Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Exceess Team EXP once team level reaches 90

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    11

    Exceess Team EXP once team level reaches 90

    What happens to them?
    Server 13
    Shadow
    One Year Anniversary Player

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    7
    It converts to crusades dragon coins, but don't know the currency yet

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    - Improved Team Level Cap:
    1. Different servers will have different Team Level Caps based on the opening time of the servers.
    2. If a leader reaches the current Team Level Cap in a server, the Team EXP will still be accumulated until the next Team Level Cap is unlocked in this server.
    3. If a leader reaches the highest Team Level Cap in the game, the Team EXP will be turned into Dragon Coins in Crusade until the next highest Team Level Cap is unlocked in the game.
    To be honest, I think it'll be more fair for the high level player to have their team exp accumulated as well and when the new level cap is applied it will increase their level according to the accumulated exp.

    I myself is still far from 90, but I imagine if I were the lv 90 player, then it'll sucks to get the exp converted to Dragon Coins. At least go for GA Coins or Arena Coins. Dragon Coins are easy to farm..

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by riph View Post
    To be honest, I think it'll be more fair for the high level player to have their team exp accumulated as well and when the new level cap is applied it will increase their level according to the accumulated exp.

    I myself is still far from 90, but I imagine if I were the lv 90 player, then it'll sucks to get the exp converted to Dragon Coins. At least go for GA Coins or Arena Coins. Dragon Coins are easy to farm..
    Then they could release level cap 500. It's way more fun to have the competition with others starting at the same.
    for the watch!

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by riph View Post
    To be honest, I think it'll be more fair for the high level player to have their team exp accumulated as well and when the new level cap is applied it will increase their level according to the accumulated exp.

    I myself is still far from 90, but I imagine if I were the lv 90 player, then it'll sucks to get the exp converted to Dragon Coins. At least go for GA Coins or Arena Coins. Dragon Coins are easy to farm..
    Dragon coins are useful to farm soul coins, to redeem new heroes (SM and the incoming invoker) and good gears, since in soul shop appear only good purple gears. I'd be happy if I were you (:

  6. #6
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    45
    The real issue is hero xp. I almost have all heroes at 90 and the extra salves will be destroyed.

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4 cancuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    The real issue is hero xp. I almost have all heroes at 90 and the extra salves will be destroyed.
    Easy, sell those salves...but i doubt you got all 50+ heroes to 90..

  8. #8
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    80
    It's possible if he was on server 1-10 maybe they were stuck at 80 for a log time.

    Anyways for the dragon coins you need to be level 90 and 100% experience filled to 91 so you need to do 46000 team experience after hitting 90 before you get them

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    0
    And to adress exchange ratio it is 1 dragon coin per 1 team exp, but only for the team exp gained from daily quests, not from spending stamina. That's a total of 1050 team exp or something close.

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    And to adress exchange ratio it is 1 dragon coin per 1 team exp, but only for the team exp gained from daily quests, not from spending stamina. That's a total of 1050 team exp or something close.
    lol..so you get ~1000 dragon points everyday. nothing left to say than congratulations
    for the watch!

  11. #11
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    lol..so you get ~1000 dragon points everyday. nothing left to say than congratulations
    Then add 2600 from hard crusade..

    If they remove that last high-end item slot I will be pissed lol

  12. #12
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    Then add 2600 from hard crusade..

    If they remove that last high-end item slot I will be pissed lol
    sure, but I meant the reward for being at the levelcap is 1k dragon points/day...yay. Thats behind gold the currency with the lowest value
    for the watch!

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    6
    So what happens to the team experience that u get from stamina? It just doesnt count or does it store up for when.the cap is over?

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    6
    Why not get gems instead of crusade coins? Cos someone i know has already more than enough for their exp team level, crusade coin, soul coins etc..

  15. #15
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by And1 View Post
    So what happens to the team experience that u get from stamina? It just doesnt count or does it store up for when.the cap is over?
    Doesn't count just like when 80 was cap before

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •