Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ember Blade Evolution?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodside View Post
    Look at how machinist + ember is getting wreck from those screenshot above you

You should shut up if you don't have orange succubus and Phoenix and don't know how good they are

It's noobs like you are giving misinformation here because you only have a few easy to get heroes like machinist and think it's good lol

If You don't even have Phoenix and succubus to pair with ember team, you should shut your noob mouth
    You must have a really poor reading comprehension skill. Did my post mention anything about Succubus or Phoenix? I merely stated my disagreement on your ludicrous claim that 'Machinist is shit' which had nothing to do with the 2 mentioned heroes. Don't just quote and reply something totally unrelated because it is difficult for me to follow your already flawed logic. Did your brain get hit somewhere?

Also you love to assume lots of things. How do you know I don't have full orange Succubus and Phoenix? How do you know I have never tried them out in hundreds of different match ups to test for performance? Seriously you don't know anything about me so don't talk like you do. Next time if you want to start insulting somebody, at least try to come up with something better or you will get all the shits you wrote back in your face.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Karate Stick View Post
    When I combine my Vw and Phoenix, if the Phoenix only loses a quarter of his energy (or less) before the Vw arrives,
    the Vw starts taking the brunt of the damage while the Phoenix gets his ultra move off first and does major damage.
    But if my Phoenix gets beaten up badly, my whole team usually gets slaughtered.

Is there a level at which the Phoenix peaks or is he worth trying to max out? Would I be better off developing my Ember Blade instead?
    I have tested Phoenix Ember team. It is strong when the enemies has no crowd controller (stun/stone/sleep/silence). Otherwise if Phoenix US is interrupted, you will lose the majority of the dmg and lose the match. This team often lose to mirror team with Machinist as VW and EB will be bursted down very quickly, leaving the other 3 wide open. Phoenix is usually more effective at lower levels due to lower hp threshold, allowing him to finish off opponents more easily.

New Comers
    Guys what should I put in my team I use vw, em, silencer and vs...
    Any suggestions??

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Makar View Post
    Guys what should I put in my team I use vw, em, silencer and vs...
    Any suggestions??
    Shadow Leaves?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    yes just do it. more hp and stats.

DO I MAKE SOME SORT OF STUTTER????? Just do it