh at yourself

stupid thing if you let the guild open, your own fail. lol

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    BTW, this kid is missing the major advantage of staying in one guild. Getting loot from the guild raids. it's worth 10 times more than farming guild points.
    for the watch!

Wow, all of you think he is doing nothing wrong. Because we are not as active a guild as ones you guys might be in, we keep the guild open for people to check us out easily. But looks like we have no choice but to lock our guild.

Maybe you all are high level players belonging to high level guilds and forget that for some guilds it's not so easy to finish the chapters and more effort is required for lower levels like us. Your attitudes remind me of someone who faults the guy who gets mugged because it's his fault that he was walking in the wrong neighborhood.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    If you want to be in a strong guild, join one. You have the technology!

You say you can't finish chapters fast, but you're mad at this guy for helping you finish them quicker?
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Jumping guilds to gain gear/points is not easy as it's a 48hr lockout after you leave that guild,plus how do ya check how far or what progress you have done without been in that guild???smaller less active guilds keep a few days to complete raids and he shouldn't be able to get no gear so what he's doing is stupid

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Well maybe he just wants easy gold and guild points, and doesn't need or want the gear. Getting 250-300k twice from silencer is a nice bonus, and if you can manage to do that every couple hours, you'll be able to skill many more heros, especially if he isn't VIP10+ for double crusade.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    I suppose ur from a somewhat new server, mind telling which one?
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

We are in server 48 and I don't think we are that new since it is full. So you are aware, I believe he is in our clan less than an hour, only attacks the chapter near the finish, and runs off with about 1700 guild coins you get from top bonus. That is not helping us finish our chapters. So far it has been only chapter 7 and 8 since they are easy to judge and finish.

I guess we have no choice but to lock our guild but I didn't realize everyone would think I was acting stupid or laugh at our expense. World sure has turned cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Jumping guilds to gain gear/points is not easy as it's a 48hr lockout after you leave that guild,plus how do ya check how far or what progress you have done without been in that guild???smaller less active guilds keep a few days to complete raids and he shouldn't be able to get no gear so what he's doing is stupid
    I thought the 48 hour lockout is only if you get kicked but if he leaves voluntarily, I thought you were allowed to join other clans?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuller2 View Post
    We are in server 48 and I don't think we are that new since it is full. So you are aware, I believe he is in our clan less than an hour, only attacks the chapter near the finish, and runs off with about 1700 guild coins you get from top bonus. That is not helping us finish our chapters. So far it has been only chapter 7 and 8 since they are easy to judge and finish.

I guess we have no choice but to lock our guild but I didn't realize everyone would think I was acting stupid or laugh at our expense. World sure has turned cold.
    So you're actually "older" than me. Haha.

Anyway ppl can say this and that about restricting applications etc but you wouldn't know if he's that kind of person until you actually let him join your guild at least once before. Personally I don't see the point in locking your applications just cuz of him. As long as you make sure u kick him the next time he joins as well as warning ppl about his antics in your server aka black listing, you should be fine.

PS: I think I have this guild hopper in my server too who joined and left my guild twice but he never made it to top 10 in dmg rankings anyway. So I saw him as free activity points. :3
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Brings me to a point I have always been making. If your guild is not within top 5, for god's sake disband it. Old servers like 48 have barely 500 active players (probably much less but I am being conservative) and that means there are only enough players to go around 5-10 guilds, what's the point really of having those fragmented guilds around. Join a more established clan or make yours top 5-10 and close the free applications.